Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Multiverse

The wastelanders.

a part of “The Multiverse”, a fictional universe by Remæus.

Where legends collide, warriors rise, and titans fall. This is a massive open world that you are free to explore and interact with; a sandbox for your characters.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Multiverse”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] The wastelanders.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MEH on Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:18 pm

Hey guys x.xPenguin is here. I currently have a characte named Scaren in the multiverse, as well as two others. Anyways I had ICed with Scaren a few times and I turned out to really like characters with a lighter personality than my gunslinger types the only problem is the fact that he gets ignored alot. Stupid gambits. Anyways this is a way to get characters of your who don't get out much and to go explore places of the multiverse that no one seems to use, such as the name "The Wastelanders.". This would be a way for many people who haven't done much IC or haven't ever done it, to gain some expirence and not to have to fight every one for attention when they want to go IC(Gambits grr.). I am going to take lead position of the gang. I am usually on all day, from 6:00 am american central time to 9:00pm (I'm waiting to start college.) so any time with in there is fine just post a character in the reply of you want to join. I'll have a character skelly down in the lower portion of this post. So if you guys want to join and yo also want to go on a multiverse ride with me then just whisper me in chat, anyways bye!

Character skelly:
Hair:
Eyes:
Hieght:
Wieght:
Personality: (Be descriptive but don't leave a giant wall of text.)
Equipment: (Standard: Back pack, all jetboarder carry a back pack for their jet board's and maybe some other things, pack light it mioght be a long trip.)
History: (don't worry about makeing it too long just enough to make since.)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MEH
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] The wastelanders.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MEH on Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:20 pm

my bad about the double threa it was an accident but i hope out of this accident that it caught your attention, in a good way anways bye.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MEH
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] The wastelanders.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lialore on Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:50 pm

Timothy Garbell

Race: Human, with some Warlock blood along the line.
Hair: Almost black.
Eyes: Icy blue.
Height: 201lbs
Weight: 5ft22
- People who have a decent sense of humour.
- Food.
- Walking and riding, it takes his mind off things and he can concentrate on rhythm and speed instead.
- Getting into arguments, he can be quite offensive.

Dislikes:
- People who are constantly negative and moan all of the time.
- Silence, he hates it when things are too quiet, so if he must, he will sing to make some noise.
- Breaking promises.

Personality: Tim is a pretty laid back guy and doesn’t mind taking things on the slower side. He has a good sense of humour and if no one laughs at his jokes, he will laugh it off by himself. Normally, he is in a constant happy mood but if he is pissed off, his whole presence becomes dingy and he is horrible company to anyone. Timothy enjoys the adrenaline rush of the gang and riding. He is an extremely loyal friend and will lay his life down for any of them. Tim enjoys laughing and hates when people around him are on a downer and he will try his best to cheer them up he is an all-round nice guy. Maybe a little too nice as his kindness can get him into complicated situations.
Because of his warlock blood he is able to manipulate people, it’s the only power he has discovered so far and it comes in handy sometimes. But if the other person is trained in defending their mind, he won’t be able to affect them much.

Equipment: Backpack. a Short knife and a kind of leather weight-lifting gloves that he carries around and sometimes wears if he is carrying something, he just thinks that they look badass, when they really don’t.

History: Timothy was brought up by a big family, he is in the middle of 5 brothers and 3 sisters. Most of them outshined him in the talented areas and he always felt like the runt of the family. That’s part of why he got involved with The Wastelanders, to gain some glory. He doesn’t speak to any of his family and none of them have ever contacted him since he left home at the age of 15. Since then he hasn’t really done anything productive, he would do the odd job here and there to get by and drown his sorrows on a night. Recently he picked himself back up and started thinking about what he wants from life, but everything he tried he seemed to get pushed back and rejected so now he just tags along with other people, hoping for the best.
Comrade:
I didn't know Dashmiel was a he.
Dashmiel:
That's what she said.

Lialore
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!