Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Supernatural Survival

Supernatural Survival

a part of “Supernatural Survival”, a fictional universe by ViviOrunitiaFF9.

What will happen when these supernaturals are captured? Will they escape and survive in the world or be killed in the experiments of the labs?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Supernatural Survival”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Supernatural Survival

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViviOrunitiaFF9 on Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:21 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Supernatural Survival"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ViviOrunitiaFF9
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Supernatural Survival

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:17 pm

[Post deleted until i dont have 2 projects, but id like to reserve werewolf]
POWER TO THE ROLE PLAYERS: Pet Project: Verseship

I am 33% evil, 33% insane, 33% role player, and 1% other (Note: Insane and Brilliant are the same thing!)
My test:
My Brothers Test: [CENTER]Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sora112112 on Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:00 pm

Hey Spooks, I started to play Jade Cocoon. It's awesome.
IMA FIRIN MAH LAZAR!!!!!!!

O o

/¯/___________________________
| BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH­­RGH!!!!!!
\_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Image Image Image Image Image

Sora112112
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sora112112 on Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:56 pm

RECRUITMENT SUCCESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sora112112
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainWish on Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:17 pm

Wow Sora.... Excited much?
"They all belonged to each other: the lament of those who yearn, the laughter of the wise, the cry of indignation, and the groan of the dying. They were all interwoven and interlocked, entwined in a thousand ways. And all the voices, all the goals, all the yearnings, all the sorrows, all the pleasures, all the good and evil, all of them together was the world. All of them together was the stream of events, the music of life." -Hesse

RainWish
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sora112112 on Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:24 pm

Very.

Sora112112
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainWish on Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:39 pm

Glad I was able to help.

RainWish
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BekaL101 on Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:38 pm

Soo...when are we starting? And welcome to Wish-chan! Somehow I knew you would be roped into this by Sora...must be psychic...
"What is the price of eternal life? To be unable to walk in the sun ever again - to part with complete finality from the world in which you've lived all your life never to return for all eternity."

"One who knows nothing can understand nothing" ~Ansem

“A true friend stabs you in the front. "

BekaL101
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainWish on Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:31 pm

He is very.... persistent....

Hahaha. Love ya Sora. ;)

RainWish
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViviOrunitiaFF9 on Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:15 pm

I'VE POSTED!!!!!!!!

There may be another guy coming too...not too sure yet about that...

ViviOrunitiaFF9
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainWish on Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:37 pm

Just so we are on the same page (and so I know how to play with Azrael's temper) what phase of the moon is it? I was hoping for a Waxing Gibbous or First Quadrant so that the Full Moon would be reached within the RP but give me enough time to form character bonds before all hell breaks loose.

Edit- Maybe the last night could have been a New Moon to explain how they (or at least Azrael) was captured with their powers weakened.

RainWish
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sora112112 on Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:56 pm

Hey, Vivi here on Sora's account. I up at his and he told me to write back to you so here goes.

I should start off by saying that there is quite a lot to do with both the phases of the moon and the season.

I like the idea of the new moon being the night before however, your character is somewhat defenceless for a while. Sorry...

It is autumn so Sora only has wind right now and is weak to earth but he already knows this.

Hope that this could be helpful and sorry but I might not be able be to post again tonight but I'll try.

Happy posting!!!!

Sora112112
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainWish on Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:26 pm

Fair enough. I'll tone down Azrael's senses a bit in my post then.

RainWish
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sora112112 on Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:40 pm

Rookie, I'm gonna put this as nice as possible:

WHAT THE PISS-GARGLING-SPUNK-PURSE IS THAT? MY LAST POST WAS ABOUT THE SAME LENGTH AS YOUR FIRST!

Sora112112
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eleera Cain on Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:37 am

POSTED!!!!!
Image Image Image LoveHurtsbut then againso does living

Eleera Cain
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainWish on Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:36 pm

Yum... gravy.... >_>

RainWish
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sora112112 on Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:06 pm

Oookaaay....BUTTERED TOAST!

Sora112112
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainWish on Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:22 pm

Haha. I was referring to Misery's meal. I found it amusing.

RainWish
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kikodakitty on Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:24 pm

Heya, um, yeah.

Just gonna post, and I was wondered if anyone could sum up what has happened so far in a nutshell?

And hey, again. ^^

Kiko

kikodakitty
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViviOrunitiaFF9 on Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:29 pm

Sure Kiko,

Everyone has woken up in this room and they are remembering how they got captured and what has happened. They don't know much about what has happened with them so far so not much.

I was actually wanting to ask you if you could make it that your cage is in a separate room next to ours. We'll hear you if you shout but that is all. It's because you are a shapeshifter, the government scientists might not know what you can change into so that have to raise security for you.

This makes it easier to add another person to the RP easily instead of the trouble of making them drag in another box etc.

Sorry...

Your choice...

ViviOrunitiaFF9
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!