Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Adenovirus 423

The Key

a part of “Adenovirus 423”, a fictional universe by CriminalMinds.

After WW3 happened, a virus was born. This virus kills people in their 20's. No one is older. There is no cure... But there is a prophecy...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Adenovirus 423”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] The Key

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CriminalMinds on Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:35 pm

This thread is for me to post in only. I will state who the information is for and while all users can read it, only characters for that specific area will know the information unless stated otherwise. :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CriminalMinds
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Arc Warden Lifegiver Tipworthy

Re: [OOC] The Key

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CriminalMinds on Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:20 pm

SOUTH: Documents that Adem had found

Day 50, sometime in the evening - No Man's Land,

I've been getting sicker. I've been coughing up blood the last few hours so my time is near. I'm convinced even more now that the Key and the Cure are in the form of a living being. I'm not sure how, or why, or who, but all the evidence I've collected gives me hope that I'm closer to a breakthrough. It's most likely too late for me, but if I can break through and lead someone to the Key, there will be hope for the rest of us.

Si.

Day 54, early hours of the morning - No Man's Land,

The Key has to be someone out here. All the evidence points to it. I haven't figured out how someone can be the cure, but I have a few theories:

1. They are immune to the virus.
2. They are a carrier of the non-virus and their offspring could be immune.
3. Something in the blood offers immunity.

Hopefully we find out who the Key is before it's too late. If option 2 is true, we will have to find them and get them procreating before they die due to the virus.

Si.

Day 61, mid-afternoon - No Man's Land,

I found a map today while scouring through some old ruins. It looks like someone else has been keeping record of their journey in what is now called 'No Man's Land'. The map is old though, it was just after the terrain had become dessert like after the war. It doesn't state though how 'No Man's Land' came to be. Why no one has claimed the area for themselves. Maybe this will be another war to fight once the Key has been obtained.

I'm afraid that if my predictions are right and the Key is a human, that ethics will come into play. Will they be killed for the cure, would they cooperate? What about the different factions? Who would get to her first? It is a hard thing to come by to make sure the outcome is right for everyone.

Ideally having the East or the West find this Key would be best. After all, they want what is best for everyone. North and South would take over and control everyone and everything if they found it. Not to mention what the Underground would do...

I have found an area on the map - two in fact that could be important. A place that was known as Arlington's Library, North of Loki's Kin. This could still have documents that haven't been raided and that have survived through the war. I have also found a black pentagon shape that has been circled but I have found no information about this.

Tomorrow I will make my way there.

Si.

Day 89, the black pentagon - Sometime after Midnight - No Man's Land,

I have found what I've been looking for! The Key! I know who it is. I just don't know where to find her. The documents here are amazing. If only...

The documents include the map. Each diary entry is on a separate piece of paper. It is also obvious that a lot of documents are missing. Has Adem hidden them somewhere else? The last diary entry trails off. Dried blood is on the page. Something sinister or did the virus take hold?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CriminalMinds
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Arc Warden Lifegiver Tipworthy

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!