Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Amnesia: The Dark Descent

Amnesia: The Dark Descent.

a part of “Amnesia: The Dark Descent”, a fictional universe by Rainbow Ripples.

Daniel, a young man from London, who awakens in the dark halls of Brennenburg Castle with little to no memory about himself or his past. All he can remember is his name and that something is hunting him.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Amnesia: The Dark Descent”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Amnesia: The Dark Descent.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rainbow Ripples on Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:14 pm

Amnesia: The Dark Descent."

The last remaining memories fade away into darkness. Your mind is a mess and only a feeling of being hunted remains. You must escape.

Awake...
Amnesia: The Dark Descent, a first person survival horror. A game about immersion, discovery and living through a nightmare. An experience that will chill you to the core.

You stumble through the narrow corridors as the distant cry is heard.
It is getting closer.

Explore...
Amnesia: The Dark Descent puts you in the shoes of Daniel as he wakes up in a desolate castle, barely remembering anything about his past. Exploring the eerie pathways, you must also take part of Daniel's troubled memories. The horror does not only come from the outside, but from the inside as well. A disturbing odyssey into the dark corners of the human mind awaits.

A sound of dragging feet? Or is your mind playing tricks on you?

Experience...
By using a fully physically simulated world, cutting edge 3D graphics and a dynamic sound system, the game pulls no punches when trying to immerse you. Once the game starts, you will be in control from the beginning to the end. There are no cut-scenes or time-jumps, whatever happens will happen to you first hand.

Something emerges out of the darkness. It's approaching. Fast.

Survive...

Amnesia: The Dark Descent throws you headfirst into a dangerous world where danger can lurk behind every corner. Your only means of defense are hiding, running or using your wits.

Do you have what it takes to survive?
Last edited by Rainbow Ripples on Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I Fucking Love Rainbows!
ImageImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Rainbow Ripples
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Amnesia: The Dark Descent.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thadine on Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:19 pm

Oh my gosh, this game scares the crap out of me. I'm not finished it completely yet though, could I still try this RP, maybe? xD
"But it was only a fantasy,
The wall was too high as you can see.
No matter how he tried he could not break free,
And the worms ate into his brain."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Thadine
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rainbow Ripples on Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:20 pm

Sure, but i'm Daniel :U

Who do you want?

Rainbow Ripples
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thadine on Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:40 pm

Urgh. Sadly, I realized this may not work for me. I barely started the game, I actually just got it a few weeks ago, and I'm only at the part where that weird invisible water monster is after me.
I would read the wiki page, but I really don't want to spoil the story.
Hope you get some people who have actually played the game and understand it. My knowledge is limited, all I know is that Alexander is bad, and Daniel is trying to kill him. Ha ha.

Thadine
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rainbow Ripples on Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:42 pm

aww, I don't think i will get anybody else >.<

I may as well close this down, but its alright.

Rainbow Ripples
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:06 pm

If it makes you feel any better, I'd totally be interested in this RP.
The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honour to meet you and you may call me Vit.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rainbow Ripples on Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:10 pm

*holds you*

Thank you OuO

Rainbow Ripples
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inukyo411 on Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:11 pm

Oh, this game was flat out freak-tastic! I personally never actually took part in the Amnesia game play. I just watched two and a half you-tube series. (TobyGames, Jonny Knodoff, and some third person who's name is absent in my mind.[Memory! Why you no work?{Ok, sorry, to much meme base...}]) Hmm, It sounds like it would be an intresting...to see how everything works out with adding OCs and such. I might just join, though i am slightly worried about my abilty to role play such a game. *sighs while scratching my chin* To send in a profile or to not send in a profile...
ImageImageImageImage

Inukyo411
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rainbow Ripples on Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:18 pm

first off, i loved TobyGames, and PewDiePie. I watched both their series, Toby got me into the game :DD. I made this RP because I mostly wanted to connect with people who like Amnesia. I have never tried RP Daniel, but I'm good with characters like him.

I think you should join as an OC, since you may not be able to RP the Canon ones right. :))

Rainbow Ripples
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Litria Death on Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:22 pm

Oh. My. God. I frigging love you~! I watched someone play this game before, and I just loved every element of the game~! You can definitely count me in on this.

Litria Death
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rainbow Ripples on Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:24 pm

I friggin' love you too~ OuO

Thanks for joining~

*runs to start on her Daniel profile*

Rainbow Ripples
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:33 pm

Mind if I grab one of the OC slots? I'm horrific at canons.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rainbow Ripples on Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:34 pm

Yep, you may~ :DD

Rainbow Ripples
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:58 pm

Hurrah. :D I'll throw sometihng together for tomorrow.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inukyo411 on Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:20 pm

Mmm, ok. If a Toby fan thinks i should join as an OC i have to. Can't help it...it's just like a rule of Toby fans. I'm off to make an OC *woooooossssshhhhhhh, flys away*

Inukyo411
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lumana on Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:00 pm

woooow. I got the crap scared out of me for watching part of the game play. (can't wait to get a comp that can play it). I'll make a character tonight if there are still spots open. I'd love to be one of the lose survivors.

Lumana
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rainbow Ripples on Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:04 pm

Ok, i await your OC Inukyo.

And sure Lumana, there is still spots :)

Rainbow Ripples
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:37 am

Talent for Archeology, and cutting along straight lines .:D

Ahaha, I feel bad for finding that so funny.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rainbow Ripples on Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:34 am

haha, you're not alone, I found it funny that is why I put it. ;)

Rainbow Ripples
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChaosBlade on Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:42 am

submitted a char for your consideration, Alexander to be exact , i like being creepy slightly pedofilic old men....lol

ChaosBlade
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!