Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Mythical Hunt

Target photos or friend photos

a part of “The Mythical Hunt”, a fictional universe by Zenia.

Vampires, Angels, Demons, elves and fey. What do they have in common? More than you think!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Mythical Hunt”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Target photos or friend photos

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenia on Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:04 pm

Heya if you have any friends for your characters put their pictures here so you can show em off. Also for targets as well for the hunters, besides le resistance. ^_^
"With these hands we will rebuild."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zenia
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Arc Warden Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: [OOC] Target photos or friend photos

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nowfaleena on Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:09 pm

Merdardus first target.
You said you would always be there for me...I guess you lied

"With these hands we will destroy"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nowfaleena
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenia on Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:39 am

Mikuos' uniform

Karis' uniform

Zenia
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Arc Warden Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenia on Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:43 am

Mikuos' schools girl uniform

Karis' schools girl uniform

Zenia
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenia on Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:07 pm

Hello this is Aries I am giving you your assignments! Capture them alive!

Thanatos your target is a merman called Mikuo

Grim-Devine your target is a newly discovered wind spirit named Kari

I myself will go after the one named Chirce(subject to change if I get to busy):

Insane fox capture the vampire that is going by Kai Mochizuki:

good luck to you all.

((Sorry I wanted to put all the pictures. If you send me the link code I can. ^-^
Last edited by Zenia on Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:34 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Zenia
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chikyuutenshi on Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:08 am

Chirce

there's her image hun

http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk11 ... rNymph.jpg

oh also Zenia i'm thinking if it's okay^^ I wouldn't mind if Chirce became a student at Mikuo's school^^ So like that school uniform:)

chikyuutenshi
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenia on Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:14 am

Sure. ^-^

Zenia
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenia on Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:20 am

sorry ignore this post

Zenia
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chikyuutenshi on Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:48 am

yay^^ when I read your post I thought "Chirce has a knight in shinning armor I mean *coughs* protector." So had to make her so touched by that^^

chikyuutenshi
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenia on Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:35 pm

Ruby Rose Faction leader of the resistance in this city

Zenia
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BekaL101 on Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:23 pm

Sorry Zenia, Here's Kai's image code:

The web page is this: http://img1.ak.crunchyroll.com/i/spire3 ... 0_full.jpg
"What is the price of eternal life? To be unable to walk in the sun ever again - to part with complete finality from the world in which you've lived all your life never to return for all eternity."

"One who knows nothing can understand nothing" ~Ansem

“A true friend stabs you in the front. "

BekaL101
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BekaL101 on Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:32 pm

These are the other vampires that will show up for a bit as NPCs:

Abigail (age: 389, physical age: 23)

Thomas (age: 575, physical age: 27)

Aiden and Megan (twins, aged 168, physical age: 16, Thomas' heirs/apprentices)

BekaL101
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenia on Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:03 pm

I like em. OHOH I SEE VOCALOIDS!!! ^-^

Zenia
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BekaL101 on Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:24 am

I didn't even realise what they were...I just loved the picture. Come on, you have to have hyper vampire twins in here somewhere, right? What is 'Vocaloids' anyway? Loads of people on here mention them, but I have no clue what they're talking about...curse my cluelessness...

BekaL101
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenia on Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:29 am

Vocaloids are a computer progarm in japan basically they are voices from real voice actors and you can make them sing from a select number of voices given to you. The way I heard it from a friend is some guy sold another company a voice recording of a voice actress in Japan and said see if you can do something with that! Challenge accepted and they made it so that could change the pitch and tone of the recording making it singing. They gave the voices a anime look and sold the progarms. I hear their are even concerts where the vocaloids sing there. Oh course they are projections. They have appeared in some anime as guests and in a game I own. Phantasy Star Portable 2. You can change your girl characters hair style to Miku Hatsune the most famous vocaloid.
Mikuo Hatsune is a fan made Vocaloid, they just lower the pitch of Mikus' songs to make it more guy like. And yes Mikuo in this picture is Mikuo Hatsune, it just really looked cool and it has fishes and singing it screams mer person to me. ^-^ THos twins are Ren and Len I believe. If you want to hear their songs go on youtube. Some people use a program to make em dance and sing, and act out scenes from tv shows, but I don't know what it is called...
The vocaloids do have a story of their own. They live in a world where there is no music so they must bring it back by singing. They have a manga and I think ((Not sure thought)) that they have their own anime.

Zenia
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BekaL101 on Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:20 am

Ah, right...that's pretty cool actually...thanks for the explaination, now things make a lot more sense....and Mikuo? Is that why you named you character that? It does fit though...and as I said, I just loved the picture of the twins, so that's why I put it in...

BekaL101
Member for 13 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!