Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Dissidia Gaiden: Two Sides To Every Story

Manikins: The Mindless Pawns of Chaos

a part of “Dissidia Gaiden: Two Sides To Every Story”, a fictional universe by HeroOfAwesomeness.

Warriors both old and new have been called to World B. This is the 11th cycle. An early battle that will end in victory for one side. Which side will it be? And... -"What will you fight for?"-

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Dissidia Gaiden: Two Sides To Every Story”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Manikins: The Mindless Pawns of Chaos

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HeroOfAwesomeness on Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:14 am

As far as monsters go, you're probably all familiar enough with the FF series to know what monsters are common throughout it. But, manikins on the other hand follow a rather distinct naming pattern corresponding to the FF game that they mimic characters of. You should be familiar with this naming pattern if you have Dissidia Final Fantasy or Dissidia 012 Duodecim. You should be familiar with the manikins from the games, so I will only list the new Manikins here. So, without further ado here they are:

False Stalwart: A manikin of Garland.

False Trickster: A manikin of Astos.

Imitation Swordmaster: A manikin of Leon.

Imitation Bow-maiden: A manikin of Maria.

Counterfeit Sorceror: A manikin of Xande.

Counterfeit Child: A manikin of Refia.

Delusory Zombie: A manikin of Scarmiglione.

Delusory Archer: A manikin of Rosa.

Delusory Whirlwind: A manikin of Barbariccia.

Delusory Dragoon: A manikin of Kain.

Delusory Creation: A manikin of a Maenad.

Delusory Prince: A manikin of Ceodore.

Fallacious Giant: A manikin of Gilgamesh.

Fallacious Pirate: A manikin of Faris.

Phantasmal Tyrant: A manikin of Gestahl.

Phantasmal Romantic: A manikin of Edgar.

Phantasmal Collector: A manikin of Siegfried.

Phantasmal Rogue: A manikin of Locke.

Imaginary Hero: A manikin of Genesis.

Imaginary Underdog: A manikin of Zack.

Imaginary Radiance: A manikin of Weiss.

Imaginary Demon: A manikin of Vincent.

Imaginary Researcher: A manikin of Fuhito.

Imaginary Pilot: A manikin of Reno.

Imaginary Remnant: A manikin of Kadaj.

Imaginary Shade: A manikin of Rude.

Transient Brute: A manikin of Seifer.

Transient Angel: A manikin of Rinoa.

Capricious Puppet: A manikin of Black Waltz #3.

Capricious Princess: A manikin of Garnet.

Ephemeral Specter: A manikin of Seymour.

Ephemeral Dreamer: A manikin of Rikku.

Ephemeral Gambler: A manikin of Leblanc.

Ephemeral Nightmare: A manikin of Yunalesca.

Ephemeral Ronin: A manikin of Auron.

Duke of Antiquity: A manikin of Eald'narche.

Idle Dynast Queen: A manikin of Ashe.

Idle Dictator: A manikin of Vayne.

Idle Sky Captain: A manikin of Balthier.

Idle Bounty Hunter: A manikin of Ba'gamnan.

Fleeting Fist: A manikin of Snow.

Fleeting Glimpse: A manikin of Cid Raines.

As you can see I left some of the old manikins in the list because they're sorta connected to the new warriors. Also, I left out Chrono Trigger, FF Tactics, Kingdom Hearts, Mystic Quest, and other spin-offs or non-FF Square Enix games. However, this topic was started so that you can suggest naming patterns for these other games and we can all agree on something. Though, I kind of have an idea myself for Chrono Trigger at least. As far as OC's go, follow the name pattern corresponding to whatever FF world they come from. Like, FF7 OC's should have Imaginary in their Manikin name, FF10 OC's should have Ephemeral, and so on. You should probably think of the names for the Manikin clones of your OC's yourself, and then just tell me what the Manikin is called so I can put it here. Thank you, and may you fight well brave warriors.
"Netherworld Styx: The Realm of Beasts". Journey into a warring world of humans, demons, dragons, and other mythologically-inspired races. Will peace follow after the war's end?

"Netherworld Styx: Roleplayers Wanted". Calling warriors of both human and non-human origin!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

HeroOfAwesomeness
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!