Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Masks of the Soul

Characters' Lounge for Mask of the Soul

a part of “Masks of the Soul”, a fictional universe by Cienpher.

The Grace Stone... Masks that change their personality... Tied by these two factors, the members of the Masked and Itex have to find out more about the city around them.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Masks of the Soul”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Characters' Lounge for Mask of the Soul

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cienpher on Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:34 am

Hello! So, by popular demand from a pair of characters, (cough-AkiandLucas-cough), we have created them a thread to just kind of relax and have fun when they're not risking their lives in our plot. Think of this as a kind of behind-the-scenes of a movie. Maybe your characters even act a little differently off-scree -

Good morning or afternoon, this is Lucas Toland, and I'm here to welcome you to the Characters' Lounge! It is exclusively for us, where we can quite literally do anything we want and not get in trouble. We could even murder our creators if we wanted to, which I'm sure I will have to later on if what I hear from Cienpher's other characters is true. Anyway, enjoy yourselves, and anyone is welcome as long as you're part of the cast for Masks of the Soul.

There's the table tennis courts to that side, opposite the vending machines, and there's the long and comfortable sofa right in the center. Do not put your feet on the coffee table please. Wide-screen TV, great huh? We can watch how we've been doing in the roleplay universe should that become necessary. There are also waiters and such if you need them... Cienpher put a lot of thought into this -

Ahem. Pardon that minor intrusion. So, yes, where was I... this is a place for the characters of Masks of the Soul to just kind of hang out, get to know each other outside the context of the roleplay. There is a very good virtual reality system installed so that at the press of a button, the setting of this lounge can change... just for fun, we can see how they characters react on an alien planet or such. Do note, however, that this is not a roleplay of its own - it is for fun and laughs XD

Postings should proceed as follows...

Lucas: I thought this was our lounge...

Cienpher: Sorry, but as your creator, I get exclusive access as well =w=

Lucas: . . . . .

Cienpher: Oh, and do note - some of the NPCs Nivosity and I roleplay might chance to show up here as well! So once your character has been accepted, feel free to come and laze about, characters!
Last edited by Cienpher on Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
~Cienpher~ GM of "That's Not an Omelette"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Cienpher
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Characters' Lounge for Mask of the Soul

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nivosity on Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:39 am

Aki: . . .

Nivosity: Oi, get into the action! You're never going to get any screen time if you don't... ^^

Aki: ^^" So?

Nivosity: Just get in there already! -is exerting a lot of pressure trying to push Aki towards Lucas-

Aki: . . . I will have you know that I'm busy. . .

Nivosity: No you aren't! You're my character, I decide!

Aki: . . . You do realize you're overstepping your bounds, right?

Nivosity: Pfft. Noooo.... -continues to push Aki towards Lucas-
*~Nivosity~*

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nivosity
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Castella on Fri Sep 30, 2011 7:33 pm

Castella: Oh-hey people! Come here Oskana, this is a nice time to make a good first-impression!

Oskana: Yes of course Master Castella! I shall blind them with my charming personality and exotic beauty~

Castella:....as much as I love sarcasm....

Oskana: Naw, don't worry, I was only jokin'. It's nice and lazy in here. And speaking of lazy, someone still has to finish my mask profile. *nudge nudge, wink wink* :3

Castella: *sputter*

Oskana: X) *skips over to her fellow characters victoriously*

Castella
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cienpher on Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:06 pm

Cienpher: I had a dream today, where everyone in this roleplay were locked into this giant mansion with a mob of little children...

Lucas: o...o?

Cienpher: Cellphones didn't work and you guys had no survival supplies whatsoever, not even flashlights... and Lucas, for some reason you had a spare cellphone battery - pretty useless if cellphones don't work...

Lucas: Wait... what?

Cienpher: And then this one little girl crawled into a gap in the wall, and you couldn't fit in it, so you tried to coax her out...

Lucas:...

Cienpher: And do you know what she said?

Lucas: What?...

Cienpher: "No! I like Shigeru! I want to see Shigeru!"

Lucas: . . . . .

Cienpher: Oh, and for those of you who don't know, Shigeru = Lucas' equivalent in the roleplay that inspired all the madness of this one. However, Lucas has this thing -

Lucas: I'm different from that guy! I'm me, and not anyone else! I am not his equivalent!

