Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Last Airbender: Tsuki no hoseki

The Last Airbender: Tsuki no hōseki

a part of “The Last Airbender: Tsuki no hoseki”, a fictional universe by Arekkusu.

20 years after the Fire Nation's invasion, all is peaceful in the world. That is, until a new threat poses as an ally and throws the world into a bloody feud for control of the Moon's Jewel

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Last Airbender: Tsuki no hoseki”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] The Last Airbender: Tsuki no hōseki

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arekkusu on Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:16 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Last Airbender: Tsuki no hōseki"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
You see that? See how peaceful everything is right now? Fifty bucks says I can turn that peace into chaos in under a minute.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Arekkusu
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] The Last Airbender: Tsuki no hōseki

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby seventhsage on Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:29 pm

I want to reserve a non bending character :)

Ill try to post my character sheet tonight :D thanks!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

seventhsage
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arekkusu on Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:31 am

Like the character. And, because I have a busy remaining weekend, I'll make the first post on either Monday night or sometime Tuesday. Thanks to everyone who's already made a character, and if you know anyone who digs role playing The last airbender, let them know!

Arekkusu
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:14 am

Sweet, can't wait. And I hope it's okay, but I changed Torhu's profile a bit, and instead of escaping, I have her traveling with Takashi. I figured that made a bit more sense. :3
~ The North Remembers ~

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neru on Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:48 pm

Heya! :P I'll get a character sheet sumbited within the next couple of hours ^-^
"We can deny our angels exsit. Convince ourselves they can't be real. But they show up anyway. At strange places, and strange times. They can speak through any character we can imagine. They'll shout through demons if they have to. Daring us. Challenging us to fight." - Sucker Punch.

Neru
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arekkusu on Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:48 am

Woo! I think we got enough people to start, so I'll go ahead and post :D

Arekkusu
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:44 pm

Um, just a question. Shouldn't fire nation recognize their own Crown Princess? Or has Torhu been sheltered? Just wondering...

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neru on Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:38 pm

Most of themm probably should, but Nina's been away from the Fire Nation for almost 5 years. She dosen't recognizethe Princess cause it's been awhile.

Neru
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:04 pm

Ah, okay. Tht makes sense. Can't wait to see how Nina reacts when she finds out who Torhu really is XD

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neru on Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:18 pm

Annnnd this is why I say Arek shouldn't make so many Rp's >> He get's so busy and distracted he forgets which ones he needs to reply too! xD

Neru
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:55 am

Yep. We should remind him of this one. I'll send hin a pm later.

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:09 pm

Hey guys, I'm not able to post tonight, or again until Tuesday. I'll be out of town with no internet access. Don't think I abandoned this and don't make it die! XD I'll be back on Tuesday <3

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arekkusu on Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:47 pm

>.> I don not make too many Rp's. I just have a lot of ideas that can't fit into one. DON'T JUDGE ME xD But yeah, I think we can keep this one going

Arekkusu
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neru on Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:14 pm

You do too make too many Rp's!!
Then
You get freakin writers block like craazyyy! And never keep up with them xDD.
I'm not joining anymore of your Rp's Arek!! :P

Neru
Member for 13 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!