Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Heroes and Villains: A New Threat

Heroes and Villains: A New Threat

a part of “Heroes and Villains: A New Threat”, a fictional universe by Marine3950.

After 20 years, a new generation of heroes and villains have risen, and a new threat with them. RP STARTED! STILL ACCEPTING

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Heroes and Villains: A New Threat”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Heroes and Villains: A New Threat

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Marine3950 on Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:44 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Heroes and Villains: A New Threat"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
SC, AoE, C&C, Civ, MtG. If you know one, you're a friend. If you know two, you're a good friend. Know three and you're a best friend. Know four, and you are either a nerd or a role model. Know all five? PM me, cuz we need to talk *puts on sunglasses* ... Strategy.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Marine3950
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Heroes and Villains: A New Threat

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Marine3950 on Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:31 pm

As a perk, members of the original Heroes Vs. Villains GMed by Valkyrieknight will be allowed to have an extra power or something like that. Ill think about the benefit later.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Marine3950
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Organization X on Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:12 pm

Delkura took my power D:<

Organization X
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Marine3950 on Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:10 pm

who's to say that he cant have it too? if he only took one power, then it should be fine. if he took more than one, then sort it out with some PMs.

Marine3950
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Marine3950 on Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:13 pm

The line between heroes and villains is being blurred! we have an anti-hero and myself. this is a good thing. Diversity in combatants is a must, or this RP gets stale. also, I have decided to expand the sheet. check it out!

Marine3950
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Delkura on Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:07 pm

I didn't take your power, my power is looking at someone and deciding if I want those powers. You have to touch someone and you have no say in getting their powers.

Delkura
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valkyrieknight on Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:33 am

Marine3950 wrote:As a perk, members of the original Heroes Vs. Villains GMed by Valkyrieknight will be allowed to have an extra power or something like that. Ill think about the benefit later.

Have you invited them? o=

Valkyrieknight
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver Donated! Contributor Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Marine3950 on Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:56 pm

Valkyrieknight wrote:
Marine3950 wrote:As a perk, members of the original Heroes Vs. Villains GMed by Valkyrieknight will be allowed to have an extra power or something like that. Ill think about the benefit later.

I sent out the word to a couple, like you, hells, and Kallas. But for the most part, no i havent. could you give me a hand with that?

Marine3950
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hells13 on Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:19 pm

I'm trying to decide what kind of character I should create, especially since Marine said I can't play Militus anymore :'(

I'm trying to decide through psychotic villain clown with two chainsaws unable to feel physical pain
OR
A slotbot robot reprogrammed by an unknown source to destroy everything in sight.

... Suggestions? :D

Hells13
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Marine3950 on Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:17 pm

Sorry you cant... unless you want me to pull some strings... I could do that for an original member... I wonder.

But if you want suggestions, you dont nescesarily have to ditch the ex-military thing militus had going. After all, war is raging right now.

Marine3950
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JNButterfly on Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:53 am

Is it open to people who weren't in the old one as well? I would be interested in this.

JNButterfly
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hells13 on Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:44 pm

Of course! Make a character and Marine would come and look at it! :D

Hells13
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Marine3950 on Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:17 am

we should be able to get this started soon. the start date ingame will coincide with the 20 year anniversery of the end of the 4-way war.

Marine3950
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Man With The Plan on Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:24 am

I have read through the profiles and it seems like you made a mistake, Bob is a hero not a villain.

Man With The Plan
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Marine3950 on Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:36 pm

Thanks Man! Ill get that straightened out.

Marine3950
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valkyrieknight on Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:49 pm

Marine3950 wrote:
Valkyrieknight wrote:

I sent out the word to a couple, like you, hells, and Kallas. But for the most part, no i havent. could you give me a hand with that?

Well okay..submitted character o\

Valkyrieknight
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver Donated! Contributor Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Marine3950 on Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:38 pm

I think we can probabally start now. I'll make the first post, then you guys can jump in. The battle between heroes and villains has begun again. Are you ready?

Marine3950
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Darklord on Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:50 pm

Is this by chance still open? Possibly for a villainous character?

The Darklord
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Marine3950 on Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:23 pm

absolutely! Just send in your character. Ill look it over and we will see if you can be squeezed in.

Marine3950
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kai_Hibiki on Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:29 pm

Marine, any chance Dan can get added to the Other list? I thought I'd edit him so he was a Gun For Hire. Or Mercenary, whatever you want to call him. Villain or Other list. I suppose he'd be a Villainous Mercenary. So it's up to you.
Lulz. I'm a furry. :3
Otaku for life.

Kai_Hibiki
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!