Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Shadows of The Forgotten

Shadows of The Forgotten

a part of “Shadows of The Forgotten”, a fictional universe by Blackbird26.

Things seem to have calmed in the land of Valcrest. The war, the assassins' inner disputes, the peoples' demands for a solution... But is the land actually calm, or is this just a calm moment before a even bigger storm? (FULL)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Shadows of The Forgotten”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Shadows of The Forgotten

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackbird26 on Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:21 pm

Hello! Welcome to Shadows of The Forgotten!

Please thoroughly read the intro page and "People Thread" before applying. :)

Official Co-GMs are:

Mr_Doomed
Sibrand

Honorary Co-GM is:
Trickster (Tricks, your decoder ring got stuck in the mail. Sorry. :P)

CHARACTER INFORMATION HERE
SUMMARIES OF THE PREVIOUS ROLEPLAYS HERE *still being edited*
RELIGION THREAD
Last edited by Blackbird26 on Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Real power comes not from hate, but from truth."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Blackbird26
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver Visual Appeal Greeter Tipworthy

Re: [OOC] Shadows of The Forgotten

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Trickster on Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:22 pm

Woot!
Writing is a socially acceptable form of schizophrenia. ~E.L. Doctorow

There's many a bestseller that could have been prevented by a good teacher. ~Flannery O'Connor

If I don't write to empty my mind, I go mad. ~Lord Byron

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Trickster
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Donated! Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr_Doomed on Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:22 pm

Once again, I’m the man! How can get any better than that? SUCK IT TRICKSTER! Eyes of a hawk!
“I have wrestled with death. It is the most unexciting contest you can imagine. It takes place in an impalpable greyness, with nothing underfoot, with nothing around, without spectators, without clamour, without glory, without the great desire of victory, without the great fear of defeat, in a sickly atmosphere of tepid scepticism, without much belief in your own right, and still less in that of your adversary.”
― Joseph Conrad

Mr_Doomed
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Trickster on Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:24 pm

-coughs and points upward-

Trickster
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Donated! Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr_Doomed on Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:25 pm

If only I hadn't pressed the refresh button after seeing it was up. Oh well, I won't edit it... Man, my heart is racing! :P

Anyways, welcome any newcomers! :D

Mr_Doomed
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Trickster on Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:32 pm

This is going to be so awesome! As any can see, we're a bit excited . . . I'll try and contain myself, at least until you newbies are too interested to run away screaming.

Trickster
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackbird26 on Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:48 pm

lol This is going to make favorite OOC moments, for sure. :P

*sits in the same old reliable couch*

Welcome new players!

*crickets*

Eh, I'm sure they're coming. Just need to put the character info out there for them. :)

Blackbird26
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver Visual Appeal Greeter Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr_Doomed on Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:57 pm

Speaking of character info... I win the character submission race Trickster XP

Mr_Doomed
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Trickster on Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:04 pm

Yes, Doomed. Yes you did. -wide eyes- You are just so awesome.

Trickster
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sibrand on Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:08 pm

I've added Theron Lockwood to the Characters now. Are we going to post the other ones in the there as well or are we going to have a separate thread for that?
Last edited by Sibrand on Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sibrand
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ureshic on Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:11 pm

I just wanted to say, this looks amazing! Definitely going to be keeping an eye on it for the story and hopefully pick up on some way to improve my own RP.
I would send in a character application, but I am kind of new to the forum based RP and I doubt I could keep up with you guys. Still, Good luck and I can wait to see this story unfold... more!
Last edited by Ureshic on Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ureshic
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackbird26 on Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:12 pm

Sibrand: We can put everyone in the tab. Since now it's possible to see all the characters. I'll be approving Theron soon, just... doing a lot at the same time. :P

Tricks: Sham's Enlightenment lacks a side effect. Other than that, she's great. Mageria and Thomas are accepted.

Blackbird26
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Trickster on Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:13 pm

Ureshic, why not join in? That last game was the first time I'd ever set foot in this place and these crazy folk got me started out right. What've you got to loose beyond your sanity?

Blackbird, sorry about that, I'll fix it.

-edit-
Fixed it.
Last edited by Trickster on Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Trickster
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr_Doomed on Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:16 pm

Ureshic- Good to see you're interested. Don't be afraid to join if you have the time or the other RP doesn't work out. Hopefully it won't. This story will make it to the end, I will promise you, so enjoy reading.

Bird- I will put my other characters up later. I still haven't finished Ella's and I still have about 4 characters after that.

Mr_Doomed
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackbird26 on Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:37 pm

Ureshic: Don't feel discouraged or intimidated by us or the RP. If you're interested, do join us anytime. We're a bit crazy, but we're friendly and we are more than willing to help you get started and feel at home. ;)

Tricks: Sham's approved

Sibrand: Theron's approved.

Doomed: Okay. And gladly I caught the Religion Thread you made, before I started one just like it. :P

I need sleep! Goddammit, why do I start my RPs right before bedtime? >.<

Co-GMs: Take over!

And could someone PM Seerow the link to this? Kay, thanks, Good night! ^_^

Blackbird26
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr_Doomed on Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:40 pm

I call not PMing him :P

Mr_Doomed
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Trickster on Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:48 pm

I want my decoder ring! Anyways, lookie, I started the NPC thread. -points-

-edit-
And I PMed Seerow. He should be by when he finds his way out of the attic.

Trickster
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackbird26 on Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:58 am

Sooo sleepy. =_=

Damn heat, stupid anxiety, crap I have work to do today...

*yawn*

Well... Off to edit stuff.

Blackbird26
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Trickster on Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:48 am

Has it occurred to anyone else that we might be scaring away new people with the massive amounts of information and enthusiasm?

-looks around the mostly empty OOC lounge-

Trickster
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackbird26 on Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:06 am

Yes, but those things really can't be helped. We just have to hope we find people who are just as crazy and enthusiastic as we are... And that aren't easily intimidated by massive amounts of background info. :/

-edit-

I put up an RPers Wanted thread, if anyone wants to go there and say something, be my guests. :)

Blackbird26
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!