Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Dieties of Rumble!

Dieties of Rumble!

a part of “Dieties of Rumble!”, a fictional universe by That One Guy.

An unrealistic and more fun type of rp. Deals with Hindu Mythology and takes place in Bangladesh. Gets more serious than funny as time goes on.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Dieties of Rumble!”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Dieties of Rumble!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby That One Guy on Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:22 pm

The OOC

DeitiesRumble
of

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Tab
    OOC
    School Information
    Sign-up
    IC
    Teacher Profiles
    Battles/ Missions
Last edited by That One Guy on Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:52 pm, edited 4 times in total.
(°□°)┻━┻
FUCK TABLES

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

That One Guy
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Dieties of Rumble!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:01 pm

One! *spazzes* One! One! You brought it back!! It's been so long! I saw this and had to take a serious double-take! *glomps* You! Remember me at all? I wanna use the same character idea I wanted to use last time...when the RP never went up. Do you remember that? If not, this was my original character. As a refresher. May I? If not, I could always look for something else to do. I really did love this idea.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Spectrum
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby That One Guy on Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:24 pm

FFFFFFFFFF BRO WELCOME BACK!

The hall Monitor has a good sense of smell though, and he'll be able to tell your character is a Djinn unless we can be clever about this...how about a magic necklace that hides your Djinn qualities?

so clever....

That One Guy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lifecharacter on Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:32 pm

Wouldn't it be kind of obvious that he was a Djinn though, considering they can all beat the living crap out of humans?

Lifecharacter
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby That One Guy on Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:45 pm

Djinn vary in strength and ability. Some have powers some don't. Some are fast and others are strong. Spectrum's Djinn character is more of a spy type Djinn.

I think your character's ordeal as half Djinn could be that his Djinn parent was a rather strong Djinn and a huge tyrant, the headmaster could have saved him after finding his crib when he defeated your character's Djinn parent? All up to you on how to work that out.

That One Guy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lifecharacter on Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:50 pm

Well whatever's keeping him hidden he better not take it off at any time. And as a little plea before too many come, can we limit the number of people who can be Djinn/Half-Djinn?

Lifecharacter
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby That One Guy on Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:57 pm

This will be it! The characters from the both of you are directly involved in the underlying plot of this rp and that's why you are allowed to be the way you are, but that's it. No one else gets to be a Djinn/half Djinn.

Aw look at you, being all Hall Monitor-y already!

]
Last edited by That One Guy on Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

That One Guy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lifecharacter on Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:05 pm

Well there's always a lot less to criticize when mystical stuff isn't open for everyone to abuse, so that means I don't have to deal with as many unreasonable people here.

And doesn't the icon need to be a square with 100x100 pixels? Other than that, the icons for roleplays and characters occasionally don't show changes until you clear your cache for some reason.

Lifecharacter
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby That One Guy on Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:11 pm

....stupid photobucket is being stupid. I already cropped it and stuff. Why isn't it showing up properly!? And what's a cache?

That One Guy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lifecharacter on Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:14 pm

A Cache is where the internet saves the fact that your continuously logged into websites even if you close the browser. I'm not sure on the exact details but clearing it's like a more thorough form of clearing your history.

Edit: As a little side note towards Spectrum; we started elementalists a few days ago so if you want to make your post you should probably start before you have too large of a backlog to read through.

Lifecharacter
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby That One Guy on Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:20 pm

so in order to fix that I would need to log out and log back in?

and I just realized that I gave the wrong picture up there....my bad (uniforms as icon wtf). Icon is below.

That One Guy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lifecharacter on Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:23 pm

I'm not 100% positive if it'll fix it but something similar happened before when I cleared it, but yeah you'll probably be logged out of anything you're currently logged into.

