Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

An Assassin's Vow

An Assassin's Vow

a part of “An Assassin's Vow”, a fictional universe by Arekkusu.

FULLRenaissance Italy, a time of incredible breakthroughs. A time of joy, and prosperity. But, when one man does the unthinkable, that happiness suddenly shatters, leaving two men to pick up the pieces..But, love always finds it's way into these stories..

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “An Assassin's Vow”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] An Assassin's Vow

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arekkusu on Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:14 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "An Assassin's Vow"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
You see that? See how peaceful everything is right now? Fifty bucks says I can turn that peace into chaos in under a minute.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Arekkusu
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] An Assassin's Vow

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zero Reaper on Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:36 pm

I'm interested in the Rogue Assassin position, or the Assassin 2 position. Whichever one is more convenient for you guys :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zero Reaper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arekkusu on Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:49 pm

Both are open, so it's really up to you xD

Arekkusu
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stilts on Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:51 pm

Hello Arekkusu,

I would like to reserve a assassin if I may?
Staring at the clockImage
I hear each tick and tock

And they whisper that I've lost the race,
But I won't fucking stop.

Stilts
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zero Reaper on Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:01 am

Well, in that case, I'll reserve Assassin 2. My character will be up in about two hours.

Zero Reaper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arekkusu on Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:15 am

Ok, then Stilts would it be cool if you were the rogue assassin?

Arekkusu
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Atheol Cowin on Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:26 am

If its ok. I'd like to be a rogue, assassin. Or just an assassin. I'd like to reserve one or the other. This looks pretty cool. Send me a message, if there is room.
My father once said your limitis what you make of it. I believe is your limit is there so you can go beyond It

Atheol Cowin
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arekkusu on Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:38 am

Well currently all the assassin spots might be filled. If stilts says no to the rogue assassin spot, then you can have it Atheol. If he does say yes though, I could maybe add you in as a rogue thief who gets mixed up in the affair?

Arekkusu
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stilts on Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:07 am

Yes, the rouge I can play. Since Atheol wanted the spot, would it be ok to have two rouges? Perhaps brothers, or working together?

Stilts
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zero Reaper on Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:43 am

Alright, posted my character. He's a kind of tragic, extremely dark anti-hero.

This should be interesting.

Zero Reaper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neru on Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:38 am

Oooh @ Stilts, I like that idea. But Idk, we'll have to see what Arek says.
And yay now we just need the other sister and I think we're pretty much set. o:
"We can deny our angels exsit. Convince ourselves they can't be real. But they show up anyway. At strange places, and strange times. They can speak through any character we can imagine. They'll shout through demons if they have to. Daring us. Challenging us to fight." - Sucker Punch.

Neru
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arekkusu on Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:26 pm

Ohh I do like that idea! Yeah, we can do that xD So then we'll have two rogue assassins.

Edit: @ Zero I approved your character xD Damn, he really does fit the 'ant-hero' theme. Looking forward to see how he gets along with my character

Arekkusu
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Whitney080 on Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:47 pm

Ah, Ignore this..
Last edited by Whitney080 on Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Whitney080
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zero Reaper on Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:57 pm

Agreed. He's definitely Type V (look up the Sliding Scale of Anti-Heroes on TVtropes to get an idea of what I mean). And I concur, it'll definitely be interesting to see how they interact.

So, when do you want to start?

Zero Reaper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arekkusu on Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:18 pm

We just need one more person to take the spot of the second sister. I think someone might be interested, but they haven't messaged me back yet, so we'll see

Arekkusu
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zero Reaper on Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:06 pm

Alright. I'm happy to wait for the second sister.

When we do start, how do we do so?

Zero Reaper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zero Reaper on Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:28 am

Also, I assume that the two assassins will be paired (romantically speaking) with the two sisters?

Zero Reaper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arekkusu on Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:13 pm

Well, the assassins will be starting at the edge of Rome or along those lines, and the sisters will already be in Rome. As for the rogues, it's up to them where they'll be starting.

As for the assassins and sisters, yes I was planning on having a romantic thing happen between them. Assassin 1 with sister 1 and assassin 2 with sister 2. But, the rogues could win the sisters' hearts. Which is why I'm kinda glad Stilts suggested the idea of two rogues, since that never really crossed my mind

Arekkusu
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zero Reaper on Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:43 am

Fair enough, that works well in terms of plot.

I assume that this RP has a defined beginning an end, instead of just going on infinitely?

Zero Reaper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arekkusu on Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:47 am

Yeah. Not as defined as I predict, but yes it has a beginning middle and end. I actually planned on turning this into a book, but was talked into making it a Rp. Still might write it all out though. I haven't made up my mind yet xD

Arekkusu
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!