Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Legend of Zelda: Generation of Hope

Legend of Zelda: Generation of Hope

a part of “Legend of Zelda: Generation of Hope”, a fictional universe by Crest.

Link has failed his mission. Despite the Sages efforts, the seal on Ganondorf is weak and could break very soon. In order to destroy Ganondorf once and for all the Sages-in-training and reincarnations of Link and Zelda must unite.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Legend of Zelda: Generation of Hope”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Legend of Zelda: Generation of Hope

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crest on Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:52 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Legend of Zelda: Generation of Hope"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Role plays that need joining

Reflecting the Fate: A Final Fantasy Story

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Crest
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Legend of Zelda: Generation of Hope

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rarikou on Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:56 am

quick question, should i keep Zelda's name Zelda, or would that be wrong? I think it would be, I'm just making sure.

What cities are still around? I'm guessing Hyrule Castle went back to normal. If so, then I had a mind for a citizen of the town, or are there other villages, since this is the future?
'The moment man devoured the fruit of knowledge, he sealed his fate. Entrusing his future to the cards, man clings to a dim hope. Yet, the Arcana are the means by which all is revealed. It matters not who you are, Death awaits you."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Rarikou
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crest on Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:05 am

I think it would be better if you didn't name the reincarnate Zelda. Because if the baddies were to find out that her name was Zelda, then they'd probably assume that she's the princess's reincarnation

This is in the future and all of the castle citizens are still in Kakariko since Link failed to save the future.

Crest
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rarikou on Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:08 am

alright, that clears up a lot. Thank you

Rarikou
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rarikou on Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:20 am

actually. I DO have another question, What would you classify Zelda's power? I know she has a clear sense of wisdom, but would light/ seals fall along those lines?

Rarikou
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crest on Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:26 am

I suppose it does. I mean, she does give Link the Light Arrows and helps the Sages with sealing Ganondorf.

Crest
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AthenaUndying on Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:32 am

Hey there! Can I reserve the shadow apprentice? I'll have my sheet in either later tonight or whenever I wake up tommorow.

AthenaUndying
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crest on Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:33 am

You may reserve the shadow apprentice! ^ ^

Crest
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AthenaUndying on Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:35 am

Thank you! :D

AthenaUndying
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BAWADABOO on Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:52 am

hey, i just sent a profile for link reincarnation, but my laptop wont let me insert a 100X100 thumbnail for the whole character page picture thing,
I will put it in tomorrow from a different computer if you accept me
All hail John Rzeznick!

BAWADABOO
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jackrules158 on Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:55 am

Can I have the sage apprentice of forest

jackrules158
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SylentStand on Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:11 am

I would be honored to play the part of Ganondorf's Commander. I'll submit a profile and work on getting my mind into character!
Protect and Serve

SylentStand
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AthenaUndying on Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:14 am

What is the average age you would like us to be? Specifically the apprentices.

AthenaUndying
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rarikou on Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:21 am

I made zelda 19, though I can easilly change it. I wasn't quite sure myself.

I submitted Zelda... or should I say, Serenade. I trust there will be no probelems?

Rarikou
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SpiritualOrb on Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:28 am

I have an idea of a Co-leader for Ganondorf's Army, but it might take time to write up something. Also, if the Co-leader isn't open, could it be possible to create a sort of messenger character for the Sages? :)

SpiritualOrb
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inspiration on Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:17 am

Crest quit making good Role-playing ideas, pretty soon i'm not going to have a life :|

Anyway, seriously now I need to think of a character XD

Inspiration
Member for 15 years
Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:36 am

So, somehow I just feel like joining this roleplay. but I'd like to make a Gerudo. And, yes. I was planning on making a male. Though, there is only ever one male every hundred years. So, came to ask permission of the GM first, before I start creating my character. ^^;
"You're not done when there's nothing more to add. You're done until there's nothing more to take away."

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jag on Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:36 am

I submitted a character for the Apprentice Sage of Light. I look forward to any feedback that GM has. Also, I would be more than happy to take a stab at playing Ganondorf or some other villianesque character (or just any other character) if it is needed. Let me know what I can do to help. Thanks!

Jag
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Greeter Party Starter Contributor Concierge Tipworthy Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crest on Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:14 pm

...I really need to look at OOC threads more often.

Sorry for not responding to your questions, guys. I fell asleep. xD But anyway, you're all accepted. All we need now are the apprentices of water and spirit. The canons can be NPC'd unless you want to take them.

Crest
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rarikou on Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:13 pm

'm guessing Salem and Serenade know each other I can imagine their surprise when they lear about each other.

Also, crest, look up. Archikan was wanting to make a gerudo, whitch
i'm GUESSING eas he wants spirits, though that's faulty logic on my part.

I'm going to begin working on my opening, for when you start it up, witch I hope is soon! Let's have some fun, everyone!

Rarikou
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!