Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Dissidia Gaiden: Two Sides To Every Story

Warriors of Chaos

a part of “Dissidia Gaiden: Two Sides To Every Story”, a fictional universe by HeroOfAwesomeness.

Warriors both old and new have been called to World B. This is the 11th cycle. An early battle that will end in victory for one side. Which side will it be? And... -"What will you fight for?"-

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Dissidia Gaiden: Two Sides To Every Story”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Warriors of Chaos

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blademaster_v3 on Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:12 pm

For some odd reason, the old Warriors of Chaos thread somehow got deleted. So, I had to make this one. You know the drill, here's the list:

~Chaos, God of Discord: Played by Me. {Final Fantasy I / Dissidia Final Fantasy.}

~Astos: Played by Me. {Final Fantasy I.}

~Emperor Mateus: Played by Freemixer25. {Final Fantasy II.}

~Leon: Played by Firewind. {Final Fantasy II.}

~Cloud of Darkness: Played by Freemixer25. {Final Fantasy III.}

~Xande: Available. {Final Fantasy III.}

~Golbez: Available. {Final Fantasy IV.}

~Scarmiglione: Available. {Final Fantasy IV.}

~Barbariccia: Available. {Final Fantasy IV.}

~Maenad: Available. {Final Fantasy IV: The After Years.}

~Gilgamesh: Played by Me. {Final Fantasy V.}

~Exdeath: Available. {Final Fantasy V.}

~Kefka Palozzo: Played by Freemixer25. {Final Fantasy VI.}

~Emperor Gestahl: Available. {Final Fantasy VI.}

~Siegfried: Available. {Final Fantasy VI.}

~Fuhito: Available. {Before Crisis FF7.}

~Genesis Rhapsodos: Played by Katana_Wing. {Crisis Core FF7.}

~Sephiroth Crescent: Played by Freemixer25. {Final Fantasy VII.}

~Kadaj: Played by Katana_Wing. {Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children.}

~Weiss the Immaculate: Available. {Final Fantasy VII: Dirge of Cerberus.}

~Sorceress Ultimecia: Available. {Final Fantasy VIII.}

~Seifer Almasy: Played by Me. {Final Fantasy VIII.}

~Kuja: Played by Katana_Wing. {Final Fantasy IX.}

~Black Waltz #3: Available. {Final Fantasy IX.}

~Seymour Guado: Played by Freddie-Ammerson. {Final Fantasy X.}

~Yunalesca: Available. {Final Fantasy X.}

~Leblanc: Available. {Final Fantasy X-2.}

~Eald'narche: Available. {Final Fantasy XI.}

~Judge Gabranth: Available. {Final Fantasy XII.}

~Vayne Solidor: Available. {Final Fantasy XII.}

~Ba'gamnan: Reserved for Erayu. {Final Fantasy XII.}

~Cid Raines: Available. {Final Fantasy XIII.}

~Queen Zeal: Available. {Chrono Trigger.}

~Dark King: Available. {Final Fantasy Mystic Quest.}

~Shiroi : Available. {Final Fantasy Unlimited.}

~Ultima the High Seraph: Available. {Final Fantasy Tactics.}

~Jegran: Available. {Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: The Crystal Bearers.}

~Chaos (Doll): Available. {Final Fantasy: The 4 Heroes of Light.}

~Stella Nox Fleuret: Available. {Final Fantasy Versus XIII.}

If I missed anybody, or if anybody has suggestions for other villains we could add then let me know. Thank you.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Blademaster_v3
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Warriors of Chaos

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HeroOfAwesomeness on Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:52 pm

Same deal as the Warriors of Cosmos thread, if you're gonna look at this thread then you should post here so I know who wants to be which villain(s). It's kinda pointless for this topic thread to be around if nobody's gonna post in it. Plus, I don't want the general OOC topic being too flooded with character requests or reservations. Thank you for your time, and may you fight well brave warriors.
"Netherworld Styx: The Realm of Beasts". Journey into a warring world of humans, demons, dragons, and other mythologically-inspired races. Will peace follow after the war's end?

