Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Yu-gi-oh!:Shadows of Oblivion

Speculations

a part of “Yu-gi-oh!:Shadows of Oblivion”, a fictional universe by Jack_Risin.

The newest generation of students face evils that were never meant to ever be seen.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Yu-gi-oh!:Shadows of Oblivion”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Speculations

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jack_Risin on Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:33 pm

Put in your crazy theories about where the plot is going here..
and its not for me to look back on and have major lulz...
Okay it is....
Dude where is my respect?Where is my love?Where is my treasure?I don't get enough respect around here...OOOH A PENNY.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jack_Risin
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Speculations

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sivermist on Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:44 pm

we are all going to turn into raccoons......
then eat fish.....
and fly around looking for shadow people
then get really hungry
and eat the shadow people as well

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sivermist
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jack_Risin on Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:46 pm

As expected siver...As expected..
-claps-

Jack_Risin
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sivermist on Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:48 pm

nrly-
someone is going to break into the shop
or
something....

Sivermist
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jack_Risin on Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:53 pm

What do you guys think of the only second year student?Smells kinda fishy to me...
And how does he have such a cool head after all that just happened?

Jack_Risin
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sivermist on Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:58 pm

I figured he was secretly a faerie

In retrospect, that perception is unreasonable.
I actually decided earlier that he's probably cool headed because his mother is in a coma, and he was really depressed, cuz he figured that this wasn't any worse.

Sivermist
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jack_Risin on Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:02 pm

Nice prediction..
But if that explains why he is so cool-headed..
then how did he know that Wheeler was going to steal Tyler??
And what did he mean when he threatened him?

Jack_Risin
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sivermist on Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:04 pm

I think the monkey used to be his pet.
(and yes, I actually did go though this in my head. when im reading, I try to actually figure it, out but here..... I make semi-random conclusions.)

Sivermist
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sivermist on Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:07 pm

then again, maybe he is evil or a robot or used to be part of the cult that got rid of the school and framed the shadow people.

Sivermist
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jack_Risin on Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:09 pm

Good prediction??XD

Jack_Risin
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sivermist on Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:13 pm

sorry, no one is posting on any other roleplays

And I felt like writing.

so I wrote down more about her thinking. sorry!

D:

Sivermist
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jack_Risin on Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:28 pm

XD I like activity in characters..even if it is just thinking..

Jack_Risin
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sivermist on Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:42 pm

IK WHATS GONNA HAPPEN!

Sivermist
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jack_Risin on Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:02 pm

What is going to happen?

Jack_Risin
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sivermist on Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:11 pm

If i tell, I'll ruin it.

(THE MAGIC BUNNIES WILL EAT US ALL)

(jk. I have no Idea, i've been trying not to think about it.)

Sivermist
Member for 13 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!