Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

X-Men: New Dawn

X-Men: New Dawn

a part of “X-Men: New Dawn”, a fictional universe by mistsong99.

(Work in progress)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “X-Men: New Dawn”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] X-Men: New Dawn

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mistsong99 on Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:52 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "X-Men: New Dawn"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

mistsong99
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] X-Men: New Dawn

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadowkat on Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:35 am

Hey....I know the plot is still in progress but I want to make sure I get a spot...I love X-Men...I've been waiting for an X-Men Rp for a while now....Can I reserve Jean or an original character? Cheers
“Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future.”

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

shadowkat
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Shadow on Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:04 am

This seems interesting, I'll keep an eye on it and hopefully should join.

The Shadow
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mistsong99 on Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:10 am

Sure shadowcat! I would like to ask that you use the jean from before she turned in to Phoenix or even try your namesake shadowcat :)
Thanks for the interest :)

mistsong99
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadowkat on Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:10 am

Sure thing.....yeah I was a fan of Jean and shadowcat..but Jean seems more appropriate now:D....so you're focusing on the original X-Men right? That is the Marvel one. I ask this bacause as youy probably know there have been some X-Men cartoons with different plots. Anyway thak you so much.

shadowkat
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Belynta on Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:10 am

Could I reserve Rogue please?
Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Belynta
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mistsong99 on Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:46 am

Sure thing :)

mistsong99
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BilgeWater on Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:01 am

Yes!! hold the Juggernaut for me :D

cant wait for this rp!

BilgeWater
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BilgeWater on Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:40 pm

Deadpool=submitted

let me know if anything needs to be changed and i'll fix it >:D

BilgeWater
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mistsong99 on Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:46 pm

He may be a bit "supercharged" so depending on others character I may have you reduce some of his power/ add more weaknesses but other than that I like him, thank you for submitting.
Also as the roleplay develop's and you become more acquainted with your character I encourage you to expand his profile :)
THANKS!

mistsong99
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BilgeWater on Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:55 pm

i used his bio from another site for the details, but i can trim him down for the sake of the rp

BilgeWater
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Belynta on Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:15 pm

I was planning on submitting my CS for Rogue but a couple of questions, I know you're still setting everything up so sorry if I am jumping the gun lol.

Just wondering did you want Rogue with miss Marvel's powers or without?

Anyway, I posted it with them but I can alter it if there is anything you're not happy with.

Belynta
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby one-wing on Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:59 pm

Shadowcat!
Why is it called a broken heart if every part of you is hurting?

one-wing
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RinlovesSesshoumaru on Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:44 am

I was wondering if I could be Jubilee. I'll go ahead and make up the character but I'd really like to be her. Ahh nostalgia oh and I was wondering if you were going to have Gambit he's totally awesome.

RinlovesSesshoumaru
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Shadow on Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:35 pm

Would it be alright to make a new character with the power of magnification, basic example, dropping a rock into a pond makes a ripple right? like a tiny wave, by magnifying the power of it, with enough power it could be turned into a tsunami, though that would probably be a little bit too strong, but say being able to magnify other powers, like speed up Wolverine's healing, or demagnify something, like the damage from a punch so that it wouldn't eve hurt a baby. This of course requires my character to be able to see what he is magnifying/demagnifying. So would that be alright?

The Shadow
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mistsong99 on Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:58 pm

@ Rinlovessesshoumaru : absolutely I will add them!
@the shadow : your character sounds awesome :) write up a character sheet and i will take a look!

On a general note, I'm really sorry this has been in limbo for so long everyone I will have the plot up soon!

mistsong99
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Shadow on Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:26 am

Any idea for my characters name?

The Shadow
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mistsong99 on Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:07 pm

hmmm... wavelength.... Amplitude....Frequency.... Shockwave... Wave....Resonance? any of these work for your character?

mistsong99
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rebal2 on Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:17 pm

Could you add Pixie? She was one of the original x-men. And when I say original I mean when Proffesor X and the guy who controls metal (his name escapes me and I am too lazy to look it up). I'll post more in here profile. :)

rebal2
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Torayama on Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:31 pm

torayama would like to reserve Nightcrawler doka shang

Torayama
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!