Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Other Reality

The Other Reality

a part of “The Other Reality”, a fictional universe by Maeve.

When Dark, Light, and Evil reign, a select few are chosen to represent the entities in a battle of good vs. evil. Their choices could help decide the fate of the universe. (Full) but **Will always accept good characters. /Male/**

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Other Reality”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] The Other Reality

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maeve on Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:17 pm

This is the personal and wonderous OOC topic for the roleplay "The Other Reality"

Ask all the questions you want here.

Make reservations. [Of which I only hold for 48 hours].

Talk about noodles. Or chinchillas. Either or.

Discuss the theory of Evolution.

I don't mind. :3
Ask questions. Ask away. I'll be here all day. I <3 Questions. With a PASSION.
You have no social life...
SHUT UP VOICE!

The Other Reality"
Always accepting!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Maeve
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] The Other Reality

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cass-isnt-here on Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:55 pm

may i reserve Forbes?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

cass-isnt-here
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maeve on Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:00 pm

Sure.

Maeve
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fallen on Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:04 pm

May I reserve Jasuner :)?
I'll have a sheet up after there is one o_o..
And after I wake up from a nap, haha XD.

Fallen
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maeve on Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:24 pm

Reserving.
Haha I need a nap. I'll have the skelly up soon. :3

Maeve
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KapugenWolf on Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:26 pm

Can I reserve water? I wanted to tpe what you called it but I forgot what it was within the ten seconds it took to load the page. :\

KapugenWolf
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maeve on Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:34 pm

'Course.

Maeve
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dawnfire07 on Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:27 pm

Can I reserve Haaron? You know, the one where you can see and transport into the future or past? I reaally want that role! :D
ImageImageImageImage

dawnfire07
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KapugenWolf on Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:01 pm

What would the species of an amadhay be? Like, a water witch, or a water nymph? Or something along those lines?

KapugenWolf
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maeve on Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:22 am

Sure, it can be anything. It can be a talking pebble for all I care, just as long it includes something along the lines of 'pebble witch' or 'pebble nymph' or something. If you need some ideas, check out my NPCs, particulary "Gershom."
And yes, you can reserve Haaron.

Maeve
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deathrisesagain on Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:26 am

I'm really interested in this storyline. I was wondering if it was possible that i could create a character that had control over shadows. I didn't see it on the list, but i figured i'd ask first. If it's not possible, then i'd like to reserve Aodh.
And on the eighth day, Death said "Let the killing begin!"

deathrisesagain
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KapugenWolf on Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:17 am

So she could be an elf? Cause it gives me an idea... Or a syren? Damn too many ideas....

KapugenWolf
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maeve on Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:48 pm

@deathrisesagain: I did consider creating a shadow character in the beginning, but wasn't exactly sure how to incorperate the drawbacks of controlling shadows and exactly how strong the character would be. Perhaps if all the spots get filled, then I'll add a shadow character. But for now, I'm just trying to spread the word of the RP. So yes, you may reserve Aodh.

@KapugenWolf: I know... my head is bursting with ideas, which is why I love when the characters don't have to be human. So go ahead, make an elf or a syren. Or a hybred mix of both! I'm allowing two characters per person, so if you could handle it, you could make two.

Maeve
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dawnfire07 on Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:38 pm

I'd like to reserve Tarmo please. I'll make her in an hour or two. This one will be the first animal too! :D

dawnfire07
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dawnfire07 on Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:26 pm

Tarmo submitted!

dawnfire07
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deathrisesagain on Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:31 am

Ok Character Sheet has been submitted

deathrisesagain
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maeve on Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:05 am

Hey everyone. Just like to remind y'all that we'll start as soon as all characters are submitted and accepted. We'll also be doing a lot of discussion in the RP so make sure to come visit. (: Now, time to set some rules.
I ONLY RESERVE CHARACTERS FOR 48 HOURS. Just to clear that up. I will then open a spot.
ONCE ALL SPOTS ARE FILLED, I WILL ONLY MAKE EXCEPTIONS FOR THE MOST WONDERFUL OF APPLICATIONS. Also, if you get accepted after, you have to create your characters power, which means no all-powerful characters. Which brings me to another point...

I've been seeing some characters come in that strike me as all powerful, with no weaknesses. THIS IS FORBIDDEN. I will PM you or ask you here politely to give your character some sort of deadly weakness. Ex: no:
Strengths:
Super speed
Super strength
Ability to shapeshift into any animal
HAS ALL THE FRIGGEN' POWERS OF GOD.
Weaknesses:
Has a love for kittens
Feels bad for other people
Wants to heal enemies
Hates pumpkins with a passion.

Thank you if you just changed your character.

NOW, without further ado, I'd just like to say y'all are pretty awesome for joining. So thanks, and stick around, even if the RP starts draggin'. I promise, it shall be worth it! :3

Maeve
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akionakamura on Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:54 pm

i posted my character i tryed to think outside of the box with power but if any of them seem god like just tell me and i will fix it

Akionakamura
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dawnfire07 on Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:52 am

How many characters are we allowed to have? Because I'm interested in making the Forbes.

dawnfire07
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheHappyHag on Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:01 pm

I'd love to give this a try. I was wondering if I could reserve the Anil spot?
Adversity is the first path to truth. - Lord Byron
It's time you met the monster that you have helped create. - Meet The Monster - Five Finger Death Punch
Only equals speak the truth. Friends and lovers lie endlessly, caught in the web of regard. - Stephen King

TheHappyHag
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!