Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Le Disko - Blowout!

Le Disko - Blowout!

a part of “Le Disko - Blowout!”, a fictional universe by DumbDora.

Rumored to be the party of the year, it's a blowout, the last big bang before each of these familiar faces take a walk in their Graduation gowns.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Le Disko - Blowout!”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Le Disko - Blowout!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DumbDora on Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:38 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Le Disko - Blowout!"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DumbDora
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Le Disko - Blowout!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvaLovelace on Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:46 pm

I DEFINITELY want to get in on this roleplay!
It seems like it's gonna be awesome =3
When can I enter in my charcter?
And what's the skeleton like for the character?
Why in the world
Can't you see the things I see
The more I run into your arms
The more you run away from me

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AvaLovelace
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gentletouchxox on Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:48 pm

I am so with Ava on this one! OMG I WANT TO JOIN SO BAD ;)
I need a skeleton NOW! :D
Wow, calm down Summer.
Anyway, this seems like a amazing rp and I'm excited :)
I'm nothing but a perfect imperfection.
But take me as I am,or take nothing of me at all.

Gentletouchxox
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DumbDora on Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:09 pm

Read the intro please, folks.

DumbDora
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DivineRequiem on Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:20 pm

I'll probably join as well ;) looks quite interesting.
Aww Sam. You make me giggle :)

DivineRequiem
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gentletouchxox on Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:44 pm

Just sent in a character sheet, let me know if I need to change anything, even the picture. :)

Gentletouchxox
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DumbDora on Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:55 pm

Good job, can't wait to see everyone else's.

DumbDora
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvaLovelace on Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:56 pm

Sent in my character!
Message me for any alters/changes to my character =3

AvaLovelace
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DumbDora on Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:07 am

Ava, I saw some spelling mistakes, if you're able to correct them all, I'll consider you. Also, I wasn't quite sure which crowd she fits into.

DumbDora
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maeve on Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:17 am

Sent in my character, as well. I'm not quite sure what kind of people the RP needs. I can make any altercations needed.
Ask questions. Ask away. I'll be here all day. I <3 Questions. With a PASSION.
You have no social life...
SHUT UP VOICE!

The Other Reality"
Always accepting!

Maeve
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gentletouchxox on Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:09 am

Thank you. :) Can't wait to get this RP started.

Gentletouchxox
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvaLovelace on Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:14 am

Ok, I'll fix it once I can get on my laptop.
For some reason, I can't scroll through my edit info on my phone.
Also, shes just a classmate of the three.

AvaLovelace
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DumbDora on Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:53 am

She needs to have some connection, it's an invite only party. With some crashers like Dalia and her friends.

DumbDora
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DivineRequiem on Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:16 pm

Sent my character in! Tell me if I need to change anything:) I'm doing her bio and adding pics soon.

DivineRequiem
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DumbDora on Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:52 pm

Lenny's great, and now I think i'll be looking for the male population more so than female.

DumbDora
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DivineRequiem on Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:25 pm

My friend says hes going to join! He's making a guy character too :)<3

DivineRequiem
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DumbDora on Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:26 pm

Great, can't wait to see it.

DumbDora
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Infliction on Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:01 pm

I'll add to him as we go and I'm workin on his history at the moment. Let me know if I need to fix anything.

Infliction
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gentletouchxox on Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:06 pm

Are we going to get an even number of guys and girls before we start? There's five girls now and four guys, I think.

Gentletouchxox
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DivineRequiem on Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:59 pm

Can't wait to start :)

DivineRequiem
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!