Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

X.Y. Academy

X.Y. Academy

a part of “X.Y. Academy”, a fictional universe by SunshinexDeath.

In a world of discrimination, a school harbors the trouble makers who have done the ultimate wrong. Acting like a gender they aren't. But, like their students, that's just the front they put up. [Closed and Starting ]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “X.Y. Academy”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] X.Y. Academy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SunshinexDeath on Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:56 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "X.Y. Academy"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Spoiler: show
tsukishima kei and I are one in the same.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SunshinexDeath
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] X.Y. Academy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:59 pm

Hey Sunny.

I WIN!

Anything you need me to do?
slcam plz

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

pieluver
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Storyteller Recruiter Lifegiver Tipworthy Giver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HiddenNymph on Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:17 pm

This looks fun :) not sure whether to go for a felon student or not, when filling out a CS thought, do we do the general first then add on the Felon if want to be a Felon or do we only fill out the felon CS??
http://www.meh.ro/original/2010_01/meh.ro3249.jpg = Its funneh :3

Did Ghandhi ever tell anyone he hated them? No, he turned away and became the better man.
Doubt I have the capacity for that. Sorry.

HiddenNymph
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SunshinexDeath on Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:22 pm

@ Pie:

Hey! Um, yes. I'll talk to you over PM about some things, alright? But I do want you to start preparing a character. But not yet! Just get ideas! I still have things to do and edit.

@ Hidden:

If you want to be a Felon Student, do the General Information/Application first and then add the Felon Part. c:

SunshinexDeath
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:23 pm

Okie-doke. I shall do that... Can I make two? As twinnehs? I don't know... I'm just in that kinda mood right now.

pieluver
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Storyteller Recruiter Lifegiver Tipworthy Giver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SunshinexDeath on Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:30 pm

@ Pie:

Sure. Make what you'd like. Like one as This and the other as This.

SunshinexDeath
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:31 pm

yaaay. Ah, I must depart for the moment. Would you like me to hunt down a pic for next to the title thingie? I can reduce it too if you like. it'd probably get more people to see it so you can find the laddies and girlies that you want.

pieluver
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SunshinexDeath on Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:37 pm

@ pie:

You are heaven-sent darling. I would love that, thank you!
I may have to leave soon as well. So bye!

SunshinexDeath
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SolrSurfr3 on Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:14 pm

Looks cool! :D
One problem: I've got three characters that would be great for this, but I can't choose between them. *facepalm*
How many characters would I be allowed to submit?

SolrSurfr3
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SunshinexDeath on Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:14 pm

You can submit as many characters as you like. But you must be able to juggle them all evenly, along with giving their profiles and posts quality.

SunshinexDeath
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:24 pm

Sunny! I has a picture. As you know.. I have a thing for hands... So here it is. Re-sized and everything. Can't tell if it looks alright or not. Don't have my glasses on, so everything a bit of a blur, haha...

http://oi40.tinypic.com/1088ug7.jpg

pieluver
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SunshinexDeath on Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:35 pm

Delightfully wonderful, pie! I give you tons of hugs and cries of relief.

SunshinexDeath
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SolrSurfr3 on Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:38 pm

@Sunshine
Awesome! I think I can manage it. First will be up tonight. :D

SolrSurfr3
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:40 pm

Yay for hugs! It was no problem. Gonna go work on my characters now.. sort of... perhaps some sleep as well. Will get back to you on all the little things I must do tomorrow.

pieluver
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SunshinexDeath on Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:41 pm

I do hope, Sol, that you read everything in the beginning. Including how you 'submit' your character.

SunshinexDeath
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:43 pm

Oh, and speaking of that Sun-bun. Must i send you a Roleplay sample? With my little darlings? Although... if I do it will probably be rather tasty... ahn... Stuck between laziness and a bout of happy-fun -cough- time.

pieluver
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SunshinexDeath on Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:54 pm

@ pie:

You do, you do. But for you, it's only going to be because I want to get a feel for your new genius work.
Besides, I'm hungry. I could do with tasty right now.

lD

SunshinexDeath
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GamerX on Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:19 am

If it were not for the fact I need to get things organized here at home and reply to roleplays already (including ours SunshinexDeath) I would so make a character! However I will keep up to date with this and keep reading. :D
I'm my own boss; I make money from doing whatever I want. I could be on here all day and night and still make money. Want to know how? Want in on this fun? Check out WorldVentures.biz and look through the 1: Life is a trip, 2: A life of adventure, and 3: Your journey awaits and watch the videos to find out how. If your interested and want to sign up let me know so I can give you my Sponsor ID that is needed when you click the 'Sign-up today' button in the top right corner of that page.

GamerX
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BekaL101 on Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:12 am

Hello Sunny-chan!

I would like to make a character here as well, and will have his/her/it's sheet up asap! This is a G.O.D.-send, since I know EXACTLY how to play a character like this! You are a frikking G.E.N.I.U.S!

Sorry, I like spelling things out when I get excited...I will put up a character...

Also, Hello Pie-dahling!
"What is the price of eternal life? To be unable to walk in the sun ever again - to part with complete finality from the world in which you've lived all your life never to return for all eternity."

"One who knows nothing can understand nothing" ~Ansem

“A true friend stabs you in the front. "

BekaL101
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sharra on Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:54 am

I was curious how you were going to deal with supernatural characters, since it was mentioned on the front. Color me curious about the whole thing, just want to consider my character options :)
Thank you for the advice... but what I really need are minions.

Sharra
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!