Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Northern Delegates

The Northern Delegates.

a part of “The Northern Delegates”, a fictional universe by AsuraDeWinters.

The Northern Delegates, an elite group of immortals charged with keeping peace amongst the immortal races and insuring their limited interference with humanity. They are skilled negotiators, skilled assassins. (4 slots left!!)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Northern Delegates”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] The Northern Delegates.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AsuraDeWinters on Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:28 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Northern Delegates."

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AsuraDeWinters
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Re: [OOC] The Northern Delegates.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AsuraDeWinters on Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:29 pm

First Order of business.
Welcome and please post two words that describes your character best! I want to post two descriptive words for each character in the main page.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AsuraDeWinters
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:25 pm

Ohai.

Mind if snag a member of Arucan's team?

Thinking of introducing my character Kora Neverwinter in as one of his team.

Two words to describe Kora?

Anger Problems.
The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honour to meet you and you may call me Vit.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaintAndSinner on Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:38 pm

I also would like to reserve a member of Arucan's team - Maribel
Two words to describe Belle - power hungry

SaintAndSinner
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AsuraDeWinters on Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:07 pm

Reserved and posted on the main page!

AsuraDeWinters
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:14 pm

Alright, Kora is up.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lotsalove052 on Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:01 pm

Want to reserve a member in one of the teams, don't know which one yet.

Lotsalove052
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AsuraDeWinters on Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:53 am

Ok Lotsalove, Got you down for Hazel's team!

AsuraDeWinters
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AsuraDeWinters on Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:23 am

Ok so I think I am done with the main page for now, so if you want to add more characters, go ahead and do so. But we can start the roleplay when everyone feels ready!

AsuraDeWinters
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AsuraDeWinters on Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:13 pm

Alright so we are set to begin. I will post and everyone else can jump in at any time!! :) I'm so excited...

AsuraDeWinters
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alexander_Right on Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:05 pm

Wow I'm really pumped for this RP.

Alexander_Right
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AsuraDeWinters on Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:19 pm

Unfortunately tonight will be an early night for me. My son is being a terror and I can't really do much until he goes to sleep. Teething... :'( I think after he is done teething im going to have a drinking problem... lolz

AsuraDeWinters
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HiddenNymph on Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:28 am

Hi I'm really interested in this role play.
However, for a character would I be able to be an assassin trained by the North delegates previous leader from the old order in a secret group only known to the higher ups which was disbanded when the old leader died. It was disbanded because it was the old leaders hidden way of killing any diplomats that got in his way so when he died the members then had no orders and found themselves jobless as their existence was unknown to nearly all.
So basically my character will be an ex-assassin without emotion because she was trained since the age of three to not have feelings, she only knows how to follow orders and is currently at a loss without much of an opinion on the law changes and is looking for work to earn a living and find a purpose etc.

Its a bit complicated and I don't know if it will be acceptable which is why I am asking first ^.^
I don't mind if she is a vampire or werewolf, shall let you decide if you want.
http://www.meh.ro/original/2010_01/meh.ro3249.jpg = Its funneh :3

Did Ghandhi ever tell anyone he hated them? No, he turned away and became the better man.
Doubt I have the capacity for that. Sorry.

HiddenNymph
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:01 am

Asura makes all the call round here, but I would say that from what I can tell, many delegates, certainly the field agents, have already been trained from birth to basically murderize anyone they're given orders to get rid of. Certainly Kora wouldn't think twice about mauling her own brother if she was told to do so.

Talking of mauling things, might pull in some blasts from the past so the speak. Oren may show up somewhere along the line, but I think in the current timeline she's off on a killing tour of Hungary and Ukraine.

Also been considering dropping Caddie in...though I'm not really sure in what capacity considering she's a dual purpose inept origami enthusiast and bloodthirsty psychopath.

Thirdly, I'm thinking of throwing in a support guy, maybe a scientist or a doctor if that's alright...as soon as I can dig up some sort of image for him. Art is a bit like Oren, but a guy..and has more of a life. He actually gets out of his laboratory once in a while. Also he's not an accomplished killer.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HiddenNymph on Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:05 am

Thats fair enough,
the concept of what she was though was that any kills she made would be untraceable and since no one knew of her groups existence any murders she made would have been a mystery etc etc so basically shes was a killer with no tracable accetts so the previous leader could kill whoever they wanted without it coming back to being him etc etc

HiddenNymph
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AsuraDeWinters on Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:55 am

I would kinda love it if Oren would show up. And I would really love the male doctor/scientist. It would be interesting if Caddie showed up, but why would she show up? Did she want to join or just go on a killing spree. Maybe because Beckett was taken care of she is looking for a new home.

AsuraDeWinters
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alexander_Right on Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:21 am

You should read some of the original roleplay!! It is super fun.
roleplay/vampires-and-werewolves/

Alexander_Right
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HiddenNymph on Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:50 am

I shall do ^^

Off to work for six/seven gruelling hours now! Don't get too ahead :P

HiddenNymph
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaintAndSinner on Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:16 am

Stella and I won't be able to post til later today too ..... Family function ...... We'll be back in about five or six hours. So as Nymph said, try not to get to far ahead without us :D

SaintAndSinner
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AsuraDeWinters on Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:31 pm

Ugh I have a family function tomorrow :'(

AsuraDeWinters
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!