Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: With Chat currently offline... An alternative » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted » DEAD! »

Heart's Flame: The Symbols

Heart's Flame: The Symbols

a part of “Heart's Flame: The Symbols”, a fictional universe by Shinku122.

Five girls, each raised to protect and marry one of the five high status princes... but who's going to fall for who? (1 prince slot left!)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Heart's Flame: The Symbols”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Heart's Flame: The Symbols

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shinku122 on Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:39 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Heart's Flame: The Symbols"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Image ~La de da ~ <3 Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Shinku122
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Heart's Flame: The Symbols

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phooka on Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:07 pm

Hi Shinku! Can I reserve the Youngest Prince 1? :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

phooka
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightgem on Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:51 pm

Would it be alright if I reserved Youngest Prince 2?

Nightgem
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby peachyme123 on Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:14 pm

Can I please reserve the The Girl from Noria. thx
I am the beginning of sorrow, and the end of sickness. You cannot express happiness without me, yet I am in the midst of crosses. I am always in risk, yet never in danger. You may find me in the sun, but I am never out of darkness.

peachyme123
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brigitteanncastro on Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:10 pm

Can I reserve the princess of Era?

brigitteanncastro
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shinku122 on Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:32 pm

Sure to everyone that just reserved somebody.

Also, just so the ones who have already sent in a character know, I added two things to each character skeleton ^^

Shinku122
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KrazyTigger on Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:33 am

Hey, could I reserve the girl from Oran please? :)

KrazyTigger
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby utahann on Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:13 pm

Can any of the girls be non-human
Have a nice day!

utahann
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shinku122 on Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:15 pm

@KrazyTigger- Sure ^^ And btw I love your character =D

@utahann- Well, no, since the girls can only be humans, but they each have a certain special ability.

Shinku122
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KrazyTigger on Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:20 pm

Thank you :) If she needs anything extra, just let me know :D

KrazyTigger
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mgoodwin2 on Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:16 pm

May I reserve the girl from Cenril, please?

mgoodwin2
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Armonddangouleme on Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:47 pm

I would like to reserve a slot for the second oldest prince please.
"Three Rings for the Elven-kings under the sky,
seven for the Dwarf-lords in their halls of stone,
nine for Mortal Men doomed to die,
one for the Dark Lord on his dark throne
in the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.

One Ring to rule them all,
one Ring to find them,
one Ring to bring them all
and in the darkness bind them

in the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie."

Armonddangouleme
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shinku122 on Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:38 pm

@ mgoodwin2 & Armonddangouleme- Sure ^^

Now there's just two prince spots left.

Shinku122
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gryazi on Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:42 pm

I hope it fills fast, can't wait for this to start ^^
There are three kinds of people, those who can count and those who can't.

Gryazi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightgem on Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:21 pm

Sorry it's taking so long to get a profile up, as Mirror and I are playing twins it involves some collaboration. Hopefully though we should have them up sometime in the next two days. ^_^

Nightgem
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phooka on Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:14 am

I have a question, are the princes all from Celen or are they from somewhere else?

phooka
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kilgannon on Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:53 am

May I reserve the Second Youngest Prince? :)

EDIT: And by reserve, I mean he'll probably already be submitted by the time you read this.
EDIT #2: I had my heart set on Mia immediately after reading her profile, so that'll be Nico's love interest. Hope you don't mind.
Last edited by Kilgannon on Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This wind you talk of blows us from ourselves.

Kilgannon
Member for 15 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Beta Tester Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shinku122 on Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:44 pm

@Mirror- Yeah, all of the princes are from Celen ^^

@Abraxas- Sure

We still need one more prince, if you guys have any friends that you think might want to play the character, please ask them ^^

Shinku122
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kilgannon on Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:53 pm

If it has to come to it, I can play the last Prince as well. But I shall wait a bit to see if he is taken.

Kilgannon
Member for 15 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Beta Tester Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KrazyTigger on Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:22 pm

@Abraxas - I don't mind Mia being Nico's love interest...I'm just worried that he'll be the second youngest Prince, whereas she's 18. xD

KrazyTigger
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!