Cienpher: Yeah. Apparently the little girl in my dream thinks Shigeru is better.

Lucas: ... *at a loss for words*

Cienpher: And yes, this was a real dream!

Cienpher: 1, Lucas: 0

Cienpher
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZenMon on Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:34 pm

Spud: Zensa! *Spreads arms wide* This will be a GREAT PLACE for taking over ALL of-

Zensa: *Punches Spud in the stomach* Wrong RP.

Spud: *Rolls around on the floor clutching stomach* You don't have to hit so hard. I AM your creator. I can do whatever I want.

Zensa: *Rolls eyes* Yea. Right. I'm sure you are.

Spud: NO EYE ROLLING! Go shove that spoon in your nose.

Zensa: Haha! As if I'd ever- *Starts moving a spoon towards his face* No. Wait. Where'd that come from? *Spoon gets closer* No. NO. NO!! *Spoon begins to enter nose* AGGGHHTTHHHPPPPPT- *Spoon is partially sticking out of nose*

Spud: That's enough. *Smiles triumphantly*

Zensa: Oknay. I ged id. Now take id out.

Spud: *Snaps fingers, making spoon disappear* Now to talk to the other people.

Zensa: No.

Spud: Fine then! I COMMAND YOU TO TACKLE OSKANA!!!!! *Dramatic point*

Zensa: Why would I want to- *Starts running at Oskana* AAAGHHH!!!! LOOK OUT! *Is still running towards Oskana*

ZenMon
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cienpher on Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:46 pm

Cienpher: *watches Spud and Zensa's exchange* See? Normal characters do what their creators want them to. Why don't you guys ever?

Lucas: Why would we listen to what you want us to do if it makes us miserable?

Cienpher: For the sake of a plot.

Lucas: The actors can rewrite the script you know.

Cienpher: Not completely

Lucas: We can have this discussion after we start the roleplay ^^

Cienpher: =...= Fine.

Cienpher
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XMatthewxHitomiX on Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:55 pm

Matt: Dante, would you come in here please? It is a good idea for you to interact with the other characters....

Dante: *shakes his head* no.

Matt: Dante...Please? *pleads with Dante, with a puppy dog face*

Dante: Why, I'm going to be forced to interact with them in the actually roleplay....

Matt: It would be a good oppurtunity for you. You could broaden your horizons!

Dante: I'll stay a hermit thank you very much.

Matt: You can't, I'm sorry. *pushes Dante into the room with a slightly evil look* Now interact, broaden your horizons!

Dante: *rolls his eyes* I told you, no thank you.

Matt: Do it now!

Dante: No.
Self-Proclaimed Artist
Writer of Fan-Fiction and Short Stories
Avid Reader of Fantasy and Fairy Tales
Dreamer
Neverland Believer - (I don't want to grow up)
Unique

XMatthewxHitomiX
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nivosity on Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:28 am

Aki: -being pushed towards Lucas-

Nivosity: TALK! I'll give you a cherry if you do...

Aki: -sighs- Hello. (to Lucas)

Nivosity: -cheering in the background- -'accidentally' eats cherry- Yay!

Aki: . . . -goes back to Nivosity- Where's my cherry?

Nivosity: -looks at fingers- I ate it. ^^

Aki: . . . ^^"

Nivosity: 1, Aki: 0

Nivosity
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cienpher on Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:34 am

Cienpher: I expected a more dangerous reaction from Aki o...o

Lucas: *waves to Aki* It's because he's not the Wheel of Fortune right now... I guess?

Cienpher: You don't know that information yet! D:<

Lucas: Don't care.

Cienpher: Cheater! D:<

Lucas: ^^" I'll adhere to the rules once the roleplay starts...

Cienpher
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cienpher on Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:44 am

Hem... this is me 'stealing' Cien's account. And apparently, I am Nivosity. =D I hate logging out. >.<

Nivosity: His spear doesn't affect me. That's why. ^^

Aki: No. it does.

Nivosity: IT DOESN'T! I'm your creator - I am your god so don't you dare disagree with me.

Aki: It still works.

Nivosity: ... I'm taking it away from you then.

Aki: You can't.

Nivosity: Yes I can! If I say that I can, then I can... because not only am I your creator, but I am a GM too. So there!

Aki: No, you can't.

Nivosity: Whatever - you know I can.

Aki: -takes out spear- Do you want to find out?

Nivosity: Um...no?

