Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Dragonball: Legacies

Dragonball: Legacies

a part of “Dragonball: Legacies”, a fictional universe by Tesla.

A retelling of Dragonball, retell the story as a character of your choice, or make your own as a custom.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Dragonball: Legacies”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Dragonball: Legacies

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tesla on Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:17 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Dragonball: Legacies"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Tesla
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: [OOC] Dragonball: Legacies

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tesla on Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:01 pm

Looking for people to play!!!!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Tesla
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sameshitdifferentday on Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:42 pm

Hey, since this is a retelling, could we make original character's personalities, different?

Sameshitdifferentday
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lewdug97 on Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:06 pm

I am intressted. What race would a charie that can shift between two forms be?

lewdug97
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tesla on Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:00 pm

Absolutely, you can take original characters from DBZ and play them as you see fit. For instance, you could take Goku and have him be a raging, evil saiyan! or you could take, Raditz and make him a hero!!! The choice is yours. You can create a new legacy for any one character!!!

Also, If you want to make a custom and have it be an alien like Frieza, please post your character join form and say "Changeling".

Tesla
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tesla on Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:03 pm

@Lewdug97

That would be a shape shifter, if you want to make your chararcter a shape shifter, than put that as your race!!!

Tesla
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lewdug97 on Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:48 am

Tesla wrote:@Lewdug97

That would be a shape shifter, if you want to make your chararcter a shape shifter, than put that as your race!!!

Sorry, i just had a bit of a DERP moment! :S

lewdug97
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tesla on Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:15 pm

lewdug97 wrote:
Tesla wrote:@Lewdug97

Sorry, i just had a bit of a DERP moment! :S

LOL. No problem at all. Please ask me if you have any other questions.

On a similiar note, all of you playing, I am going to kick off the rpg, with a rather lengthy post detailing the universe, the enemies, and your legacies, and how they should begin. After that, its all yours.

Tesla
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tesla on Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:54 am

RPG has started, feel free to post as you see fit. I'm always looking for more people to play, so feel free to spread the word. There are A LOT of canons still open, so if you know anyone that would want to be a canon, than please bring em on down.

Tesla
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lewdug97 on Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:12 am

I posted!

lewdug97
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sameshitdifferentday on Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:24 pm

@lewdug97

What planet are you supposed to be on?

@Telsa

Are we supposed to interact with other characters at all times? Like, if a couple characters were on one planet, and some were on another? Besides, does Planet Vegeta even know Earth exists, yet?

Sameshitdifferentday
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lewdug97 on Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:27 am

[quote="Sameshitdifferentday"]@lewdug97

What planet are you supposed to be on?quote]

Earth.

lewdug97
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tesla on Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:58 am

Alright, I figured that was going to be asked. Okay, every planet knows of every planet, Earth knows of Vegeta, Namek knows of Earth, etc. If your a saiyan you start on Vegeta, basically as the beginning of your post, write "On planet *blank*", like "on planet Vegeta" or "on Planet Namek". Thats so we can distinguish which characters are where. If there are other characters on your planet, then you can meet them, and interact, etc. Eventually, you will all be brought together in one place, but until then you are generally seperated.

Tesla
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lewdug97 on Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:01 pm

Tesla I suggest you PM everyone so they know the RP has begun.

lewdug97
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sameshitdifferentday on Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:36 pm

Hey, I just wanna make sure it's okay, before I posted. I know a fair amount of the Dragon Ball saga, but I'm no genius on the subject. I know quite a bit of the history of most of the characters, but like I said. Not all of them. Should I continue?

Sameshitdifferentday
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lewdug97 on Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:33 pm

I think you should, I really don't know to much about the story or the sagas. However i do know the moves and prime locations on the different planets. The history of the caracters can be changed as we are useing the universe and all the canons can be changed to our will. I think you should be fine.

lewdug97
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tesla on Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:25 pm

Yes, please go ahead.

Tesla
Member for 13 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!