"Netherworld Styx: Roleplayers Wanted". Calling warriors of both human and non-human origin!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

HeroOfAwesomeness
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Warriors of Chaos

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HeroOfAwesomeness on Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:15 am

Gilgamesh is now being played by JewelGlutton, aka Katana_Wing. The currently available Warriors of Chaos are as follows:

~Xande: Anybody interested in being this mighty sorceror who serves the Cloud of Darkness? {Final Fantasy III.}

~Golbez: I'm kinda surprised nobody's playing as Golbez yet. {Final Fantasy IV.}

~Barbariccia: Anybody interested in being FF4's Elemental Fiend of Wind?{Final Fantasy IV.}

~Scarmiglione: Does anybody want to be this undead Elemental Fiend of Earth?{Final Fantasy IV.}

~Maenad: I'm already playing as Ceodore, so if somebody else could be a Maenad that'd be great. {Final Fantasy IV: The After Years.}

~Exdeath: I'm kinda surprised nobody's playing as Exdeath yet. {Final Fantasy V.}

~Emperor Gestahl: Anybody interested in being the dictatorial ruler of the Magitek Empire? {Final Fantasy VI.}

~Siegfried: I'm already playing as Locke, so if somebody else could be this guy that'd be nice. {Final Fantasy VI.}

~Fuhito: I can probably be him if necessary, though I haven't played the game he's from yet. And I'm already Reno, so I dunno. {Before Crisis: FF7.}

~Weiss the Immaculate: If anybody knows enough about him to play as him, that'd be cool. {Final Fantasy VII: Dirge of Cerberus.}

~Ultimecia: JewelGlutton aka Katana_Wing might possibly be her, though I'm not entirely certain. {Final Fantasy VIII.}

~Black Waltz No.3: Anybody interested in being this man-made Black Mage that serves Kuja? {Final Fantasy IX.}

~Yunalesca: "theredbutterfly" requested to be her a while ago, though I haven't heard from her in quite some time. {Final Fantasy X.}

~Leblanc: I can be her if necessary. Otherwise, if anybody else would like to be her then please let me know. {Final Fantasy X-2.}

~Eald'narche: If there's anybody in the RP that knows enough about him to play as him that'd be cool. {Final Fantasy XI.}

~Judge Gabranth: I'm kinda surprised nobody's being Judge Gabranth yet. {Final Fantasy XII.}

~Vayne Solidor: While I could be him, I'm already playing as Ashe. {Final Fantasy XII.}

~Cid Raines: If anybody in the RP knows enough about him to play as him, that'd be nice. Also, if you're gonna be him it'd probably be best if you aren't also playing as Snow or Lightning, both of whom are already taken...or in Snow's case, reserved. {Final Fantasy XIII.}

~Queen Zeal: I can be her if necessary, but I'm already playing as Crono. {Chrono Trigger.}

~Dark King: I can be Mystic Quest's final boss if necessary, however I'm already playing as Benjamin. {Final Fantasy Mystic Quest.}

~Ultima, the High Seraph: Anybody interested in being the final boss of FF Tactics? If so, it'd probably be best if you aren't also playing as Ramza. {Final Fantasy Tactics.}

~Shiroi Kumo aka Makenshi: I could be him if necessary, though I'm already playing as Kaze. {Final Fantasy: Unlimited.}

~Jegran: If anybody else in the RP has played Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: The Crystal Bearers and would like to be Jegran, that'd make things quite a bit easier for me since I'm already playing as Layle. {FFCC: The Crystal Bearers.}

~Chaos, the Demon King: While I could be him, I'm already playing as Brandt. So, I'm hoping somebody else will make a profile for him. {Final Fantasy: The 4 Heroes of Light.}

~Stella Nox Fleuret: Her and Noctis should probably not be added to the RP too quickly, and they might end up being only Assist characters. {Final Fantasy Versus XIII.}

HeroOfAwesomeness
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!