Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The  Bandits

The Bandits

a part of “The Bandits”, a fictional universe by tayah12.

You are one of five Outlaws who pull fearless heists and get away with it to. Are they going to stay in the open forever? Or will the law catch up with them?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Bandits”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] The Bandits

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tayah12 on Thu May 26, 2011 12:10 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Bandits"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Love animals?

http://www.roleplaygateway.com/straight-from-the-horse-mouth-t59146.html A story of the struggles of horses in the Victorian Era, or the ignorance of their masters...

Tayah12 wants You! To enlist and fight in The Battle Of The Somme

http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/battle-of-the-somme/

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

tayah12
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] The Bandits

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Manic Monkey on Fri May 27, 2011 4:23 am

Just submitted a character. Look forward to getting started.
Cop - "Sir, have you been drinking tonight?"

Driver - "Do you see a fat chick in the car?"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Manic Monkey
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tayah12 on Sat May 28, 2011 12:23 pm

Haha thank you ^^ i'll give it another day or two and if no one else joins I'll just take the gang number down to three ;3 but also leave the option open for other people to join or make more characters if you wish

tayah12
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Manic Monkey on Sat May 28, 2011 2:18 pm

Sounds good. Can't wait.

Manic Monkey
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tayah12 on Mon May 30, 2011 11:06 am

I've decided that we will be starting now without the full number of characters as I don't think anyone else will be interested in joining :)

tayah12
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Manic Monkey on Mon May 30, 2011 12:16 pm

What state are we currently in and how far away from the nearest town are we?

Manic Monkey
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tayah12 on Mon May 30, 2011 12:52 pm

We are in texas, and we are approximately lets say, about five miles from the next town? I've given a starting post out in the wilderness somewhere :)

tayah12
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lady_Gwendolen on Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:43 pm

I guess we died. Pity. Oh well! Time to leave RPG again.

Winter is coming

Lady_Gwendolen
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tayah12 on Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:02 am

Yes Unfortunately, I was waiting for the other person to reply but sadly yes

tayah12
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lady_Gwendolen on Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:03 pm

Oh well. I had a feeling the other person wouldn't be posting for some reason. -shrugs-. Pity. Could have been fun.

Lady_Gwendolen
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Manic Monkey on Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:23 pm

Is the game dead or is everyone just busy at the moment?

Manic Monkey
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tayah12 on Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:57 am

Nope we were waiting for you to reply actually ;3

tayah12
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lady_Gwendolen on Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:40 pm

Hah. Yeah Maniac. It was definitely your turn.

Lady_Gwendolen
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Manic Monkey on Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:21 pm

What is the name of the town in Texas we're headed to?

Manic Monkey
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tayah12 on Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:13 pm

Well, seeing as you brought it up I was hoping you knew, but I'll try and find one.

tayah12
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fluffypuffunicorn on Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:19 pm

Hey... I feel like I'm a little late but if you need another guy.. I'm your girl lolz.
ImageFluffy Puff UnicornImage

Fluffypuffunicorn
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tayah12 on Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:38 am

That would be great ^^ This sort of died when I ran out of ideas for a post, so I'm glad that you'd like to make a character :) I'm just in the process of re-editing mine so take your time ^^

tayah12
Member for 13 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!