Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Going Down in History

Going Down in History

a part of “Going Down in History”, a fictional universe by lovechanningforever.

A class that is formed by menaces, failures and problematic high school students meets a new immigrant teacher. How will they turn each other world's around?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Going Down in History”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Going Down in History

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lovechanningforever on Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:57 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Going Down in History"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

lovechanningforever
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: [OOC] Going Down in History

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sameshitdifferentday on Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:28 pm

I'm assuming cussing is allowed?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sameshitdifferentday
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lifebird on Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:46 pm

I assume there are but Im asking first, is there spots open?

lifebird
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sameshitdifferentday on Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:42 pm

Well, I don't mean to speak for the GM, but there are only 2 characters, so yes. I would think so.

Sameshitdifferentday
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SinclairWilde on Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:14 pm

I guess I'll make a character right now. She'll be pregnant, from foster-care, put into 4F because her grades are slipping (and non-existent) as she tries to figure out what she's going to do with the baby, and how she's going to hide who the father is.
And therefore, — since I cannot prove a lover, To entertain these fair well-spoken days, — I am determined to prove a villain, And hate the idle pleasures of these days.

"And thus I clothe my naked villainy With odd old ends, stol'n out of holy writ; And seem a saint, when most I play the devil."

SinclairWilde
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sameshitdifferentday on Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:34 pm

Hey, is that Michell Rodrigus as your profile picture.?

Sameshitdifferentday
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SinclairWilde on Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:54 pm

Michelle Rodriguez, and yes that is~ She's my favorite actress.

And there, my character is up.

SinclairWilde
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sameshitdifferentday on Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:12 pm

Yeah, she is pretty pimp.

Also... Do you plan on writing a book, because you make my character look like a Garfield comic strip. x)

Sameshitdifferentday
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SinclairWilde on Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:15 pm

...I didn't write a lot. Take a look at my other character sheets to put it in perspective. xD Naw, your character sheet was good.

SinclairWilde
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sameshitdifferentday on Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:20 pm

Haha, thanks.

I like the idea of this RP, and I'm kind of excited to start.

Sameshitdifferentday
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SinclairWilde on Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:27 pm

I'm not playing a strong female lead or a badass male. This is going to be interesting.

SinclairWilde
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lovechanningforever on Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:54 am

Hey guys. Sorry for the late reply. But yes, there are still spots open so feel free to join in.

P.S.
All your characters rock!!! Maybe we can start this after a day or two. Depends on the turn out of characters. So keep yourselves posted. And you can start posting after I make the introduction for Lisa :)
You guys make me feel happy for joining. Don't hesitate to share your ideas. :D

lovechanningforever
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lemondropsngumdrops on Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:12 pm

Just submitted a character, hope you guys like him. :]
"If there is a greater power, why is it He can't get you a new sweater?" "Because He's too busy looking for your brain"

lemondropsngumdrops
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SinclairWilde on Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:24 pm

@Lemondrops: I think I want to hug him.

SinclairWilde
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lovechanningforever on Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:06 am

<3 him :) One more day to wait :)

lovechanningforever
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lovechanningforever on Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:32 am

Guys you can go ahead and post. Though the setting has to be in the class room. Then I'll post after so I can make the scenario look like Lisa just stepped into hell LOL. Make your character do their worst! Make her want to go back to where she is really from. Be ruthless LOL.

lovechanningforever
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SinclairWilde on Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:27 am

Mandy, in character, isn't cruel. But good luck getting her to open up. I will post shortly.

SinclairWilde
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SinclairWilde on Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:37 am

and there you go. My post is up.

SinclairWilde
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lovechanningforever on Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:20 pm

thank you for the lovely post. im still going to wait for the others before i place mine

lovechanningforever
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lemondropsngumdrops on Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:33 pm

Quick question before I post, is this a new school year or the middle of one?

lemondropsngumdrops
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!