Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Batman: Gotham in Ruins

Batman: Gotham in Ruins

a part of “Batman: Gotham in Ruins”, a fictional universe by eman447.

All the Villains have escaped Arkham, formed a group of Criminals, and left Gotham in ruins. Civilians are now desperately trying to escape the city, but when they try, they are murdered. The remaining are part of a rebellion to overthrow the Criminals.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Batman: Gotham in Ruins”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Batman: Gotham in Ruins

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eman447 on Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:58 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Batman: Gotham in Ruins"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Emann447

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

eman447
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Batman: Gotham in Ruins

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maci-Care on Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:07 pm

Hey eman, whats up. Ill reserve Poison Ivy, ill have my character up by tommorow, its late here, and i could barely post.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Maci-Care
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Inspiration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eman447 on Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:16 pm

Iz late here too. I as GM, am going to play Joker.

eman447
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jackrules158 on Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:20 pm

hey eman can you reserve the riddler for me

jackrules158
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Drama_Queen on Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:44 pm

Can I be Harley? :) If you don't want me to, that's fine.
Can't get enough of: DRAMA

Drama_Queen
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lullyn on Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:09 am

Normally I'm not a fan or reserving chars, but I think I'm going to ask for Cat Woman. I was going to be either Nightwing or Harley, but Harley has been claimed and I rather like the idea of playing the Cat on the Wire.

BTW: how many chars is one person allowed? I always ask this. hehe.
"Has anyone ever told you how beautiful you look, when considering violence?"

“Now...if you trust in yourself...and believe in your dreams...and follow your star...you’ll still get beaten by people who spent their time working hard and learning things and weren’t so lazy.”

“They always gives me bath salts. And bath soap and bubble bath and herbal bath lumps and tons of bath stuff and I can’t think why, ‘cos it’s not as if I hardly ever has a bath. You’d think they’d take the hint, wouldn’t you?”

Lullyn
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maci-Care on Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:58 am

What character picture should i use?

Maci-Care
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Inspiration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maci-Care on Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:22 pm

Also, if we have Catwoman, can we have her NOT be with batman, and bring back the Sirens?

Maci-Care
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lullyn on Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:29 pm

She's not with Batman, she's not with anyone. Just extremely flirty, but she has a soft spot for the bat. Anyway, wasn't he always more in love with Vicky Vale?

BTW, who were the Sirens? :S I haven't watched the classics in a while.

Lullyn
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eman447 on Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:51 pm

Nah read Batman: Hush
But yes, all of you MAY reserve!!!!

eman447
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lullyn on Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:53 pm

Ah, do you mean the Siren? As in Lorelei Circe?

My favourite Batman graphic novel didn't even have him in. It was purely about the Arkham Asylum. That was brilliant.

Lullyn
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maci-Care on Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:11 pm

No, i mean the Gotham City SIrens. The gang of harley quinn, poison ivy, and catwoman, google it.

Maci-Care
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eman447 on Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:48 pm

One person is allowed two Charries. I am going to play the Clown Prince of Crime, and Doctor Jonathan Crane (Unless someone else would prefer the Good Doctor)

eman447
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Drama_Queen on Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:07 pm

Ugh, for Harleen's profile I accidently put 'Harley Quinzel'. D: I was in a hurry because I have to go! I am embarassed.

Drama_Queen
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lullyn on Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:53 pm

I thought the Sirens was from X-men Evolution - Rougue Jean Gray etc.... I'll have a look though.

I think I'm claiming Magpie.

Lullyn
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maci-Care on Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:59 am

They arent called the sirens, my bad sorry. They are called the Gotham City Sirens.

And i dont know what type of persoanlity to pick like should i just put like sudeuctive, and all that, or what. Im just stuck.

Maci-Care
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lullyn on Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:11 am

Poison Ivy to be is even more flirty than cat woman. She has be be thought of as beautiful, she has to have power. I bet she's really sweet until she doesn't get her own way.
Just put in Poison ivy into google. I always feel more inspired once I have a picture. Try wikipedia to get a back ground and go from there. ^_^
Wasn't Ivy always a Red Head?

Lullyn
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Drama_Queen on Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:18 am

Ooh, Lullyn? You're a Harley Quinn fan too? :D Harley Quinn is my favorite character ever!

Drama_Queen
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maci-Care on Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:06 pm

@Drama: I laughed a little bit when i saw both yours and Lullyn's icon. Poison Ivy is waaaay better

Maci-Care
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lullyn on Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:29 pm

I like Ivy, especially the red hair, but there was always something about Harley for me. I have just been lucky enough to meet the understudy for her in the play that's going to be starting next week in Manchester.

So Maci-Care, found a pic you like yet?

Lullyn
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!