Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Dead Dolls: The Puppet King

Relationships

a part of “Dead Dolls: The Puppet King”, a fictional universe by Lace.

There's a world; a world where the souls and spirits of creatures gets trapped inside the motionless bodies of porcelain dolls, controlled by the evil Puppet King. But after four dolls escape the realm; they have a key with them. [More info inside.]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Dead Dolls: The Puppet King”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Relationships

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lace on Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:15 pm

You can make relationships with other characters; whether it be hate, love, or friendship or something else. Make sure you talk it out with the person before you state a relationship with their character.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lace
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Relationships

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cienpher on Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:24 am

Does anyone have a pairing that they already fancy for a romance, or will we go with the 'What happens, happens' line of thought and let things happen naturally in the roleplay?

I personally prefer the latter, but I'm also interested in hearing the pairing ideas for now XD (I'm really fine with either method...)
~Cienpher~ GM of "That's Not an Omelette"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Cienpher
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lifecharacter on Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:39 am

Put on your shipping goggles and begin the war! Prepare for random pairings!

Gavin x Britta
Chilero x Lellochia
Avira x Lace
Ryhen x Azerius
Nayu x Kitten
Samael x Everyone

Canon orientation and plot be damned. :P

Lifecharacter
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cienpher on Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:49 am

XDDD

Samael x Everyone, I see?... Not sure how that would work xD

Those are the weirdest randomized pairings I have ever seen... (actually no... I've seen worse...)

Cienpher
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lifecharacter on Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:51 am

You can't call them that until we actually start and see how everyone fits together... then you can call them weird.

Lifecharacter
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cienpher on Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:58 am

Good point, but when I just compare the character sheets... it's just a little strange XD

If people want, we could try some of the above. If you don't agree, offer a different opinion!

Cienpher
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenia on Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:16 am

Cienpher wrote:Does anyone have a pairing that they already fancy for a romance, or will we go with the 'What happens, happens' line of thought and let things happen naturally in the roleplay?

I personally prefer the latter, but I'm also interested in hearing the pairing ideas for now XD (I'm really fine with either method...)

I like that way too. Actually.
"With these hands we will rebuild."

Zenia
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Arc Warden Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chikyuutenshi on Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:33 pm

Same i'm fine with either or^^

chikyuutenshi
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Michaelis_xXx_Elly on Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:48 pm

Im paired with myself? xDD how that guna work? lmfao
#Find out who Exo is immediately

Michaelis_xXx_Elly
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Party Starter Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenia on Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:25 pm

Michaelis_xXx_Elly wrote:Im paired with myself? xDD how that guna work? lmfao

very awkwardly.

Zenia
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Arc Warden Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lace on Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:56 pm

I really don't think you HAVE to be paired with someone; this isn't a complete romance story.

Lace is up for love; but she's picky.

I'm almost done with my post! It's in word!

Lace
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Michaelis_xXx_Elly on Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:26 pm

@Zenia XDDD Exactly! xDD lmfao i'm all like "...Oh...OH...OHHH" XDD im a slow person lawlz

@Lace lmfao well you could just pair the black puppets with the black puppets and the dolls with the good puppet/guy ppl xDD

Michaelis_xXx_Elly
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Party Starter Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chikyuutenshi on Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:31 pm

Lifecharacter wrote:Put on your shipping goggles and begin the war! Prepare for random pairings!

Gavin x Britta
Chilero x Lellochia
Avira x Lace
Ryhen x Azerius
Nayu x Kitten
Samael x Everyone

Canon orientation and plot be damned. :P

hehehe i don't mind that random pairing for my two chars^^

chikyuutenshi
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenia on Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:52 pm

I don't mind it either actually. XD

Zenia
Member for 13 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!