Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Pokemon Magenta

Overflow Characters

a part of “Pokemon Magenta”, a fictional universe by Ketiou.

A monumental Pokemon tournament is being held on the mysterious island region of Diantos. A powerful sinister group of trainers have collected and taken legendary pokemon from all across the world captive. Will you be the ones to win and save them all?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Pokemon Magenta”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Overflow Characters

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ketiou on Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:17 pm

The darn character list won't show any more characters. So from now on, post your new character here. :D
Onomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom ;3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ketiou
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Overflow Characters

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nanase on Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:36 pm

Name: Lilly Erao
Starting Pokemon: Trapinch
Region of Orgin: Johto
Hometown: Goldenrod City
Favorite Type of Pokemon: Dragon, Flying, Grass

Appearance:
(Um, minus the red backpack of course...she has a normal orange one

Though Lilly is 16, it would be very difficult to put the age to the face. In truth if she didn't tell you that she was 16, it would be difficult to place her over the age of 7 or 8. Her most distinguishing feature would be her hair. Though it grows very slowly, she has never cut it. It is kept in two decorative tails, and you can tell when she's bored because she plays with them. She takes to wearing a small light blue dress most of the time and a pair of small red shoes.

Height: 4"0'
Weight: 62 pounds

Reason for being in this tournament: To escape her boring school life and to finaly have the adventure she's always wanted...even if that means running away from home

Legendary of Choice: Celibi

Personality and History: Lilly is a positive thinking, easily excitable, sweet loving, fun having, cute little girl. This is not to say she's a dumb blond. Lilly is president of the junior class at her school and the current Rank 1 Student in Goldenrod City. Believe it or not she also had 15 boys ask her to prom, all of which she said no as that kind of thing does not interest her. Her parents are rich company owners but have never had any pokemon. they believe they are 'dirty animals'. This has always weighed heavily on Lilly as it has always been her dream to become a pokemon trainer and to raise pokemon. She has actually tried multiple times but each time her parents step in and have the pokemon taken away. Lilly always tried to divert her dreams into school or music, but the boredom and anger never quite left. Finally she decided to just up and run away. With glee in her heart she stole several hundred pokedollars from her parents, packed her small backpack and ran away to the Diantos Region Competition.

Sweets
Pokemon
Sunshine
Grasslands
The park north of Goldenrod
Kind people

Dislikes:
Mean people
Bitter things
Pain
Her Parents
Anger
Being bored

Fears:
Thunder Storms*
Her Parents

Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Z4H9YQOhUw&feature=related

*= One time Lilly was caught outside in a thunder storm when she was very young. The storm was considered the worst in the decade and all of the lighting and thunder scared her to no end. She was sheltered by a family of furret and this is probably where her love of pokemon comes from. However every time a storm comes up now and she's by herself, chances are she's huddled up under something crying.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nanase
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Distant on Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:59 am

Name:Boid
Starting Pokemon:Cubone
Region of Orgin:Kanto
Hometown: Violet town
Favorite Type of Pokemon: (List 3)Ghost, Water, Steel
Appearance: about shoulder length light blue, greying, hair... Blue eyes, ringed heavily with stress circles, fairly pale, but pretty fit looking all in all...
Height:5foot9
Weight:145lbs
Reason for being in this tournament: Traveling, as per a promise made to his dear Cubone
Legendary of Choice: Mew
Personality:Quiet, reserved...
Dislikes: Evil Pokemon, Mean people
Fears: losing his second chance at life
History: Was assumed a missing person for nearly a year, the whole time lost hopelessly in the Violet tower, having been tormented and tricked by an evil spiteful Pokemon's ghost, until finally he formed an alliance with a sad lonely Cubone, and excaped the tricks of the ghost to freedom... Having been recieved by the people and taken home to recover for a good long time, he swore to fulfill his promise to Cubone, and get better to travel the world in search of adventure and new friends...

Distant
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ketiou on Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:41 am

Approved. :D
Just remember that you get Cubone from Professor Mahogany. Because you can't bring pokemon from your other journeys to Diantos.

