Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Even Gods Bleed

Even Gods Bleed

a part of “Even Gods Bleed”, a fictional universe by Crooked Thoughts.

In Cam Lire hope is whispered in children ears to aid sleep. The reign of the God King is spreading like disease. And though it need curing rebellion is but a dream. However some would see it reality. But is this really a plague or blessing?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Even Gods Bleed”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Even Gods Bleed

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:38 pm

In Cam Lire, hope is something whispered in the ears of children to aid in sleep. The reign of the God King is spreading like a disease. And though it needs curing, rebellion is but a sweet dream. However, there are those who would see it reality. But, is this really a plague or a blessing in disguise?

LINKS

1. RP Tab
  2. IC Page
  3. OOC Page
  4. Announcement Page
  5. Player Directory
  6. Character Directory
  1. Races Page
  2. Classes & Specialization Page
  3. Magic System Page
  4. Location Page
  5. Information Page

OOC

Welcome to Even Gods Bleed. This will be the OOC page for the roleplay. Here you can feel free to discuss problems of the day, what you just ate, events in the RP, spam RPs of yours, whatever. I don't care what you do here, as long as you actually belong to this RP you can post anything here. Just make sure to do it here and not in the IC. If there is a problem in the IC, post here it here and/or PM that person and me, so that way it can be dealt with. The RP will start after a week or two, to give everyone including myself time to post characters and what not.
Self Proclaimed, Master Realm Weaver: need help creating a RP? PM me!

Vivid-Minds; a society of sophisticated RPers and Roleplays. Join us?

...LIVE in your world, ROLEPLAY in mine...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Even Gods Bleed

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PsychoNezumi on Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:33 pm

Damn it fly I had myself set to make one character but with all those roles you listed I'm itching to make more! But I must hold myself back, at least until I'm finished with the my first one haha.

But I do have a few God King Adviser ideas in my head I might be prepared to use.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

PsychoNezumi
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:56 pm

Heh, I know how you feel. I must show restraint as well.

But, actually the advisor role is sort of taken. Its not official since the sheet hasn't been accepted. But, I have seen the basic outline of the character and he seems to have the necessary skills. So unless he doesn't join, then there will be no reason not to accept him.

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:13 pm

Fly, I'm working on my character, I might make them Wood Elves after all, though I did want to use some enchanted weaponry. Whipping them into shape and such...

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Contributor Lifegiver Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PsychoNezumi on Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:27 pm

That's fine, like I said I need to show restraint. And creating Alana's tribe is taking me enough time as it is.

This is what I have so far by the way, I'm not sure if I want them in Dragonvine Swamp or Southern Ethona...

The Korr of Southern Ethona
Some say long ago there ancestors bread with orcs. But it is mostly a rumor.
The Korr are a group of tribes scattered throughout Southern Ethona, they have largely kept to themselves in the past isolating themselves from the world’s problems. There have been warriors who have left the tribes in the past and become known amongst other civilizations of Cam Lire, either by throwing her might behind a ruler or by being a feared killer for hire.
Each tribe of the Korr is ruled by a single chief, who is usually the strongest male in the tribe. Each tribe has its own land, the chiefs convene once a year to pledge allegiance to each other and negotiate rights to land. In Korr society strength is currency, children are taught from birth to fight and kill in order to protect their tribe. Both men and women are taught to fight, though women usually forgo the intense training that comes during puberty deciding to become mothers and wives rather than full warriors.

PsychoNezumi
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:54 pm

@Winds: Ok cool. And what's stopping you?

@Nez: Ok. Have you thought about what region they are from?

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PsychoNezumi on Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:53 am

I'm leaning towards Southern Ethona... the map says that's a region.

PsychoNezumi
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:32 am

Oh, I just saw the post edit.

Did you read the description of Southern Ethona?

I only ask, because in my opinion the area is a little soft to be harboring a fearless barbarians. It doesn't matter though.

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PsychoNezumi on Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:40 am

Yea that's why I was thinking Dragonvine Swamp might be better, given that you listed barbarians in the description lol.

I'm about ready to post Alana by the way.

PsychoNezumi
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:37 am

Haha Yea I thought that might be a good place lol. Though It can be changed. And ok good.

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irish Wolf on Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:38 am

William has been submitted
Its easy to be brave behind a castle wall
Twelve highlanders and a bagpipe make a rebellion
A king's son is no nobler then the food he eats

Irish Wolf
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PsychoNezumi on Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:38 am

Its alright the swamp works good.

PsychoNezumi
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby klikxx on Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:37 am

"Bammer" has been submitted.

klikxx
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zephyr on Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:04 pm

Just so you're aware, I will be submitting four characters; one from each class heading.

If this is a problem, let me know.
Hello, friends...

Zephyr
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zhill on Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:04 pm

Wow.

You have put alot of work into this.

I am totally psyched for it. At the moment I think I would like to play a Warforged. I dont know about a class or role though.

I will think about it unless you want to give me some ideas.

Thanks

PS - How do Warforged "heal"?

zhill
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:08 pm

Alright, I will begin to review the characters everyone has submitted.

@Zhill: Thanks and ok. And they don't heal, they get fixed. If they lose a arm, they get a new one. If they get cut, they get a metal patch welded over it.

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zhill on Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:24 pm

And they serve the God King Completely. I will look again about race and class combos and let you know.

Thanks

It looks as thought the only people who can pay Arcane Warriors are those who can play any class or specialization. Is this true or did I misundertand the page somehow? Because I was thinking of going with a Eldritch or Helborne Arcane Warrior.

Just need to know that is is allowable.

Thanks

zhill
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:31 pm

Not completely true.

The racial preferences is just that, a preference. Meaning as whole the race may look a certain way or only do a certain thing, however you are still allowed to the opposite. But, I didn't want a lot of people doing that, because like I said this is what most of the race is doing and what the character would grow up thinking is right.

So basically, any race can be an arcane warrior.

But, just so you know if you play as The Eldritch then you must be partnered with someone, either another character of your creation or someone else.

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 7achary on Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:43 pm

Alright, after reading some of the flaws mages develop from their addiction and abuse of magic I've decided to change some of the effects of his supernatural burns to fall more in line with some of those examples.

As for Magical Ranking; I considered Nathan a Master, but if he is I may need to age him. Also, I'll write into the character sheet that Nathan's prohibited school is Enchantment. I'm pretty sure those are the areas that need revision if you see anything else please let me know.

7achary
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 7achary on Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:03 pm

DOUBLE POST!

I've edited a good deal of my character to make his more appropriate. I wanted to check and see if what I had done with the spells is OK, first.

7achary
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!