Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

6Teen Next Generation: Afterwards

6Teen Next Generation: Afterwards

a part of “6Teen Next Generation: Afterwards”, a fictional universe by Violentious.

This is here either for future purposes since the current rp planned on using this for the after story. (Only for the people in the original roleplay. Unless you want to be a new character )

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “6Teen Next Generation: Afterwards”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] 6Teen Next Generation: Afterwards

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Violentious on Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:17 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "6Teen Next Generation: Afterwards"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Violentious
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] 6Teen Next Generation (After Story)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CageValcore on Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:03 am

One Question Vi. if we are Married in this RP. and it's not to another players Character. Can we Submit the Wife / Husband As a Second Character?
Signature made by Lee

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CageValcore
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Violentious on Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:52 am

Sure.

Violentious
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CageValcore on Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:44 pm

lol I couldn't Stand to just let it Slid. I had to go the Extra mile. Find a picture of his Beach house and a reason how he got it

CageValcore
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] 6Teen Next Generation: Afterwards

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CageValcore on Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:37 pm

Why is Dom Being Such a class a Asshole. Thats actually starting to piss me off for real. Vi Deserves much better. all Woman Deserve to be treated like Goddess's unless they aren't comfortable with it

CageValcore
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CageValcore on Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:20 pm

Bad news, Im Going to see Nanny Tomorrow / Today so i wont be on till Night time my Time

CageValcore
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby R3lly on Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:50 pm

He's just edgy because he's going to a fight and he's about to be a father. He basically is just kinda feeling like he has a lot on his plate and it's making him upset

R3lly
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CageValcore on Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:17 pm

Well if He is Willing to Ask Cage When their Alone. Cage would Gladly Help Dom. Dom is like a Brother to him

CageValcore
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CageValcore on Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:28 pm

Hey guys a Girl i know started a Greek Gods RP that looks pretty good. She asked me to help her get plays. i hope it's ok I would like To send you the link. i know at least one of you likes Greek gods roleplay/the-fallen-gods-and-goddesses/

CageValcore
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CageValcore on Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:31 pm

Hey guys im not gonna be on tomorrow until late after noon. Im sorry. I'll get back ASAP

CageValcore
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby R3lly on Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:51 am

no prob right gotta keep your old man safe

R3lly
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby R3lly on Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:12 am

Shouldn't we wait for Silver?

R3lly
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CageValcore on Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:45 pm

Im not. Silvers player hasent replied in like 3 or 4 pages. Im sick of waiting. Im one push away from asking Vi if i can make myself a Wife

CageValcore
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Violentious on Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:01 am

I'm kinda pissed... I added all of you, including Silver, on my friends list. So that means I know when your online and stuff. She was online for more than 20 minutes and I saw her go into one of the 6teen RP's but didn't post in any of them... I understand that if she was on her PSP or some other device that didn't let her post but she could of PM'd me what happen since my PSP lets me send PM's... So we can continue and I if she comes back, I can tell her what happened. If she doesn't come back by when school starts for me, which is Sept. 8th, Cage can make his wife since I am pretty much in a pissed off mood with everything happening outside of RPG.

Violentious
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby R3lly on Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:03 am

*browsing site* "OOh new post in the ooc" *clicks ooc* "I wonder what it is." *reads* "WHOOOOOOOOOAAAAAA"

R3lly
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Violentious on Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:24 am

XD Funny... Thats my first paragraph in the OOC so how about a round of applause? -crickets-

Violentious
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Violentious on Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:53 am

Everyone can still post! And if anyone wants to skip a part, ask me or if I'm not here, ask each other and just go ahead if you both agree.

Violentious
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CageValcore on Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:24 am

I posted Honey. im waiting for yall to post

CageValcore
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby R3lly on Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:26 pm

*scratches head* I think Dominik would probably go kill a kitten if he was real... Good thing he isn't.

Oh by the way where should I starts posting at?

R3lly
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CageValcore on Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:43 am

You should Post with Dom Waking up and hearing the Babies cry. Coming down stairs to see Christian and Vi holding the babies no longer crying

CageValcore
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!