Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Dragon Age: Saga of Vigil

Dragon Age: Saga of Vigil

a part of “Dragon Age: Saga of Vigil”, a fictional universe by X-Striker.

"In War, Victory. In Peace, Vigilance. In Death, Sacrifice."

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Dragon Age: Saga of Vigil”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Dragon Age: Saga of Vigil

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby X-Striker on Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:44 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Dragon Age: Saga of Vigil"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

X-Striker
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Re: [OOC] Dragon Age: Saga of Vigil

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby X-Striker on Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:49 pm

So far, the roles of the Hero and Champion are taken. The Apostle is still open as well as any other NPC characters present within the series. Original characters are always welcome also.
Last edited by X-Striker on Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

X-Striker
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EnkoKasumi on Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:10 pm

I would love to play the love interest of either the Hero or the Champion, if the user that took those roles would like it. If so, you can tell me which canon you'd like that to be.
"Okay, listen, we should get our stories straight, alright? If anyone asks - and no one's gonna ask, don't worry - but if anyone asks, tell them as far as you know, the last time you checked, everyone looked pretty much alive. Alright? Not dead."
~

EnkoKasumi
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:20 pm

Hello,

Stumbled upon this just now; would you be averse to me submitting a character for the Apostle? I could have the submission in late tonight or sometime tomorrow afternoon. (^_^)
The Canticle of Fate: Silver Lion Stanza
"Though I am flesh, Your Light is ever present,
And those I have called, they remember,
And they shall endure."

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years
Beta Tester Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sibrand on Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:32 pm

I've submitted a character for The Apostle. If somethings wrong, then do tell me. ;)

Sibrand
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Belynta on Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:25 pm

Enko: My Champion will have Fenris as her love interest, I would for you to play him if X Striker doesn't mind.
Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Belynta
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby conor on Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:39 pm

Is there any room for secondary companions/other less important party members?
Never before have so many come together from all quarters of the galaxy. But never before have we faced an enemy such as this. The Reapers will show us no mercy. We must give them no quarter. They will terrorize our populations. We must stand fast in the face of that terror. They will advance until our last city falls, but we will not fall. We will prevail. Each of us will be defined by our actions in the coming battle. Stand fast. Stand strong. Stand together. Hackett out.

conor
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Belynta on Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:58 pm

Character for Champion submitted - Hope you like X Striker.

Belynta
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hero-of-ages-vin on Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:31 pm

May I sumbit a follower Character?
Image View the dancing Tiger and smile.

hero-of-ages-vin
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby X-Striker on Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:30 pm

@EnkoKasumi - I think I saw that you said you wanted to play as Fenris so I don't mind if you do.

@Hero-of-Ages-Vin, Conor - All follower characters except Leliana are still available

@Sibrand - Your character is good, but not what I was looking for in the Apostle. The Apostle is not directly affiliated with the Seekers and is more of a mercenary. Your character fits the description of a Seeker very well however.

@Kurokiku - if you'd like the Apostle position can be yours, I'll wait to see what you have.

X-Striker
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:56 pm

Well, I'm interested. Thing is I've never fully completed... Any DA games. In Origins I got to the very end but couldn't finish it because... Well, I did such a horrid job of specializing my character that I got my ass whooped... Many times. I suck at the tactical aspects of tactical RPGs... As for DAII I got about half way through it before I lost all interest. Kirkwall only got so interesting for me before I had to quit.

For now, I'll watch the OOC and gauge how things'll go. I don't want to bite off more than I can chew.
The Canticle of Fate: Silver Lion Stanza
"Though I am flesh, Your Light is ever present,
And those I have called, they remember,
And they shall endure."

Talisman
Member for 15 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Beta Tester Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:33 pm

Submitted! (^_^)

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years
Beta Tester Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saxious on Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:35 pm

Hey there, I'd love to submit a character (an original one). Hope you don't mind a (fanatical and emotionally unstable) templar being in the group....

:Edited:

Yeah, changed my mind. I think I'll try a survivant militia from Ferelden.
Last edited by Saxious on Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment."
~Buddha

Saxious
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:44 pm

I am being drawn towards a dual wielding sword monster berserker... Again

I do believe I shall name him Dominic, just so I can use the pun Domination

Talisman
Member for 15 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Beta Tester Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby X-Striker on Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:42 am

Original characters are more than welcome. And Talisman, knowledge about the game is not really required unless you are playing as a canon character. Throughout the RP those of us who are knowledgeable can fill you in on anything you need to know

X-Striker
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saxious on Fri Nov 04, 2011 2:28 am

submitted my character
Attachments
karl_kopinski_empire_militia.jpeg
(85.23 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Last edited by Saxious on Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:24 am, edited 2 times in total.

Saxious
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sibrand on Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:11 am

Could I instead be the Apostles companion then? Like a necessary person to tag along with the Apostle to keep her in check and see to it that she does what the Chantry wants of her? :D

EDIT: I've submitted Alexander again, but this time as a Seeker instead of The Apostle. ^_^

Sibrand
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EnkoKasumi on Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:38 am

Okay, I'll submit Fenris's profile. I would be more than glad to play another canon, if anyone wants a sidekick. :D

EnkoKasumi
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby X-Striker on Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:35 am

@Sibrand - that would not be necessary because the Apostle is given full discretion in her mission, which is basically to find the Hero and the Champion, but doing anything else she feels like doing.
But hmmm...depending on if we get anymore Chantry characters, I suppose the job could be split between multiple individuals. I'll wait and see who else signs up hehe. In any case, we're all going to be a party unless someone plays a bad guy

X-Striker
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sibrand on Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:45 am

I'm sorry, but that sounds a bit careless of the chantry in my opinion; Why would they simple just trust her and not have any back-up plans? :/

Sibrand
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!