Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Chronos

Chronos

a part of “Chronos”, a fictional universe by Black.

The judgement day has finally come. Angels descending to earth to end all life. But are they really what they seem?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Chronos”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Chronos

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:44 pm

[IC]Chronos

Thanks for showing interest in this RP. I hope you’ll enjoy it. Post all ideas/questions here or in a pm to me. I shall reply ASAP. Don’t be afraid to contribute to the plot if you have a good idea.

Please tell me if you’re going to be away for a long period of time. That way at least I know. If you don’t tell me you can risk being kicked off the RP. I understand we all get ill so I’ll give a few warnings!

Please use the allocated character sheets and the codes with them. It makes it easier for me.

Reservations hold for 24 hours.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Black
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Re: [OOC] Chronos

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JuneBerry on Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:49 pm

May I reserve the spot of Head Scientist?
:]
"It isn't what you have, or who you are, or where you are, or what you are doing that makes you happy or unhappy. It's what you think about."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

JuneBerry
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely ♠ on Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:51 pm

May I reserve the Princess please?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Lovely ♠
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:51 pm

Of course, All yours~

Both of you that is.

Black
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JuneBerry on Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:58 pm

Thank ya very kindly~

o.o Lovely Spade are you stalking me?! xD

JuneBerry
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maci-Care on Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:17 pm

I want in this because Tabbs is in this! Angel please, ill make it as soon as possible. Now i ahve to read the intro, brb

Maci-Care
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Inspiration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely ♠ on Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:18 pm

@Tabris, thanks :)!

@June, ahem, maybe >.>

Lovely ♠
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:22 pm

Ah that's okay. Stalking is accepted here. ^^ I'm a stalker myself. *coughs and points at Maci* Stalker!

No worries Maci...next time read the intro first? Lol? >.< Of course i'm in it. It's my RP. Ah well.

Black
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maci-Care on Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:38 pm

Crap i picked a genderless character, does that mean it has to look genderless. And beinng a genderless character will be cool, im staying as that.

Wait i thought youa dmitted to stalking me Tabbs, so we stalk eachotehr which means we are also stalkees?

Maci-Care
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Inspiration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:40 pm

Nah Maci, it can look female/male it just doesn't have a gender. Lol. I'm not admitting to stalking you. Never ever. Oh guess what should be up by the start of next week? (Take your first guess and guess again)

Black
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maci-Care on Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:52 pm

ou lair Tabbs, in the Mercenaries roleplay, when is aid i actually posted a 300 word post,a nd then you said that you knew what roleplay because you stalk me.

Maci-Care
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely ♠ on Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:55 pm

I just submitted my character, please let me know if anything needs to be changed :)!

Lovely ♠
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:02 pm

>.< That doesn't count! Okay...maybe I did stalk you a little. She's perfect Spade. I feel ashamed of my Angel. But it's 3am and I don't have much to say about the Angels. Maybe I'll edit tomorrow. Goodnight everyone~

Black
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely ♠ on Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:20 pm

It's okay lol, I had a bit of a struggle myself.

Lovely ♠
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maci-Care on Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:21 pm

Hey sorry for not guessing,a dn im guessing m roleplay?! Did i win?

Me got question, is there a certainw ord for anime creatures which are like two sided, kind of like scar face but anime. I gpot the best idea for my character, and i already found the wings, but i cant find a good animepicture, and i am too lazy to write everything down.

Maci-Care
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:51 pm

TABBY-CAT!!!

Prince please!

*stalkstalkstalkstalkstalk*
Payback is necessary >D

Spectrum
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JuneBerry on Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:08 pm

Lol seems every one is stalking each other XD

So yeah I submitted my character. Tell me if anything is wrong!
Gah-! My computer died like three times while I was trying to make the damn profile >_<
I almost lost it.

JuneBerry
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lumana on Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:26 pm

Oh hey it's June, I'd like to reserve the guardian if you don't mind and if not then Angel 3? I don't want to be angel much as I tend to be horrible at playing evil characters XD I'd make her be like, compassionate and try to make her betray Chronus and all

You can decide which character you want me to play as if you like that idea. XD I'm not making my character until the morning.

Lumana
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JuneBerry on Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:43 pm

This really is the thread were everyone stalks each other. I enjoy this. :3
Hello Lumana~!

JuneBerry
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:10 am

Two-faced? Split-personality? Dual-personality? Does that help Maci? And no...it wasn't your Rp D: Still trying to come up with a plot line. I was actually going to say it's the sequel to Children of Heaven and Hell.

Hey there Specs. Of course you can have the prince.

Lumana I'll put you down as guardian since you like to play good characters. I'm not really sure if I should have an Angel which betrays Chronos yet...Might do....just not now.

Both are reserved.

No worries June, I'll accept him now ^^ Mine firefox dies every few minutes. Thank god for the restore button and that it restores most of what you wrote.

Black
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!