Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Cruise of Dreams

Cruise of Dreams: Character Application/Reservation

a part of “Cruise of Dreams”, a fictional universe by mozag.

Teens embark on a four week cruise that could possibly change their lives. (Happily Accepting an UNLIMITED amount of Characters! Join by October 7th to leave on the inaugural sailing, or wait until the ship lands on another shore and hop on!)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Cruise of Dreams”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Cruise of Dreams: Character Application/Reservation

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mozag on Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:12 pm

This OOC topic is to reserve and apply for characters in the Role-Playing Game "Cruise of Dreams".

Reservations Last 24 Hours. They are given on a first come, first served basis. Applications sent in fifteen minutes or later after the role has been fulfilled will be rejected. Please only post here about the designated topic.
Last edited by mozag on Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

mozag
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Cruise of Dreams

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Michaelis_xXx_Elly on Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:14 pm

May I reserve female one please? ^^
#Find out who Exo is immediately

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Michaelis_xXx_Elly
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Party Starter Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Cruise of Dreams: Character Application/Reservatio

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mozag on Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:16 pm

Sure. I've reserved her for you.

mozag
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aixulram on Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:22 pm

Can I reserve female 2?
Kick her ass, Misty! Show her who Ash's true lover is!

Aixulram
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mozag on Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:25 pm

Sure!

mozag
Member for 13 years

may i reserve male 2
ImageGRELL SUTCLIFF Epicest Gay Shinigami Ever!

~*NovaleeTehNinja*~
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aixulram on Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:49 pm

I can't find a decent picture for my character. I wanted to know if I could use this pic. She's gonna be an otaku, so that explains the hair and outfits.

http://applestems.deviantart.com/#/d4aqkwi

Aixulram
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mozag on Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:49 pm

Yes.

mozag
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thadine on Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:53 pm

May I reserve one of the male spots please?
"But it was only a fantasy,
The wall was too high as you can see.
No matter how he tried he could not break free,
And the worms ate into his brain."

Thadine
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mozag on Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:54 pm

@Aixulram Sure, but as long as this is what your character truly looks like. I just said I wanted Real life pics so that I wouldn't get exaggerated anime. But if your character really looks like this, then your fine. :)

mozag
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mozag on Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:57 pm

@Thadine Sure, I reserved male 3 for you.

mozag
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Team Forwood on Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:10 pm

Can I reserve female 3

Team Forwood
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mozag on Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:21 pm

Sure.

mozag
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Corsair on Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:02 am

Reserve for me a male slot...

Also, what's the rundown on narcotics at sea? Allowed? Available?

The Corsair
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Can I reserve female 4?

brigitteanncastro
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mozag on Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:44 am

@The Corsair: With narcotics I think would be available in small quantities just to help with motion sickness. To feed an addiction however you would need to bring your own onto the boat. You would be in trouble if room service or housekeeping found them, however. And yes, I will reserve a spot for you.

@Brigitteanncastro Yes. 

mozag
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PolarOpposites on Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:06 am

Can I reserve the last Male spot?
"If I'm not the crack of the cork, and the shot in the arm across the room like a four alarm, some kind of danger I look that way, you try to be cool with little to say, I can't be the calm, your bottle of wine, I have to be a quarter, not a nickel and dimes, I want to be the prayer, answered when you meet me, the pain, the bat and the blood when you beat me." Custom - Beat Me

PolarOpposites
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mozag on Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:39 am

Sure.

mozag
Member for 13 years

so do we start when all the characters are set...?

Michaelis_xXx_Elly
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Party Starter Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mozag on Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:59 pm

Not quite. Once all of the characters are set (We need one more to reserve a girl spot, and I would expect one or two to drop out on their reservations) I'll work out a scene on the dock, which will be the first scene to begin. Then, once everyone has boarded, we all meet at the cabin, then your free to roam the ship. I'm currently working on a list of what the boat has to offer, and on what decks.

mozag
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!