Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Quarantined

General Chat Quarantine

a part of “Quarantined”, a fictional universe by Shané.

Numerous people have been apparently diagnosed with harbouring the deadly plague seeds of Denva. All of them have been removed from their homes and placed in a new facility in order to be "quarantined". (One Subject, One Staff slot open)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Quarantined”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] General Chat Quarantine

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shané on Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:35 am

Welcome to general chat.

Here us members of Quarantined can discuss plot ideas and just well...chat!
Shané

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Shané
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] General Chat Quarantine

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shané on Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:36 am

Hey all. I've decided we can start the roleplay as soon as we have two staff members (Wheatley and Scaryguy's, if you are both still up to it ).
The good thing about this roleplay is that people can join in the middle and still be part of it, as all the subjects are new ;)

Also, what do you guys think:

I am thinking of making the last two spots male slots...there are so many girls already, but I though I would ask what you think, so yeah just post your opinion.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Shané
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:01 pm

You should make them male slots. Also, I have some questions soo.... To the question thread! (;

desire99600
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scaryguy on Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:32 pm

I just found out I'm gonna be away on the weekend, although I'll probably be able to post on Friday and Sunday

Scaryguy
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shané on Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:40 pm

Okay, no problem Scaryguy.

And I think I am making the remaining slots male ;)

Shané
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shané on Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:30 am

Okay, here it is: I am going to make the first post probably tomorrow. If anyone wants me to wait, please let me know via post or pm (with reason preferably, such as Shattered223 and Wheatley if you want to make your characters first).

Also: I would like everyone who is still involved in the Roleplay to post here so I can see who is still involved etc.
If you could also add the names of the characters you are playing this would also make it easier for me. Thanks again all those who have joined! Can't wait to get started!

Shané
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scaryguy on Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:37 am

I'm still here and i play Carlos and Mira. If you are starting tomorrow as i said before i won't be able to post. Sunday should be fine though.

Scaryguy
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rhyme on Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:01 am

'M here. Olivia. I can post pretty much any day after school.

Rhyme
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wheatley on Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:38 pm

What do you mean wait for me? I already have a characte-
Wait a second. *Looks at main page*

Hooold it. O.o Don't remember reserving any staff. (Really I don't) but if I did then I won't be able to make a staff member. It's just personally I can't play two characters in the same RP. Sorry to raise up your hopes guys :S (If I ever did)

Anywho just RP'ing as Kevin O'Malley.

Wheatley
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:10 pm

Totally still here, and can't wait to get started (: I can post pretty much everyday after school. Friday is good too, and sometimes I can squeeze one in on a Sunday, but just so you guys know, my weekends are usually busy.

Oh! And I play Monica and Shayla

Edit:

Oh... and on the front page it says Monica's a staff A, but she's a staff B. Could you fix that ?

desire99600
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Precious on Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:26 pm

I'm here! :) Playing Candace* Torrent
Rotate.

Precious
Member for 13 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shané on Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:32 pm

Sorry Wheatley! I musta made a mistake, fixed now ;) Hopefully won't happen again.

Desire- Sorry again...will fix that too.

Okay, it looks like we are just waiting for Hawk and Horseygirl. I think I will save the post for Sunday, just so those people have time to get in and also so Scaryguy can post in.

So it's official:

Will post TOMORROW!

Shané
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shané on Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:50 pm

Okay, just wanted to get the times the characters have all been here straight-

Shanae- 4 years (One of the first group captured and "diagnosed", only one left aside from Shayla)
Shayla- 4 years
Amory- New- 1 week
Axel- New- 1 week
Olivia New- 1 week
Mira New- 1 week
Candace New- 1 week
Kevin New- 1 week
Nic New- 1 week

Okay, all those "new" are the "new' group of "ill" subjects. If anyone wants to make a change just let me know...

Shané
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:54 pm

Awesome! All looks good. Can't wait to start (:

desire99600
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hawk10002002 on Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:12 pm

Im here for the roleplay and am totally ready for its epicness. The character I play is Axel pierce.

hawk10002002
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shané on Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:16 am

First posts up.
I hope they are okay...

Shané
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:28 am

Yours were great Shane (: I just posted!

desire99600
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shané on Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:06 am

Hey all,
Just wanting to know what's happening with all the posts...just seemed like it has slowed down a bit...

Shané
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Precious on Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:17 am

Why has everyone stopped posting? LOL

Precious
Member for 13 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:56 pm

I'm good, I'm waiting on you to post Shane...

desire99600
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!