Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Fruits Basket: The Life of a Zodiac

Character Reservations

a part of “Fruits Basket: The Life of a Zodiac”, a fictional universe by Everscale.

For generations the Sohma family has been cursed by the vengeful spirits of the zodiac. Life in the zodiac is difficult, at best. And for most, love is out of the question. But no one can help it if they love someone… right?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Fruits Basket: The Life of a Zodiac”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Character Reservations

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Everscale on Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:48 pm

Want to reserve a character? Do it here.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Everscale
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: [OOC] Character Reservations

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby onirukon on Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:17 pm

Can I reserve the Rooster?
Hetalia:Rise of the Micronations-->Image<--click on Sealand to join.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

onirukon
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Everscale on Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:23 pm

Consider the rooster reserved.

Everscale
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Everscale on Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:26 pm

### Since they have abandoned the RP, I can feel free to be annoyed at them ALL I WANT!
First the post before me, as GM, and THEN they simply drop the Horse character without a word! I accepted them OVER someone else as the Horse, and the LEFT! *ANGRY EVERSCALE*

Anyone opposed to me creating the horse so we have it?!

Everscale
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GenericUserName on Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:29 pm

I'm not opposed. It annoyed me just as much as it annoys you... If anyone else drops out, I can make another character. I hate random drop outs...
"If one is born in a world that creates insanity, does being normal make them mad? Or is it those who fit in with the society that are the crazy ones? What is normality? What is insanity? If twins are such a rare occurrence in one world, does it make them strange, when they are so common in another? If a man grins all of the time, but others do too, does that make him a freak? There is only one freak, and that is the man that stands alone... Don't you agree?"

"Freakshow?"

GenericUserName
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pizzahutmarioparty on Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:30 pm

I don't oppose either, I rather not RP with someone who would drop out so easily like that in the first place.
Image Give him $20 Image Dangos Will Rule over us. Image Can't spell Slaughter without Laughter!

Pizzahutmarioparty
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby onirukon on Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:41 pm

What about nerdy..
NerdyKidNickerson wrote:Yeah, like Generic said, It was nothing but an accident! n.n~ (But I didn't really mean to start a fued in any way, shape, or form :/)

And like I said to Everscale (Via PM,) If anyone can't partake in this anymore, or just plain loses intrest (It happens, we've all experianced it) Imma be backup ~ Win win, see? (:

onirukon
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pizzahutmarioparty on Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:43 pm

Oh, oni thank goodness you reminded me xD
Yes we should notify Nerdy :D

Pizzahutmarioparty
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Everscale on Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:46 pm

OH, my god!!! You're RIGHT!!! I'm SOOOO SORRYYYY!!! >.< I can't remember these things~! I'll do that right away! *runs away to look or Nerdy*
Ayako: >.> Um... do you think she realized she doesn't know Nerdy in person...?
Riko: Who cares? *walks away*

Everscale
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby onirukon on Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:47 am

Well people we hav had are 2nd drop what do we do?

onirukon
Member for 15 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!