Nivosity: 1, Aki: 1

Cienpher
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Artik on Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:26 am

Artik: It's sort of weird seeing a character with my name. :P -eyes Lucas- << You better keep my names good reputation.

Gage: -stuffs hands in pockets and stands around-

Artik: Dude, go socialize or something.

Gage: -shrug- Why?

Artik: Because I said so?

Gage: ...

Artik: Because I'm asking you nicely as your creator, and because I think it is in your best interest?

Gage: -shrug- If you say so Mr. Almighty Creator.

Artik: Hey - You don't use sarcasm on your creator.

Gage: -clearly doesn't care- Yes sir. -eye roll-

Artik: Fine, try it again and I'll make you go to the mall near the first floor escalator and see that creepy clown once this RP starts.

Gage: -narrows eyes- Bastard.

Artik: >:D +1!

Gage: At least I got out of socializing >>

Artik: You really thought that would work?

Gage: Maybe.

Artik: Go.

Gage: -sighs and meanders around towards Lucas and Aki- Our both of your creators this eccentric and pushy? No wonder they all hang out online and talk to fictional characters. <<

Artik: x__x I can't win.

Gage: 1, Artik: 1

Artik
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ureshic on Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:02 pm

Ureshic: Hey... HEY! Locke! Damn it... The hell did you go?

Locke: -Stands in the corner, trying to stay out of sight.-

Ureshic: LOCKE! Get over here! -Mimics Scorpion shooting his spear to yank someone over.-

Locke: -Sighs and walks over to stand beside Ureshic- I hate when you tell me what to do...
Also, you look ridiculous when you do the Scorpion thing.

Ureshic: Well, you look like a pansy with no friends and a social complex when you stand in the corner like that.
GO TALK WITH PEOPLE!

Locke: But I hate people.

Ureshic: So do I, but I still talk to them.

Locke: ... Whatever, I'll do it...
-Walks over to Gage, Lucas, and Aki. He just stands there and acts like he is being social.-

Ureshic
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Castella on Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:46 pm

Oskana: -Casually side-steps Zensa, casting an annoyed glance- Ya know, when they say get social, it doesn't mean that social.

Castella: Hey Spud, should I take that as a personal attack on my precious character? -shakes head in a not-serious manner- Pft, whatever. Hey Oskana, today I got my tarot read at the artprize even downtown.

Oskana: Uh-hu.

Castella: The guy was kinda awesome. The way it worked was that I picked out 16 cards out of the deck so he could read my fortune. Funny thing is, out of all the cards I chose I got Wheel of Fortune, Strength, The Sun, The Moon, and The Magician but not The Hermit.

Oskana: Huh. Must be telling you something...You know what it tells me?

Castella: Er, what?

Oskana: Well, it must be your subconsi- Ah, never mind. I'll just bore you. -starts to walk away-

Castella: H-hey wait, where are you going? W-wait, what were you going to say?!

Oskana: -approaches the little meetings- Hey guys, hows limbo treating you? I can't remember the last them where the male characters out numbered the female ones. Interesting crowd this must be...

Castella
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nivosity on Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:48 pm

Nivosity: Wait - really? xD

Aki: -ignores everyone-

Nivosity: Oi, I realized you weren't socializing, okay?

Aki: . . . -ignores-

Nivosity: Talk to Gage, Locke, and Lucas, alright?

Aki: . . . No.

Nivosity: I order you~~

Aki: No.

Nivosity: But...

Aki: I won't.

Nivosity: Sheesh. You're making me feel like your mom.

Aki: . . . Then stop.

Nivosity: No thank you, character of my creation.

Aki: I hate it when you pull the creator card on me.

Nivosity: That's why I do.

Aki: . . . ^^" Hello Gage, Lucas, and Locke.

Nivosity:2, Aki:1.

Nivosity
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LunaTwilight on Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:50 pm

Luna: We finally get to join in all the fun with everyone! Someone was wanting to be uncooperative *eyes Blithe*

Blithe: I’m not the one who was napping all day -_-

Luna: Hey! I worked hard for those naps! Now be a good girl and go make some friends, socializing is important in order to work together. ^_^

Blithe: You’re one to talk, need I remind you how much you despise speaki*ermph*

Luna: *covers mouth* <_< No one needs to know my dislike of public speaking. Now go socialize *shoves towards group* You owe me for having to fix the glitches with your mask.

