Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Elimination

Elimination

a part of “Elimination”, a fictional universe by desire99600.

In a world of radiation, mutations occur and the Elimination is designed to kill off the enhanced new species. Effectively, no one ever survives it. Will you? (Closed, but feel free to browse)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Elimination”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Elimination

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:21 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Elimination"

Hiya everyone. You may reserve your characters here, ask me questions, or just chat. If you wish to see the open slots, either check the front page or the thread that says slots. When you reserve your spot, make sure to put their gender and skill.

Don't ask to reserve a spot if you haven't read everything on the first page. Please respectfully make any changes if I ask you to. Don't try to argue with me or you wont be accepted.

And finally, if you wish for me to PM you when I'm finished creating the roleplay, you may post that here and I will.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

desire99600
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Elimination

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poeticjustice8012 on Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:02 pm

This looks interesting, but I won't really know until you've finished. Could you PM me when you're done? ^^
Break Me But Never Beat Me

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

poeticjustice8012
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:05 pm

Aye, same here. Whenever you are done writing all the information, a simple PM would be nice.
"You're not done when there's nothing more to add. You're done until there's nothing more to take away."

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elena on Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:43 pm

This looks like a good RP, Pm me when you have finished, Thanks :)
You Duh Sexy xD

Elena
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:18 pm

Checking over the rules, this does seem like it might be very interesting. I, at least, can't wait to see what you're doing for it! So, yes, I'd appreciate it if you could PM me whenever you've finished your RP, please and thank you. ^^

Spectrum
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:28 pm

I will PM all of you as soon as I finish. Thanks (: It will probably be in one to three days, but I'm not entirely sure yet.

desire99600
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poeticjustice8012 on Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:32 pm

Spec! Really, you think I stalk you! ^^ No, this'll just be another rp in which we'll be the crazy ones! (@desire: I know Spec from other rps, but don't worry. We still love 'killing' each other in rps, even if we're buddies. Actually, Spec kidnapped me to make me her wife... Long story there ^^ Also, thank you. I will be awaiting the PM!)

poeticjustice8012
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:15 pm

Alright, the introoduction is done, I just have to create my two characters and then do the places. This shouldn't take too long, but once I am finished, you are free to reserve slots. If I give you the slot, then you may submit your character. I will PM you when I am finished.

When reserving a spot, you must state your characters gender and species, whether they be mutated or criminal.

desire99600
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poeticjustice8012 on Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:25 pm

Could I have a mutated? A male, mixed with... Erm, I'm saying falcon for now, but that may change. Is that ok? ^^

poeticjustice8012
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:44 pm

So, after a careful read through. And checking it twice to make sure, the mutants are technically humans who gained physical traits of a certain animal? Just checking if I read that right, I might've misunderstood it and I hate to work on a character, and then realise I had the wrong idea.

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:27 pm

Archlkan, Yes that is right. If you don't want them to have an animal's traits and you would rather them having something different like the ability to see the future, that is okay with me, as long as you don't choose anything too powerful. The reason for making the mutations similar to animals was to keep people from chosing something like being able to kill with a thought. I didn't want anyone too powerful.

Justice, I am reserving the spot for you. You have until Tuesday night to get your character submitted, and if you need extra time that is fine with me, just let me know.

I will now be opening the roleplay, but I will sill be making some adjustments to the places and creating my second character while I wait for all of the slots to be reserved. You may now reserve spots.

desire99600
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:35 pm

@desire: Okay, then that is clear to me, and I won't start ranting on the idea I had. Not that you wouldn't like it but I just hate messing with other role players lore and / or roleplay. That and the ability I had in my mind would revolve around mathematical calculations and such. (Luck, probability, things like that. Gambling in general I suppose?) And as such could come over as too powerful. No, I think I'll take this chance to play a male human criminal for this role play.

Byte
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:44 pm

Hmm, alright desire! You've kept my interests, that's for sure. ^^ I think I'll keep it simple, along the same lines as poetic. A male human mixed with...well, I'm not very original, so I'm gonna say a wolf, if that's alright to do. And I'm assuming, by the looks of your own current character, character images are to be preferably realistic?

Spectrum
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:55 pm

Both spots are reserved. (Spectrum and Archlkan)

Spectrum, you can use an anime picture if you want, but yes, I do prefer it to be realistic.

desire99600
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:13 pm

Alright, my second character has been posted and now I am just waiting on your characters as well as more slots to be filled. . .

desire99600
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rosaramone on Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:51 pm

I would like to have a female please. And can I hod her till morning.? It is getting rather late near myself and if I create my form now, there could be spelling mistakes and sentances that just are a bit off. I don't do well at thinking when I am tired. >.<
Sometimes... I just like to dance... I don't care if its morning or night, for fun or for state. I just like to dance.

Rosaramone
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:14 pm

It's fine. I wont really start pressing on forms until all the slots are filled. Your space is reserved. Just make sure it doesn't take too long..

desire99600
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rosaramone on Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:08 am

Mreh.. I appologize but I must drop out.... RL just kinda got complicated.... Sorry.

Rosaramone
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:53 pm

Thats okay. I hope you get it all figured out (:

desire99600
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poeticjustice8012 on Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:48 pm

Is it ok if I might need another day? I'm hitting a brick wall, since I don't want to just make a winged character... But I don't know. I'm trying to come up with someone cool and fight-ish. -headdesks- So yes, I might take another night, if that's ok...? ^^

poeticjustice8012
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!