Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Lucror Metus University for Monsters

Lucror Metus University for Monsters

a part of “Lucror Metus University for Monsters”, a fictional universe by Fammikins.

Eat or be eaten. At this university for monsters the students must claw their way to the top to progress in the real world. Those who fail are sent to a realm limited to monsters and never reopened. Or so they say.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Lucror Metus University for Monsters”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Lucror Metus University for Monsters

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fammikins on Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:43 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Lucror Metus University for Monsters"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Fammikins
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Lucror Metus University for Monsters

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fammikins on Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:44 pm

Students can choose their roommates, please PM me or announce it here in the OOC if both RPers agree to have their Students bunk together! O8

And the name is in Latin;
Lucror: to gain, profit, win
Metus: fear, dread, anxiety

How uplifting! 8D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Fammikins
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thadine on Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:05 pm

Aw, the front picture is a Little Sister from Bioshock...
/cough/
Anyways, I thought I would just point that out with a little smile. =P
Oh, and nice plot by the way.
"But it was only a fantasy,
The wall was too high as you can see.
No matter how he tried he could not break free,
And the worms ate into his brain."

Thadine
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:10 pm

o.o I don't mind who my character bunks with xD i guess whoever wants him first xDDDD

"Suggest that we escape by putting fish in our mouths so we can breath while under water AGAIN I will Ninja punch you so hardcore it will knock you out and when you wake up? the force of it will knock you out a second time before you wake up!"

RM:"Please promise to kill me with your pants on" BM:"I PROMISE NOTHING!"

"IN THE NAME OF MEANINGLESS BATTLE!" *Attacks*

Soki
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Greeter Streamwatcher Person of Interest Lifegiver Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fammikins on Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:33 pm

@Thadine: I'm obsessed with Bioshock. If you are too you need to 1x1 with me. xD; I've been desperately searching for a Bioshock 1x1 partner.
And thank you! Maybe we'll see you around?

@Soki: No one will want him because no one wants you. >X

Fammikins
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:35 pm

Owie T~T that hurted Fammi *cries*

Soki
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Greeter Streamwatcher Person of Interest Lifegiver Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fammikins on Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:40 pm

ily Soki-pet. xD *gives cookies and snuggles*

Fammikins
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:54 pm

YAY~! *noms on cookie and snuggles back* x3 ily too~ fammi~ <3 XDD

Soki
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SolrSurfr3 on Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:54 pm

I'm good with any roommate. Just as long as they dint mind being woken up in the middle of the night by Finch's nightmares. XD

SolrSurfr3
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fammikins on Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:11 pm

Pfft I'll just draw names from a hat. Usually what I do anyhow. xD;

Nearly done with my post for this RP~

Fammikins
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:48 pm

I'll get a post up too ^^ and Fammi if it's not to much to ask when chu has the time i'd like to chat with cha on Yahoo o.o got's alot on meh mind and could use a good and angry ear xD

Soki
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:50 pm

Posted for Soren; I'll throw something up for Liriael later. For now, I'm off to the library!
The Canticle of Fate: Silver Lion Stanza
"Though I am flesh, Your Light is ever present,
And those I have called, they remember,
And they shall endure."

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years
Beta Tester Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fammikins on Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:04 pm

@Soki: I'll try after I get to my DA posts and a few others I owe. o_e

@Kur: OOOOOHHH YOU SCARED ME. I had posted and just saw your OOC post. I did not feel like editing anything. xD; *flops* But I did include Soren in Liam's post~
Bring me back a book about horses. O^O

Fammikins
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:42 pm

Okies Fammi I'll be here hopefully.

Soki
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fammikins on Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:30 pm

I'll be getting to a pot later today, sorry for the wait. Baby-sitting neighbors' animals~they're all so clingy and cute. @3@

edit; grar post after I sleep.

Fammikins
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fammikins on Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:11 pm

Sorry for that delay and thank you for your patience; I've set up roommates on the front page of the RP~

Fammikins
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vio-Lance on Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:35 pm

By the way, I do plan for everyone to either like Karl, or hate Karl indefinitely. He's a hard person to get along with, just because he has to remember that he has to be relitively nice to gain friends. Although, overall....he's just annoying to be around.

Although, you'd be in for quite a surprise if you were able to actually make him like you...
"People should not fear their government.
Governments should fear their people."
"Beneath this mask, there is more than flesh. Behind this mask, there is an idea.
And ideas, Mister Creedy... are bulletproof."

Vio-Lance
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhatYouDontKnow on Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:06 pm

I'll play a vampire if that ok. Ill submitte a Charrie you can decide. Just let me know if Im not chossen i dont want to not know."
Never shall I forget the time I spent with you. Please continue to be my friend, as you will always find me yours. -Ludwig Van Beethoven
A man can fail many times, but he isn't a failure until he begins to blame somebody else. -John Burroughs
Remember, today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday. -Dale Carnegie
Watch me not care. -Dilbert
It's the friends you can call up at 4 a.m. that matter. -Marlene Dietrich
You can be in my dreams if i can be in yours. -Bob Dylan

WhatYouDontKnow
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SolrSurfr3 on Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:07 pm

@Kurokiku-- I found the way you related the rebellion in Heaven to teenaged angst absolutely brilliant. XD

PS: Are you going to put up a profile for Kalista?

SolrSurfr3
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fammikins on Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:33 pm

Vio: Sounds about right. Morgan hates him (she basically hates everyone, VERY territorial and queeny xP), Morwen most likely adores him, Nico is too stupid to hate anyone at any rate and Liam is too sweet to honestly dislike anyone.

WhatYouDontKNow: Your profile was rejected; you failed to follow rules and it doesn't seem as literate as I'd like it to be in the RP.

Sol: Kur already submitted the profile, I've approved it. It's up front~

Thalia and the werecat will be rooming together!

Fammikins
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!