Blithe: I could have fixed it faster. Just copy the picture to a different source and use the property…

Luna : I get it, I get it; it’s fixed, so stop stalling *shove amidst group* Have fun :D *takes off*

Blithe: <_<… -_-… She’ll pay for this.

Luna: I heard that!

LunaTwilight
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nivosity on Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:33 am

Aki: -falls over- -sighs-

Nivosity: You tend to fall over a lot. XD

Nivosity: See - you're a klutz.

Aki: . . . No I am not.

Nivosity: -presses button- O.O WHOOPS! I didn't mean to make you all merpeople in the bottom of the ocean... ^^"

Aki: -apparently drowning- As if.

Nivosity: o.O You can't swim?

Aki: -declines to answer- -continues to drown-

Nivosity: -swimming circles around Aki-

Nivosity
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alasund on Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:00 am

Asuki:What's with all the people. -.-

Alasund: They're the other characters in this Roleplay.

Asuki:Roleplay?

Alasund:Never mind. ^^' You'll run into these people lots, so you should get to know them.

Asuki: .. Alright. This just suits me fine.[/sarcasm]

Alasund: So, go on!

Asuki: *Sighs as she makes her way towards the others.. until Niv pushes a button.*

Alasund: O.O

Asuki: *Bubble Bubble* Interesting.. He's lucky I can swim....

Alasund: I'm glad I'm the only one able to hear her thoughts. >.>;
Verdant plains and cold dark night. I have nothing more but silence.

Alasund
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cienpher on Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:35 am

Cienpher: Gwah - Nivosity, I can't swim =....= Very well at least!

Lucas: Well thank goodness I can then - *stares at Aki* Are you okay?

Cienpher: He's a merman now. He probably has gills. I'm sure he'll be fine.

Lucas: Instead of lounging about here, shouldn't you be working on a post?

Cienpher: ... Right. Come along then, Lucas! *grabs him by the collar of his shirt and drags him out of the room* We'll be back after we film this scene!

Lucas: I have legs and feet for a reason! Stop dragging me!

Cienpher: *ignores and drags him out the door*

Cienpher
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nivosity on Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:45 pm

Nivosity: HA! AKI! She called you infamous.

Aki: I try.

Nivosity: -blinks- Wait a second... how do merpeople talk?

Nivosity: Well, anyways, Mr.InfamousBandages -

Aki: That is not my name.

Nivosity: Mr.InfamousBandages -

Aki: My name is Aki.

Nivosity: Would you be quiet and let me talk already?! Mr.InfamousBandages -

Aki: -stabs at me with his spear-

Nivosity: . . . Where did that come from? You missed. ^^ Anyways, have fun replying to that!

Aki: Do you want me to try again?

Nivosity: . . . No. But have fun - without seeming like a stalker.

Nivosity: You know you have a crush on Oskana, right?

Aki: -blank expression- No. That's not true!!

Nivosity: . . . You should learn her name already.

Aki: . . . I do not have a crush on her! It's not on the character sketch.

Nivosity: Well, then, I'm changing it eventually. Have fun! Don't act strangely, hopefully... XD

Aki: . . . You are abusing your rights! I don't!

Nivosity: Pfft. Maybe not now - but maybe in the future then. (Note: He doesn't yet, but it's still running through my mind how he'd act. Hem...)

Aki: . . . -sighs- -dials phone number on cell phone- Excuse me, this is Aki Evedane calling to report a violation of the Character Rights Law.

Nivosity: Oh, shoot.

Nivosity: 2; Aki: 2

Nivosity
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alasund on Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:07 am

Asuki:*Having got used to breathing underwater* Sounds like someone just got annoyed...

Alasund: Ah, yes... That's Niv. Always has trouble with characters. ^^'

Asuki: >.>

Alasund: You'd get along well, why don't you go say hi?

Asuki: Because no-one's looking right now. And that means I don't have to.

Alasund: *Sighs* Okaay ..... but.....

Asuki: But what? -.-

Alasund: You won't get any screentime.

Asuki: Who cares?

Alasund: I do... >:( Move.

Asuki: No.

Alasund: *Gestures arcanely, muttering.*

Asuki:Alright... I get the idea.*Swims over to Aki and Niv, with Alasund floating just behind.* Hello. ^^'

Alasund
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Contributor Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!