Ketiou
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aria-shama on Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:13 am

Oooh! I'm so intrested in this...but....I dunno if this will be accepted.
Name: Makoto Sumeregi
Starting Pokemon: Salamence (Is this OK?)
Region of Orgin: Sinnoh
Hometown: Eterna City
Favorite Type of Pokemon: (List 3) Dragon, Normal, Ghost
Appearance: She is a human that has white hair, a blue left and purple right eye. She also has hair that is usually in a ponytail that's 5 feet longer than sole length.
Height: 5 feet 6 inches
Weight: About 140 pounds
Reason for being in this tournament: She was intrested in the tournament due to someone inviting her to join.
Legendary of Choice: Ho-oh
Personality: Very happy-go-lucky, easily dissapointed
Dislikes: Violence
Fears: All kinds of scary things
History: Makoto was born in Eterna city as a secret agent, being part of the Galatic Team to spy on their efforts of world domination. After she came into the the wild, she found a injured Salamence and took care of it by herself. Now, she's been invited by a friend to enter the tournament- and it's her first.

Fixed v2, now feel free to tell me how this works out.
Last edited by Aria-shama on Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:20 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Aria-shama
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ketiou on Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:58 am

I could approve you except a few things need to be changed.

1. No pokemorphs, or other species. Only humans. Sorry. D:
2. We are not using 5th generation Pokemon.

Ketiou
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kenzi on Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:53 am

Also I believe mew was already chosen? I think...

Kenzi
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aria-shama on Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:51 am

Yeah, Mew was picked.

Aria-shama
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Drake Nightwing on Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:03 pm

Also, for Aria/Makoto...

I believe somebody else already picked Lugia as their chosen Legendary. And Giratina IS a Legendary. So...wouldn't starting off with one be, like...game-breaking? Considering Giratina as a Legendary encounter was ALSO chosen by somebody else...

(Love the outfit, though. xD LMAO, looks totally like a Playboy bunny or something. Not sure if that would be at all appropriate for travel, mind you...and the fact she's seven feet tall makes me LOL)

Drake Nightwing
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby akai-pyon on Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:08 pm

.....Can I just say....um.....wow.

Out of curiosity - why are these two new characters so.... out there?!
Image Image Image Image Image

akai-pyon
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Queen of Ice on Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:53 pm

Um... Makoto is really freaking hot and really freaking cool.

BUT

I don't know how suited a 7 foot 3 gun-toting alien is for this particular RP XD

I would say (my opinion is by no means the final verdict of course, but still):

~Make her a normal height
~Make her from Earth
~Make her starter Pokémon follow the rules

But I think that the way she is now might be a little too out there for an RP full of generally normal humans who probably aren't aware of extraterrestrial (Katy Perry anybody? XD) life other than the few Pokémon who are said to have come from space, you know?

I mean, realistically I'd probably be scared of her if I met her in real life, and I think that these characters would be, too.
<3

Queen of Ice
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dante1313 on Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:20 pm

Name: Galian Cortez
Starting Pokemon: Scyther
Region of Orgin: Sinnoh
Hometown: Sunny Shore city
Favorite Type of Pokemon: Ice, Bug, Dark.
Appearance: Image

Height:6 foot
Weight:135 pounds
Reason for being in this tournament: Prove his training style is the best
Legendary of Choice: Articuno
Personality: Cocky and over confident. He treats his pokemon with a firm hand and isn't afraid to scold them. He dosn't hate them or belittle them but he dosn't think of them as equals and isnt afraid to punish them should they miss behave. His Starter Scyther has learned quickly and has picked up his attitude often taunting the oposition and teasing them. He prefers the dodge and flank tactics in battle but has many other tricks up his sleeve. He is rather sad about leaving behind his favourite pokemon Vaporeon back in sinnoh. However now hes decided to take another path with Scyther.
- Hard battle
- showing off
Dislikes:
- weak pokemon
- Being beaten
- thunder types (he just hates them)
Fears: Being considered the weakest trainer
Pokemon Team
(Use Sprites and names or just names. Make sure to include the current move set.)
1: Scytehr LVL: 5 Vaccume wave, Quick Attack, Focus Energy, Leer.

2:

3:

4:

5:

6:

Equipment:
Gym Badges:
T-Stars: 3
600 Pokedollars.
1 Pokeball.
1 Potion.

History:
-------------------------
Galian was Gym-Leader in training but it wasn't going well. He hated the hole one type thing and he never got used to the staying in one town. He loved to adventure and of course the art of battleing was always such a pull. He even tried to be a coordinator but he only achieved one ribbon. Those skills did however flow over into his battle style which tends to fallow alot of reative dodges and flanks makeing it a show for any spectatores. He still never really enjoyed the Coordinator scene as the only part he enjoyed was the battle format and of course the publicity. Now he has a whole new challenge Here he will prove that He can turn any pokemon into a one pokemon team and with six of them he could make an army.

Dante1313
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!