Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Pokemon Magenta

Pokemon Magenta

a part of “Pokemon Magenta”, a fictional universe by Ketiou.

A monumental Pokemon tournament is being held on the mysterious island region of Diantos. A powerful sinister group of trainers have collected and taken legendary pokemon from all across the world captive. Will you be the ones to win and save them all?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Pokemon Magenta”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Pokemon Magenta

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ketiou on Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:07 pm

Oh hai guise. This is the OOC for Pokemon Magenta Roleplay.

Be awesome!
Onomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom ;3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ketiou
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Pokemon Magenta

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Waterpicker on Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:39 pm

Can i use a pokemorph character as my trainer/pokemon starter?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Waterpicker
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ketiou on Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:51 pm

Sorry, no Pokemorphs allowed. ):
They just wack up the game too much.

Ketiou
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Brantley92 on Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:30 pm

Thank you for accepting my character.
I have no beginning, I have no end...
So you're a circle?!

Brantley92
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ketiou on Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:52 pm

You are very welcome. I like his nerdy-ness. Haha. Creative history too!
About the picture thing, you know you can just copy the url and then put around it, right?

Ketiou
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Drake Nightwing on Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:46 pm

I think I might be interested.

My only major concern is that I don't like that a picture is required for my character. >_> I don't have one for Tekno, and never have...that and we're supposed to choose a Legendary. I dunno why, but that just...>> Unusual, I suppose. Never saw in any other sort of Pokemon RP I've ever been in.

Drake Nightwing
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ketiou on Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:11 pm

It's the really the picture that's required as it's the description. People always put pictures of their characters without descriptions and it's annoying.

You don't have to choose a legendary, you could go the whole Rp without having a legendary, but having a legendary is awesome.

Ketiou
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlackRoseThtBleeds on Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:15 pm

Hello. I have my own Role-Play on the site. But This is the first Role-Play i decided to join :3 I sumitted a Character as well. Just sayin' Hai!
Words:
You Promised to hold me forever..
Yet you no longer do.
You promised to hold me through thick and thin...
Yet you let me fall.

I tell you 'I Love You' and i feel it inside.
But can i truly when you let me fall inside?

BlackRoseThtBleeds
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:21 pm

I made a character, x3.

Spectrum
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nanase on Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:27 pm

KETIOU :3

I would love to make a character, but I have a question.

Usually I start with a chikorita or two eevees, I know this is not available but I would love you forever IF

I can start with Mawile :3
I Love Mawile, It's my favorite (and cutest) pokemon EVER. I mean, I see it, and I see a loli XD
so PWEAAASSEEE (^.^)

Nanase
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby akai-pyon on Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:30 pm

Oh, oh, oh~!

Can I start with a Growlithe? XDD

I love Growlithe. And Arcanine. They're just kinda sorta awesome.

As for a legendary...if I get to the semi's, I think I want.................Rayquaza. Cuz I'm just weird like that.

EDIT: Never mind. Not Growlithe, since you said 3-stage evolution. Um...in that case......I'll have to claim.....Shinx.
EDITEDIT: Um...I don't know what I want to start with. XDDD Maybe I'll stick with Growlithe. Maybe I'll go with Shinx. LET ME DECIDE TOMORROWWWWW~~~~
Last edited by akai-pyon on Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Image Image Image Image Image

akai-pyon
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nanase on Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:33 pm

I don't know what legendary I would take, OH WAIT I DO, Celibi prolly... SO CUTE :3

Nanase
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Queen of Ice on Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:41 pm

Hello! I'll be joining this roleplay, but I just wanted to check and see if I could have/lay claim to starting with a Ralts? Ya I'm one of those "OMG OMG Gardevoir!!! <3" types. Would've done Buneary, but you said 3 stage evolution so... Ralts it is for me. And I'd like to claim Jirachi as my legendary if that's okay, too. :)

Can't wait to RP with you guys! I've always wanted to do a Pokémon RP but I've never found one that actually looked good like this one XD
<3

Queen of Ice
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nanase on Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:45 pm

Ralts, That was going to be my backup XD, Ah well. and yes, this will be AWESOME if it succeeds.

back to mawile
CUUUUUUTTTE

okay i'll stop now

wait wait wait, now I'm done :3
Last edited by Nanase on Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nanase
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlackRoseThtBleeds on Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:56 pm

......So many people want to start With Ralts...I put it down on my Character and Submitted it already :| I've got others if any one really wants it...Sorry..

BlackRoseThtBleeds
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Drake Nightwing on Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:15 pm

Ketiou wrote:It's the really the picture that's required as it's the description. People always put pictures of their characters without descriptions and it's annoying.

You don't have to choose a legendary, you could go the whole Rp without having a legendary, but having a legendary is awesome.

Yeah, I understand you on that. It's just if I were to submit a character, all I'd have is just the written description alone since I don't actually HAVE an actual picture to submit...and I never USED a picture for Tekno, not once. I just personally find it annoying that a picture is required in the first place. *shrug* Ah well.

Drake Nightwing
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Queen of Ice on Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:26 pm

Oh dear, I was afraid someone had put it down already!

Okay, I'll change mine, don't worry! :) I can deal!

Queen of Ice
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlackRoseThtBleeds on Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:28 pm

If you would like Ralts it's Fine. I had my mind set on another a few minutes after-ward's. I was planning on changing it so something a little less known :3. If you would like Ralts, Please. Feel free to.

BlackRoseThtBleeds
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Queen of Ice on Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:33 pm

haha, actually I just changed mine to Abra, which is both more suitable for my character and freaking awesome, so I guess Ralts is free for anyone.

Considering Abra's only move is teleport, may I ask that we might happen upon a TM29 Psychic so we have at least one damaging attack? XD
Last edited by Queen of Ice on Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Queen of Ice
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlackRoseThtBleeds on Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:35 pm

Abra is awesome. He's like, Amazing really. :P I got Platinum the other day, Abra as my fourth Pokemon :3 Platinum is quite different from Diamond and Pearl really..I didn't think it was be such a big difference..

BlackRoseThtBleeds
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!