Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat ā€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Shadows of The Forgotten

The Past Events

a part of “Shadows of The Forgotten”, a fictional universe by Blackbird26.

Things seem to have calmed in the land of Valcrest. The war, the assassins' inner disputes, the peoples' demands for a solution... But is the land actually calm, or is this just a calm moment before a even bigger storm? (FULL)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Shadows of The Forgotten”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] The Past Events

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackbird26 on Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:47 am

This is the thread that will contain all of the important events that occurred in the first two RPs. Questions concerning those RPs should also be asked here.

Keep in mind that the summaries added here were made in a bit of a hurry and do not, in any way, portray the sheer awesomeness of the stories. They are just here to help keep players informed.

To view the RPs click the pretty banners:

"Real power comes not from hate, but from truth."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Blackbird26
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver Visual Appeal Greeter Tipworthy

Re: [OOC] The Past Events

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackbird26 on Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:16 pm

Shadows of the Enlightened:

MAIN CHARACTERS:

- Theron Lockwood(Shadow Hunter/Pack Instructor), played by Sibrand.
- Daniela Rivers(Leader of the Pack), played by Blackbird26 (thatā€™d be me)
- Sebastian Rivers (2nd in Command of the Pack/deceased), played by me
- Crystal Rivers (Instructor/2nd in command), played by me
- Allison Blake (Assassin), played by me.
- Jacob Turner (Former assassin/Assassin), played by me (yes, I play a lot of them)
- Evin Bana (Assassin/Instructor), played by Mr_Doomed
- The Shadow (Former assassin/Healer/King/Psycho killer), played by Mr_Doomed

This story starts four years prior to the current events when, in several points of Valcrest, people were being murdered; enlightened people. When the cities both decided to blame the Wolfpack and a bounty was offered by the city of Newhaven, the assassins decided they needed to find the killer, but, before they could do that, there was one thing they needed to take care of: The surviving member of a group of assassin hunters, a group which the Wolfpack thought they had eliminated years ago.
The man named Theron, who came to be known as the Shadow Hunter, came back to Valcrest and began to eliminate assassins all over the Land. Dani Rivers, the assassin leader, decided to find the man and confront him with the truth behind his fatherā€™s assassination. After a few exchanged words and a small attack, Dani returned to her clanā€™s encampment with the hopes that the information would have been enough to put an end to this particular chapter of their past. After investigating his fatherā€™s past and confirming the truth, Theron surrendered to the Pack and, once forgiven by Dani for his crimes, he was given the task to train the people chosen to chase after the man behind the murders.
After months of hard work, training was completed and the assassin group consistent of at least 6 skilled assassins left for the city of Newhaven with the purpose of speaking to their ruler and asking that bounty was lifted in exchange for the killerā€™s life. However, once they got there, they discovered that the killer had taken the Kingā€™s place.

After a long and exhausting battle, the assassins defeated the killer and escaped the city to the safety of their encampment, leaving the city of Newhaven without a ruler and unaware of the reality behind the events of that night.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Blackbird26
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver Visual Appeal Greeter Tipworthy

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!