Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Winter Wolf

winter wolf

a part of “Winter Wolf”, a fictional universe by estrelas.

How can you control your heart if you can't even control your pack? (roles still open)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Winter Wolf”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] winter wolf

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby estrelas on Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:20 pm

"winter wolf"

how can you control your heart if you can't even control your pack?

East Moon
Everscale - Alpha Male - Everscale
Calm, Romantic, Strong-Hearted
Lover of Alpha Female

Alpha Female
Free-Spirited, Eccentric, Innocent
Lover of Alpha Male

Beta (female)
Cold, forthcoming, faithful
Sister of Warrioress - Crushing on Male Twin

Hunter
Playful, care-free, gentle
Younger brother of Warrior – Crushing on Warrioress

Huntress
Quiet, shy, intelligent
Crushing on Warrior

Warrior
Dedicated, passionate, loyal
Older brother of Hunter – Crushing on Warrioress

Warrioress
Strong-willed, intimidating, conceited
Sister of Beta – Crushing on Warrior

West Moon
Alpha Male
Fiery, Seductive, Headstrong
Lover of Alpha Female – Infatuated with Girl Twin

Alpha Female
Possessive, fierce, determined
Lover of Alpha Male – Cheating with Warrior

Beta (male)
Stoic, strong-willed, indomitable
Secret lover of Hunter

Hunter
Withdrawn, impassive, silent
Secret lover of Beta

Huntress
Over-confident, intense, intimidating
Secret lover of Warrioress

Warrior
Loner, intelligent, strong
Cheating with Alpha Female

Warrioress
Romantic, lighthearted, thrilling
Secret lover of Huntress

The Twins
Boy
Protective, gentle, accepting
Crushing on East Beta – Best friends with West Beta

Estrelas - Girl - Estrelas
Fiery, embarrassed-easily, passionate
Crushing on West Alpha – Best friends with East Beta
Last edited by estrelas on Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Remember remember the fifth of November
Gunpowder, treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder, treason
Should ever be forgot...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

estrelas
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] winter wolf

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Synicate on Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:27 pm

Can I reserve East Beta?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Synicate
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmiOfTheRain on Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:32 pm

Alright, so if we want to reserve a character we just provide a example, correct?

AmiOfTheRain
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby estrelas on Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:33 pm

Synicate: if you wish to reserve, you have to write a short (6-8, not too long) example of writing for that character.

Ami: yes(:

estrelas
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolfee on Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:36 pm

If you dont wish to reserve and would prefer to simply submit an entry would that be acceptable...would you not be able to depict from our character profiles whether or not we're decent, strong players? :)
FRUITY TOOTY BEYATCH!

Wolfee
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby estrelas on Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:38 pm

Yeah, I don't mind if you don't reserve and just submit a character.

The reason I'm so strict on reserving is because when I first started out here, I was so excited when so many people reserved characters. But it would turn out that a lot of the people reserving were not the adept writers I was looking for.

estrelas
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolfee on Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:41 pm

Yeah I know what you mean, I dont blame you for being cautious and a fair bit strict :) I'll get down to making my character all I ask is that you dont accept an East Warrioress until you've seen mine ;)

Wolfee
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby estrelas on Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:42 pm

Sure(: thanks for the understanding

estrelas
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KeiraHigurashi on Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:48 pm

I'm not quite sure I would be able to really impress you with a few sentences right now, so I think I'll just go ahead and make my shot at the East Moon Female Alpha, if you don't mind. ^^
You're just jealous because the voices talk to me. XP

KeiraHigurashi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Everscale on Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:48 pm

I would like to reserve the east moon alpha male? I'm just going to use a random name 'cause I don't know what his name will be yet... for the roleplay sample, I mean.

Peter sat down with a soft huff, feeling the armchair sink with his weight. He rubbed his temples gently, trying to push away the pulsing headache that simply did not want to fade. What headache being an alpha could be - worth it, certainly, but always a pain. Sometimes he wished he could just morph permanently into wolf form. Maybe things would be easier then...?

Who was he kidding? No matter what, life would always be difficult. He just had to learn to accept that.

So... that's eight little sentences... I could do more if you need it.

Everscale
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby estrelas on Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:50 pm

Keira: okays(:

Everscale: You'd be surprised what eight little sentences shows ^-^ reserved for youu

estrelas
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:10 pm

CAn Ihave the east moon Beta?
I was your cure, but you were my disease. I was saving you, while you were killing me.

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby estrelas on Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:14 pm

horseygirl: give me a 6-8 sentence writing example as said in the rules and we'll see about reserving the character for you

estrelas
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmiOfTheRain on Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:16 pm

I'd love to reserve the East Moon Alpha Female=3

Kate sighed, it was way to dull these days in the East Moon pack. Being the lover to the Alpha of the group, did have it's fun though. She'd always tease him in a cute fashion.

Yet, Kate hated being boerd.

There was almost nothing to ever do this way. She rather run and chase her tail, though there would be moments she would just look like a innocent pup, not knowing what to do. It would only come though, if she did something she knew her mate wouldn't like. She looked even more innocent in her human form while doing this, rather in her human form.

AmiOfTheRain
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby estrelas on Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:23 pm

Ami: Looks good, although someone above also wants the character. However, they did not reserve. So for now this character will be open to you two, but closed for others. Whoever's character seems more appropriate for the role, I will accept their's. If you don't get selected and still want in on the roleplay, I'd be glad to give you another character. Or if you don't want to go through that whole process you can change characters now.

>_> wow that was complicated
I hope I made some sort of sense

estrelas
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KeiraHigurashi on Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:23 pm

Ugh, I'm getting kicked off the computer. I'll come back, I SWEAR. >3<

KeiraHigurashi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmiOfTheRain on Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:28 pm

Do we need a last name? Or do we just put for example:

Kate, the Alpha Female

AmiOfTheRain
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Everscale on Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:28 pm

I submitted the East Moon alpha male!

Everscale
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby estrelas on Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:32 pm

Ami: last name needed

Everscale: accepted(;

estrelas
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:37 pm

I pmed you me writing example. I hope it's okay! <3

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!