Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Portal 2: Still Alive

Portal 2: Still Alive

a part of “Portal 2: Still Alive”, a fictional universe by LaCreadora.

Enrichment Center test subjects that have suddenly awoken from stasis must navigate the hostile Aperture Science Laboratories to win their freedom.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Portal 2: Still Alive”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Portal 2: Still Alive

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LaCreadora on Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:10 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Portal 2: Still Alive"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
"Her hands, however, were not beautiful--perhaps a shade too red and a little hard in the fingers. She herself was too tall, and her figure lacked the soft, caressing outline. Her good point was her eyes. They were dark, but her long lashes made them seem black, and she looked at you frankly, with a sort of fearless candour."
- Gustave Flaubert, Madame Bovary

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LaCreadora
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Portal 2: Still Alive

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:24 pm

Permission to be a modified Companion Cube.
POWER TO THE ROLE PLAYERS: Pet Project: Verseship

I am 33% evil, 33% insane, 33% role player, and 1% other (Note: Insane and Brilliant are the same thing!)
My test:
My Brothers Test: [CENTER]Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LaCreadora on Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:33 pm

Haha, as long as you can participate in the game, you can be whatever you want.

LaCreadora
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:43 pm

Excellent.....

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LaCreadora on Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:00 pm

We have a large enough group that I feel comfortable beginning. I'll put the first post up straight away!

LaCreadora
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DTalon on Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:08 pm

Damn I didn't think that this would get off the ground so fast! I actually wanted to ask if me and another rp'er could join up as a second group. Just wondered....

DTalon
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LaCreadora on Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:19 pm

I think that'd be a fabulous idea! The groups could meet up in another test chamber, unless you wanted them to navigate separately. It could be like a race. However you want to organize it, it works for me. I'll let you make that decision. :]

LaCreadora
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Fly on the wall on Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:08 am

I Know I'm a male but I believe smart ass enough to play GLaDOS. can i reserve her

Mr. Fly on the wall
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Freddie-Ammerson on Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:54 pm

D'Talon: I actually have a character that is going to be joining via a second group, aka the group from the test chambers P-Body and Atlus open up. (essentially)
ImageImage

Freddie-Ammerson
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Re: Portal 2: Still Alive

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Twilight420 on Fri Jul 17, 2015 2:02 pm

Hello. I'm new to Roleplaygateway and I was wondering if I could join? I can't find a realistic picture to describe my character however. I was wondering if I could just use a doll maker maybe?

Twilight420
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!