Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Guardian Chase

Guardian Chase

a part of “Guardian Chase”, a fictional universe by AmiOfTheRain.

Look inside.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Guardian Chase”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Guardian Chase

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmiOfTheRain on Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:45 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Guardian Chase"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AmiOfTheRain
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Guardian Chase

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:38 pm

Good job on questioning my interest. (That's a good thing, trust me.) The plot and story is certainly there, but I am missing a few things to really grasp what this might be about. What setting is this in? What time-line? Is this medieval, or just modern day? Do you have any specific towns? Areas, people can move there character in? If so, what are their names, and location? It are those visuals I am missing, and it would certainly help me, and probably others to understand your role play a lot more.

Also, a few words of advice, I read that the Fire Guardian had fled, and is asleep. Does this mean he has retained his power? Or did the evil baddies steal his as well? If so, and he (Or she, dunno if you had a specific gender for the character.) needs to be found by the other three. Wouldn't it be better to make the Fire Guardian an NPC?

Anywho, my word of advice and suggestions you can take into consideration, or not.

That aside, I'll be lurking this some more, and make up my mind how I could make a character, fit for this role play.

Cheers,

Archlkan
"You're not done when there's nothing more to add. You're done until there's nothing more to take away."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horzta_01 on Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:03 am

I would love to be one of the Spirits, Preferably, the Spirit of Light.

But first I must know what does the spirit do in this? will they mingle amongst the towns men?
Roleplays I created:
A Spy-Sassin Roleplay

Horzta_01
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kai_Hibiki on Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:00 pm

Hey, i'd like to Reserve the Guardian of Darkness.
Lulz. I'm a furry. :3
Otaku for life.

Kai_Hibiki
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LazuliMetempsychosis on Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:45 am

May I please reserve the guardian of water?

LazuliMetempsychosis
Member for 13 years

Re: Guardian Chase

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Sat Apr 16, 2016 9:09 pm

A gentle breeze sweeps through the OOC, as a woman clad in green walks in, "I shall be taking my Position now, I thank you for holding it for me" with those words carried through the wind, Elaine Gemini joins the battle.

To keep to par with the rules however~
The Role I ask for: Gemini Ruler
Colour: Dark Green
Power: Wind control, allowing Elaine to speak. (Along with vesper wings, though those only allow for temporary flight~)
Aaaand her FC is somewhere over there... ->
"Life...Dreams...Hope...Where do they come from? And where do they go? None of that junk is enough to fulfill your hearts! Destruction...Destruction is what makes life worth living! Destroy! Destroy! Destroy! Let's destroy everything!"
— Kefka Palazzo

Mineczka
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: Guardian Chase

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lostsoulsbleed on Sat Apr 16, 2016 11:15 pm

Mega Fail...

Lostsoulsbleed
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!