Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Brutal Food Chain

Brutal Food Chain

a part of “Brutal Food Chain”, a fictional universe by JayZeroSnake.

a small group of lost students must find a way to survive on a dangerous island where strength guarantees survival among bizarre, never before seen animals!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Brutal Food Chain”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Brutal Food Chain

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:36 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Brutal Food Chain"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

"Join The Corps!"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Brutal Food Chain

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jack Winters on Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:38 pm

Dibs on a guy role

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jack Winters
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jack Winters on Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:48 pm

Make that the adventurer role...
If unclaimed that is...

Jack Winters
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:56 pm

Sorry, But I don't reserve roles: You have to make the sheet first. If it's good, I can give you the role.

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xFerretGirlTheThirdx on Fri Nov 25, 2011 2:26 pm

-rolls in- yeah

xFerretGirlTheThirdx
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kai_Hibiki on Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:26 am

Aww.. Am i too late to put in a character sheet for the Adventurer?

Oh, and Ferret. It appears like you're a crazy Matroshyka. Like me. ^^
Lulz. I'm a furry. :3
Otaku for life.

Kai_Hibiki
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xFerretGirlTheThirdx on Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:00 pm

Hah, no, you're not too late. In fact, COME ON IN~! -shoves inside-

Why yes, yes I am. Although, I have to say I'm more of a... Princess Sleeping with Electronic Sounds. (If you get that song reference I'll love you forever, 'cuz that song needs more love. :C )

xFerretGirlTheThirdx
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:04 pm

No, you're not too late. :O in fact, you're just in time!

Now the two male characters can fight alongside eachother and spy on the girls, while creating their super special tag team attack!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGSGpYmY ... re=related

…Okay, the last part, not really….

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AthenaUndying on Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:43 pm

*shuffles in and raises hand* Well, uhmm, hey there. I guess I'm back on RPG! Sorry about the disappearance there, I kind of crash landed into a vat of depression and laziness, so I didn't really do anything with my life. But now I guess I was wondering if you needed anybody still? If you can look past my deserting bitchness and trust that I might actually be active this time around. :3

AthenaUndying
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:45 pm

:O YESH. *Kenshiro Deathglomps*

we still have the shy girl left.

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AthenaUndying on Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:48 pm

*suffocates* I'm happy to see you too!

I will proceed to make my sheet then! :D

AthenaUndying
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:09 pm

*Lets Go* D: I refuse to crush your ribs. Once I become the Fist Of the North Star, you're turning into Yuria. >:D

OSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUU~~~~~!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnNk0sLWeEc

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AthenaUndying on Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:38 pm

That's probably the best song I've ever heard in my entire life. xD

AthenaUndying
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:53 pm

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:07 pm

Ferret, Athena, let's do a couple starting posts while we wait for Kai. Just to give an idea of where our characters are.

The girls are in their swimsuits, The shy one probably drowning or in some way near water, and the little big girl is probably inside the wrecked plane.

The guys could be on the sand, slowly getting up and having to help said girls.

GO BIATCHKACHOES XD

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xFerretGirlTheThirdx on Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:14 pm

YEAH -fist pump-

xFerretGirlTheThirdx
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AthenaUndying on Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:39 pm

That is one sexy evil laugh.

And BTW, I posted, B!

AthenaUndying
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:33 pm

O Rly?

:D

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AthenaUndying on Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:54 pm

You know it, broski.

;3

AthenaUndying
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:59 pm

XD

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!