Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Even Gods Bleed: Divine Wrath

The Holy Kingdom of Azrael

a part of “Even Gods Bleed: Divine Wrath”, a fictional universe by Crooked Thoughts.

In Cam Lire hope is whispered in children ears to aid sleep. The reign of the God King is spreading like disease. And though it need curing rebellion is but a dream. However some would see it reality. But is this really a plague or blessing?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Even Gods Bleed: Divine Wrath”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] The Holy Kingdom of Azrael

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:37 am

In Cam Lire, hope is something whispered in the ears of children to aid in sleep. The reign of the God King is spreading like a disease. And though it needs curing, rebellion is but a sweet dream. However, there are those who would see it reality. But, is this really a plague or a blessing in disguise?

LINKS

1. RP Tab
  2. IC Page
  3. OOC Page
  4. Announcement Page
  5. Player Directory
  6. Character Directory
  1. Races Page
  2. Classes & Specialization Page
  3. Magic System Page
  4. Location Page
  5. Information Page

The Royal Council of God King Azrael Discussion Thread

This thread is created for in character discussion related to the roleplay Even Gods Bleed: Divine Wrath. In order to post here, your character first must have been accepted and your character must also be part of the royal council and/or under allegiance of the God King. I have created this thread so discussions between multiple parties is possible. Feel free to plan strategies and whatever, as long as it is IC related. Just remember to keep the top secret stuff in PMs. Even though things work better when scripted, not all of the details must be provided.
Self Proclaimed, Master Realm Weaver: need help creating a RP? PM me!

Vivid-Minds; a society of sophisticated RPers and Roleplays. Join us?

...LIVE in your world, ROLEPLAY in mine...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] The Holy Kingdom of Azrael

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leli on Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:40 pm

Well to put this bit to use I suggest those who are taking part in Arc One put together some kind of strategy for the siege. Not to mention this way we can collaborate units and possible attack method rather than getting to the siege and going: "You brought archers too?!"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Leli
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lifecharacter on Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:48 pm

Okay, well I will be providing siege weapons, mostly trebuchet, and work to demoralize enemies through the use of his experiments. Hopefully seeing their former allies shambling towards them while horribly disfigured will do something. Other than that I won't have many forces and will only be able to give support.
Last edited by Lifecharacter on Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lifecharacter
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leli on Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:53 pm

I have two strong cards I think:

Firstly petards to break through the gates, and secondly a platoon of clerics that support my heavy warforged company. I can basically lead any attack and hold off a fair amount of units(considering I have a company level skill supported by 50 healers to keep them strong) and let the rest of you send in squads or other dicisions to try and take out the OC's.

Leli
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:02 pm

After looking things over, I will most likely be joining the fray.

There will be one more general, and there is only one more person on the God King's council who can possibly lead an army, but I think he will be taking part in the third arc, which is fine. There is also another character, but he won't be returning till today or the weekend, so I don't know.

So the generals thus for are:

1. Leli

2. Life (I am gonna promote your character, except instead of running an army you will run Siege Weapons.

3. Zane Saphire, who is configuring her/his army now.

4. AESIR (me!)

5. Possibly XoShattereddreamzoX or Winds Of Fate.

Because I know of everyone units, I will be sharing my overall stratgey and units in the OOC. As for everyone else, you do not have to. We can just discuss general strategy.

So Life, I will be PMing you soon with the application to pick out your Siege Weapons.

Even though I don't have my army configured, I already know my army will focus on aerial combat.

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby That One Guy on Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:02 am

Ehem, the Rebellion forces have a telegram reportedly for the forces of evil. It reads as such...

Beautiful Telegram

Yours truly,

The Rebellion
(°□°)┻━┻
FUCK TABLES

That One Guy
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:38 pm

XD Nice telegram. I think The Holy Kingdom could come up with something much better though. But that's just me. So five generals right? Azrael won't be there am I correct? If so then Abaddon won't be there either. Just making sure.

Black
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leli on Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:26 pm

Tabris: As far as I know Socs isn't playing as Azrael, simply a general to fill the ranks compared to the many the rebels have at hand. It's like they think they're the good guys or something.

Anyway I assume that means you won't be having Abbadon participate in this arc.

TOG: Bandwidth Exceeded. Your telegram failed.

Off to post troll faces on the other board I guess.

Leli
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:28 am

I thought so, I did read that Aesir is making a general. Thanks for your help Leli though. ^^

Black
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:57 pm

I was going to make a general, but we now have enough characters. The new list of generals are as follows:

Lifecharacter
Leli
Fortissimo
zane saphire
Winds of Fate

The last two haven't submitted their characters and Fortissimo, hasn't chose his army yet. But, if they do not have characters submitted by Thursday, then I will have to join.

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:48 pm

Re-edited Army, lead by the Orc General Lockjaww.

The Horde
Division: Brigade (500)
Race: Orc
Class: Warrior
Specialization: None
Armor: Medium Armor
Weapon: Varying Melee Weapons

Horde Brutes
Division: Platoon (50)
Race: Troll
Class: Warrior
Specialization: Barbarian
Armor: Light
Weapon: Heavy Club
Mount: None

Open Says Me!
Type: Siege Tower (10)
Effect: grants access to fortress, by latching onto the outer wall.
Description: is a specialized siege engine, constructed to protect assailants and ladders while approaching the defensive walls of a fortification.

Drill Team
Type: Dwarf Engineered Drill
Description: Using a drill to dig underground, the team will then burrow under the fortress and past the the two outer walls and end up somewhere in the courtyard. Takes approximately a day of uninterrupted digging.

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saxious on Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:50 am

DOWN WITH THE GOD-KING!
"Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment."
~Buddha

Saxious
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!