Lifecharacter
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:25 pm

@Life: *waves hand* Noooot to worry, ol' buddy, ol' pal, ol' friend. Trust me when I say, I'm well aware on how to contain my characters and keep them in check. I have never once modded and I don't intend to now. ^^ But, all in all, "unreasonable" is definitely not a word to describe me. >< Although I do enjoy uniqueness, hence why I asked to do this guy. Of course, that was a while ago when my profile making abilities were...a little less than quality. They're much better now so I'll be making the same guy, just a brand-spankin'-new profile with added extra features for the newness of this RP. (Is newness a word? I think it's a word. I feel like it is. ><) You'll be an awesome hall monitor ;3

@One: Sure, we can work that out! I re-read everything. Sorry, I kinda jumped ahead of myself because I really wanted to see about getting the same spot. >< I read the other stuff over, though. I can add in/change/take out anything you'd like me to do for my character. I don't want him to be over-bearing or under-bearing. In between and perfect in your eyes is what I'm going for! x3 Ah, the icon I see is a flowery thing.

*edit*
@Life: Oh! We did!? A few days ago!? Augh! I'm sorry! I hadn't even noticed! I forgot I joined that RP. X_x Sorry! I've been busy lately! And I'm in a few other RPs... Not that I can't keep up with this one or anything! Haha.. No, surely, I can.

Spectrum
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby That One Guy on Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:35 pm

IT WORKED, you are a genius Lifecharacter!
And Spectrum here is an entertainer of minds, a weaver of pretty words and interesting sentences. You'll like her trust me ;)

Spectrum, I would accept your character as is anyway, but feel free to edit and do as you please. Submit the final draft and I'll look it over <3

Next on my list of things to do is to revise my own character and get her up. Then I must go help fly society by costructing a coven of witches and their history. But as it stands, the roleplay is officially open and ready for business!

That One Guy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:40 pm

@One: Me? All that stuff? Hahaha! I've never been complimented so nicely before! xD But at least I'm awesome-approved. I might be able to have the character up tonight...like, late. I'm currently working on two other character sheets for two other RPs.. Then I need to post in one place. But after that, I'll be good to remake Kenver's character sheet for you. ^^ I really hope more people sign up, though! If not, I know enough people I can drag along if you really wanted. But anyway, hooray for being open~! I'm excited all over again.

Spectrum
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby That One Guy on Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:46 pm

My Character is all done! And looking back on my sheet before I edited it, I can see that my own profile making skills were not exactly up to par. My new profile is much longer, beter written, and prettier <3

But enough about me

Spectrum you pop out profiles like nobodie's damn business, so I'm not doubting you'll get to it eventually. I look forward to seeing our Hall Monitor's profiel, since Lifecharacter wasn't part of round one of this I haven't seen it yet. Archlkan is comin' at us with a ninja character. But Spectrum, something tells me I will have to send out a few invites. If there is a person or two you think will really like this then by all means send them our way. I would like for us to have a King and Queen, but I can live without I suppose. I would like a minimum of five (not including my character) characters.

That One Guy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:34 pm

@One: I didn't get as much accomplished yesterday as I originally planned (like...not even half of what I planned T_T). I got...distracted by...reading... Cough. But I should have my character done soon like I promised! Anyway, sure thing, I'll ask a couple people that I'm sure will be interested in a RP of this stature. ^^

*edit*
This is going to sound like a pretty dumb question in case I missed it, but there's no set character sheet, right?
Last edited by Spectrum on Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Spectrum
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lifecharacter on Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:01 pm

Yeah not to make excuses but I kinda fell into a couple hours of wikiwalking... and then a few hours of doujinshi and then there were a few other things. I'm pretty sure I only need to add the personality and biography to the sheet so it shouldn't take too much longer since I usually work better after procrastinating a lot.

Also, what is the headmistress' name? I kinda need it due to my lack of imagination for last names and the bio.

Lifecharacter
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby That One Guy on Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:21 am

Most, like your character, are expected to call her Madame. Her full name is Nadeshiko Constastine. The Headmaster's name is De'raja Constastine...what they're married?! Pft...duh.

As for goofing off, so did I, only guilt made me finish the profile today XD. I believe my meandering was done with watching The Walking Dead and yelling at Dale to shoot Shane already, fallowed by oggling Daryl and his wonderful badassery. I have to wait for these things to show up on iTunes btw, sometimes living in London isn't fair. Long live the Queen.

That One Guy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lifecharacter on Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:36 am

He's not all there and the profile could use some tweaking but at least he exists, and the more characters we have the more likely people will join.

Lifecharacter
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!