Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Metal Gods

Band 1

a part of “Metal Gods”, a fictional universe by Iye Khara.

ff

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Metal Gods”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Band 1

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iye Khara on Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:05 am

This is the place for Band 1's RPers to discuss things like the name of the group, style, and pre-set relationships between the characters.

I'll have suggestions for band names up soon.
in love, nothing is eternal but drinking your wine
there is no reason for bringing my life to you, other
than losing it.
I said, I just want to know you and then disappear.
you said, knowing me does not mean dying.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Iye Khara
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Band 1

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iye Khara on Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:44 pm

SUGGESTIONS that no one will like. Note that though some of these are inspired by religion or mysticism, Band 1 is definitely NOT going to be a Christian/religious/whatever band. Just clearin' that up now.

Pseudocide: Basically, false death.

Deity: Because I thought there was already a metal band with this name. Wikipedia, the ultimate authority on everything, has informed me otherwise.

Affliction: Same as above, basically.

Incarnation: In its literal meaning, Incarnation means embodied in flesh or taking on flesh. It refers to the conception and birth of a sentient creature (generally a human) who is the material manifestation of an entity, god or force whose original nature is immaterial. Sounded like a good name for a death metal band.

Effigy of...I dunno, something. Or maybe just Effigy.

Legion: I dunno. I just like this name. It was also the name of a 'legion' of demons that purportedly possessed a man in the bible. "My name is Legion, for we are many."

Sheol: Sheol is the earliest conception of the afterlife in the Jewish mysticism. It is a place of darkness to which all dead go, regardless of the moral choices made in life, and where they are "removed from the light".

Yep. s'all I got for now.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Iye Khara
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Something? on Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:03 am

Legion sounds so fucking awesome. I'm in love with that now.

Something?
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iye Khara on Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:30 pm

Aye, my personal vote goes to Legion.

Now we just need more people in Band 1 to decide on that XD Also band names for Band 2, I suppose.

Iye Khara
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BaconPies on Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:47 pm

The Painkiller wrote:Aye, my personal vote goes to Legion.

As does mine. I like it.

BaconPies
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cypher on Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:07 am

I'm up for Legion. Normally I'd vote for Thunder Turtle, but that's so wildly out of place in this RP I'd be laughed off immediately. Plus that's a joke anyhow. :P
From the depths, I return!

Cypher
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iye Khara on Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:29 am

That's three votes out of four for Legion. The majority hath spake. Spoken? Summat like that.

Point being, Band 1 is now Legion. I shall update accordingly.

Rejoice.

Iye Khara
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iye Khara on Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:58 am

My fellow Legionnaires, allow me to display what I do when I get bored.

Like any of 'em? Figured we could use a logo and this array of images of Legion written in funny fonts was the result :v

Iye Khara
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BaconPies on Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 am

I really like the first two.

BaconPies
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iye Khara on Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:29 pm

Aye, I like that first logo too.

I'mma put it on the front page. Just 'cause. I like to show off.

Iye Khara
Member for 13 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!