Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Camp DePrae for Troubled Youth

Camp DePrae for Troubled Youth

a part of “Camp DePrae for Troubled Youth”, a fictional universe by PandoraBox.

Two undercover agents are sent to investigate a mysterious reform camp owned by pharmaceutical company billionaire Nicolas Bernard. Will the horrifying rumors of DePrae prove true? *****STILL ACCEPTING!*****

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Camp DePrae for Troubled Youth”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Camp DePrae for Troubled Youth

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PandoraBox on Wed Mar 30, 2011 2:54 am

"Camp DePrae for Troubled Youth"

Questions, reserving roles, or anything just some fun ramblings about height and sexy librarians!

EDIT: The RP has started, however we are still accepting character. Feel free to post if you would like to join!
Last edited by PandoraBox on Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
{insert witty signature here}

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

PandoraBox
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Camp DePrae for Troubled Youth

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nici-kitty on Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:21 am

Sounds like a good RP :) I'll submit a character tomorrow, I need to think on it a while.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

nici-kitty
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zody on Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:47 am

This looks good, may I reserve an Agent?
"Chillax Zody, Scheming Zody, Asshole Satori Zody, Srsbsns Zody, Gentleman Zody, GM Zody, TSUNTSUN Zody, Yandere Zody, Kuudere Zody, Immoral Zody, Zodiac, SCIENCE! Zody, Regular Zody, Seductive Zody, Kawaii Desu Neko Zody so far.

Why the hell are there so many Zody's?!"

zody
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PandoraBox on Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:40 am

nici-kitty- Take you time! I'd love to have you!

zody- You've got it! Officially reserved.

PandoraBox
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Straight Jacket on Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:06 am

ok, so just to be clear, if i want to submitt a character, i have to first put it in here right? I read the whole thing up front, i just want to make sure. :)
Image Image ImageImage Image

Straight Jacket
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PandoraBox on Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:32 am

Ah, no. Sorry, just let me know which role you'll be filling here and submit you character normally. :)

PandoraBox
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Straight Jacket on Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:35 am

oh, ok. thanks. :3

i would like to make a character for the role of the troubled kidlings. :D i will have her up in no time! :p

Straight Jacket
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PandoraBox on Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:56 am

Sounds good!

PandoraBox
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Straight Jacket on Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:11 am

DONE! :D

Straight Jacket
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fammikins on Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:43 pm

I'll be making a counselor~this looks like a refreshing modern day RP so far. =u=

edit; I'm wondering if he can have a horseback riding program there on the camp? Animals are a wonderful way to help troubled people in general. Let me know what you think!

Fammikins
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FanastyLife on Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:32 pm

Can I reserve a spot as a camper

FanastyLife
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PandoraBox on Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:27 pm

Horseback riding sounds great!

Alrighty. I'm going to write in all the reservations and read up on submitted characters! thanks everyone!

PandoraBox
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fammikins on Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:15 pm

I do love me some horses. 8B

Looking forward to this getting off the ground and gaining more members~

edit; and PandoraBox, not sure if you got my PM but I was hoping if it'd be alright for me to construct an OOC thread to be linked here so everyone can see the stables more or less? I'd like to do detailed work on the stables and its horses. I was also wondering if an orphaned baby animal farm would be too much to ask for Jack to also cater to, in case any of the kids camping there don't like horseback riding he'd be very adamant about them having some sort of connection with an animal during their stay. o3o

I'm working on it as a draft to show you but if you don't like it, I'll not include it. Let me know when you have the chance~

editedit; working on it here and I've made a second camp counselor, Jack's little brother, who will be overseeing the orphanage barn if it's accepted. If not he can be kayaking guy or something. xD;

Fammikins
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nici-kitty on Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:25 am

I submitted a character! Yay! I hope he's alright, let me know if you need me to change anything!

I'm looking forward to this, it looks fun 8D I can't wait to see everyone else's characters, the ones who have already been accepted look great so far :)

nici-kitty
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nici-kitty on Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:28 am

A question - are the kids at the camp meant to be new, or would some of them have been there for a while already? If so, would they have to act like they already know the counsellors and stuff?

nici-kitty
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fammikins on Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:43 am

Ooh that sounds pretty fun. o3o
If any of them that have been there for awhile could get along with Jack then he'd be friendly-mean in a way friends abuse each other. And prolly encourage them to pull pranks on each other. He's a bad influence overall but a great counselor for his methods by using horses and his dogs.

edit; another question from me, do counselors get their own individual small cabins or are they grouped together in one by gender? There should be a map of the camp, that'd be fun~

Fammikins
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:45 am

^^ I sent you a PM about reserving an Agent o.o and he's up ^^ I hope he's okay x3 Famm wanted me to join so i does xD

"Suggest that we escape by putting fish in our mouths so we can breath while under water AGAIN I will Ninja punch you so hardcore it will knock you out and when you wake up? the force of it will knock you out a second time before you wake up!"

RM:"Please promise to kill me with your pants on" BM:"I PROMISE NOTHING!"

"IN THE NAME OF MEANINGLESS BATTLE!" *Attacks*

Soki
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Greeter Streamwatcher Person of Interest Lifegiver Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PandoraBox on Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:09 am

Fammikins- I love the thread! Very informative! and Jack's little bro is accepted :)
As for cabins, I was thinking the councilors would live in the cabin with the kids of their same gender, but they would have a nicer room with their bathroom, etc.
I think I'll make a map right now!

nici-kitty- I was thinking it begin with them just coming, but now I think it would be more fun to enter like a few weeks into the summer. Then we don't need a ton of introductions and we can just move the story along.

Soki- Great! I'm sure he'll be fine. I need to approve a few other characters but everyone looks awesome at the moment. :)

PandoraBox
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Straight Jacket on Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:48 am

i think it should be like the oldest kids and councilors would already be there the the youngest of the kids and councilors would just be arriving now. :)
cause I kinda want my character to be new. xP

Straight Jacket
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fammikins on Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:45 pm

Awesome, thanks Pandora!

People can just post in here their character's name and the horse they'd like them to have if they want to reserve one of the horses. o3o The link is a couple posts above here in the OOC or you can find it in Jack's profile under "Role".

Sharing cabins with same genders for counselors and students sounds good. Jack will be a terror to the new boys. xD; Can't wait to harass them!

Fammikins
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!