Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Fruits Basket: The Life of a Zodiac

Fruits Basket: The Life of a Zodiac

a part of “Fruits Basket: The Life of a Zodiac”, a fictional universe by Everscale.

For generations the Sohma family has been cursed by the vengeful spirits of the zodiac. Life in the zodiac is difficult, at best. And for most, love is out of the question. But no one can help it if they love someone… right?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Fruits Basket: The Life of a Zodiac”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Fruits Basket: The Life of a Zodiac

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Everscale on Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:54 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Fruits Basket: The Life of a Zodiac"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Everscale
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: [OOC] Fruits Basket: The Life of a Zodiac

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stellabellum on Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:02 pm

I'd like to reserve the dog if that's alright ^^
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Stellabellum
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jadedragon66 on Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:02 pm

may i reserve the cat please?
ImageImage

jadedragon66
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Everscale on Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:03 pm

Of course. Did you read the description? They have a parental bond with the tiger.

Everscale
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jadedragon66 on Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:06 pm

yes I did (;
do you prefer the cat to be male or female? I know I'm free to choose, but I just want to know which one you prefer more.

jadedragon66
Member for 13 years

[OOC]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Everscale on Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:07 pm

Stellabellum: The dog is reserved.

Jadedragon: I would PREFER a boy. But... it doesn't have to be.

Everscale
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RinlovesSesshoumaru on Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:08 pm

I want to be the non Sohma character that falls for a sohma is that okay. The cat especially if its a guy
Last edited by RinlovesSesshoumaru on Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RinlovesSesshoumaru
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jadedragon66 on Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:08 pm

male it is :D

jadedragon66
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Everscale on Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:12 pm

Actually, the only non-zodiac character in this story was intended to be the teacher (Shishou)... There was not supposed to be a Tohru-esque character.

Everscale
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stellabellum on Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:19 pm

@Everscale: Actually, now that I think about it, I might not have the time to make a character sheet any time soon. I'm working on loads of homework and posting every now and then in my current roleplays. Sorry, but could you re-open the dog position? If I get a chance, I'll make sure to come back and apply for another character.

Stellabellum
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RinlovesSesshoumaru on Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:27 pm

Okay then can I reserve the rabbit please. Will be female

RinlovesSesshoumaru
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Everscale on Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:36 pm

@Stellabellum: Alright, if you say so. We'll welcome you if you find the time.

@Rin: Alright, rabbit it is.

Everscale
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Torayama on Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:48 pm

hay i guess i can let the fact that you never posted for my star war rp slide and join one of your LOL XD

ild like to reserve the dog zodiac if thats okay

Torayama
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Everscale on Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:49 pm

Oh, my god!! O.O When did it start!!! I have to go do that I didn't realize posting had started I -- *stops herself before she goes on a Ritsu-style rant*
And sure, the dog is given.

Everscale
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pizzahutmarioparty on Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:56 pm

Is it alright if I reserve the Boar~?
Image Give him $20 Image Dangos Will Rule over us. Image Can't spell Slaughter without Laughter!

Pizzahutmarioparty
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Everscale on Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:57 pm

Of course, Ummm... Pizza. The boar is yours.

Everscale
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pizzahutmarioparty on Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:12 pm

I have a question, are the cat,god,and Tiger suppose to have the same name?
It just seems funny, not sure if it was a confidence or purposely done~

Pizzahutmarioparty
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Everscale on Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:15 pm

They don't have the same name...? In Japanese, you put the family name first. As they are all Sohma, all of their names should be "Sohma _________"

Everscale
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pizzahutmarioparty on Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:39 pm

Oh yes, now I see...that was totally my bad. ^_^;

Pizzahutmarioparty
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby akai-pyon on Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:46 pm

I'll take the rat. :3

*goes to find Hamtaro pic*
Image Image Image Image Image

akai-pyon
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!