Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Normality

Normality

a part of “Normality”, a fictional universe by Shané.

Humans fear what they cannot understand. It has always been so. Something within the human nature defies what is different, longs for normality. Many have paid the price for their differences…how many more shall share their fate…Two main slots left

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Normality”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Normality

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shané on Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:34 pm

Welcome to "Normality"

I look forward to seeing all the new ideas and characters that come through here. Feel free to ask questions before deciding whether or not this is a roleplay you want to commit to...
Shané

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Shané
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Normality

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FinalHope on Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:52 am

Just submitted a character for your amazing sounding role play! I've always had a soft spot for those rps that kept reality visible but still had a swirl of fantasy in the swing of things! Can't wait to see the other characters that get submitted and how this story playes out! (If my character gets in, that is)

EDIT:

Aaaaaaand just before I fall asleep on my keyboard or forget. May someone who is joining this role play, or Shane, if you will, tell me how I can get the icon for characters to work. I make an Icon thats 100 pixels by 100 pixels and browse and load it. Then I resubmit the file and it doesn't work! Any advice or something I'm missing?
"I will not stop till the darkness of this earth is destroyed.
So, in other words, scum like you will cease to exist, one way or another."

~Final

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FinalHope
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shané on Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:33 am

Welcome aboard Fatalhope. Really like Mitchell. As for the avatar I am not sure what you did wrong. Try at least adding the pic into the discription by either an image code or a link. Just a quick question; With Mitchell's power, can he not touch anyone? And can others touch him without being killed or drained of energy?

Shané
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Metrea on Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:21 am

Hey, I'm very interested in your role-play just as finalhope said its fantasy but keeps reality in tact. Not too sure what character slot I'm aiming for at the present but id like to check I can have 2 characters if I can't decide :)

Metrea
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shané on Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:07 am

Good to have you join us. You are very welcome to make two characters, the more the merrier. Just try to have two different types of characters e.g mutant and assassin.

Shané
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:32 pm

This looks absolutely delicious. I think I might submit someone, if I can decide on someone to submit. Expect something soon from this girl.
slcam plz

pieluver
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Storyteller Recruiter Lifegiver Tipworthy Giver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Terrorer on Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:39 pm

I submitted my character. But I just realized that I forgot to add that Id like her to be a Human Criminal if you don't mind. I really like the plot of this role play. I am hoping it gets so fast, that I will have to wake up at 6 am just to start posting every 15 mins. Really looking forward to role playing with you guys!

Also, FinalHope, I have the same problem, just wont upload its self. My picture is 100x100, though it's not an actual person. Which brings me to a question.

I added this in my character sheet for Shane, but where would I find free stock for Wymarc? I have been searching all night, and nothing matches her simple outlaw girl ness. If you guys could help me with a couple links. Thanks :3
Terri:3

Terrorer
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FinalHope on Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:32 pm

Bahaha! Just read through all the posts, and noticed that Shane called me "FatalHope" instead of FinalHope. Just something random to post while we wait for more characters to be introduced. And might I add, Pieluver, that your character is going to be very......interesting to work with. Neverhad the rp experienceof dealing with an insane man before! Can't wait to see where all of this goes...

FinalHope
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shané on Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:43 pm

Oops! Sorry FinalHope! I got it right in the Character Slot section. Doesn't quite make sense does it? ;)

Terrorer- Happy with your character, and Human Criminal is fine. If you could add how the department found you and why she drew suspicion that would be good. As for the pick I know what you mean, Raven took ages to find a pick that worked. I looked up some, and here's a couple of pics links;

http://sherricurtis.typepad.com/.a/6a01 ... 970c-800wi
http://www.worldofstock.com/slides/PMO2725.jpg
http://media.photobucket.com/image/brow ... 39copy.jpg

I am not sure if they will work, I personally like the top one, though it does lack a bit of street hardiness. I think the look however is hard and may just work.

Everyone's characters are really good and well thought through. Just hope we can get a couple of Assassins in. I don't want to have to play four more characters!!! ;)

Shané
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FinalHope on Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:42 pm

Hehehe, no worries. I just found it amusing to point out. And please, just Final would be fine...or Hope, whatever floats you people's boats. BUT OTHER THAN THAT...

Would it be possible if more places were added? Such as maybe more areas INSIDE the department? Maybe like the mutant cells, criminal cells? Upper levels, etc.? I was just thinking, and it would be useful to further detail our posts when the rp actually starts, so people can just glance and know where that posts takes place in the story.

P.S. And I'm also sure that you'll be adding places OUTSIDE the department if and when the mutants/criminals/normal people or whoever mannages to escape.

FinalHope
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shané on Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:54 pm

I agree. Will add. I have done that in my previous roleplays, however no one seemed to use them. Since you asked though, I will definately use them, I just hope everyone else does too. Actually takes a fair bit of time.

Shané
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:23 am

Shane? I love your roleplays (: I'd like to take one of the mutations spots if that's alright :DD

Edit:

I'll also take the second in command if that's cool with you(;

desire99600
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shané on Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:47 am

Thanks Desire,
Spots reserved.

Also if anyone has someone they think would like to join, please feel free to ask them. The quicker the spots are filled the quicker we can get started. I am not as concerned with the Human Criminals, though it certainly would be more exciting, but I do need the Higher Order.

Shané
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:57 am

I'll ask Shattered to join, I'm sure she'd be glad to(: She's at my house now so it wont be a problem. I'll start on my characters tomorrow. Looking forward to it :DD

desire99600
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shattered233 on Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:04 am

Hiya Shane :) Can i reserve a mutation and a higher order?
ImageImageImageImageImage
I am the ocean, I am the sea, there is a world inside of me.

Shattered233
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shané on Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:40 am

Hi again Shattered,
Both spots reserved for you.
Thanks Desire and Shattered, definately helped boost the numbers.

Okay 2 High Orders left, and depending on who else comes 2 Human Criminals.

Shané
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shané on Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:54 am

Sorry about all the stupid new "OOC Notices" threads. It told me that I had some sort of error, and so I went back and changed it submitting it each time with the same error note. Apparently everysingle one worked :P. It irriates me.

Shané
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Terrorer on Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:58 pm

I wondered why there was so many. I am using the last picture, thanks for the link. And I updated why Wymarc was captured. Is 3 paragraphs good? Haha I had fun writing that bit.

I might try to get my friend to join. But he doesn't really like role playing, but I don't think he actually tried. He can write though, no doubt.

Terrorer
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FinalHope on Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:53 pm

Came on and was seeing what was new in the Out Of Character, and get bombarded with the Notices. Woah did I nearly lose it xD. Anywho, thanks for taking my sigestion about the in depth areas and what not, and also, thanks for the link to cooltext.com! I've been looking for a sutible name tagish thing for Mitchell, but COULD NOT find one!

You are an absolute life saver (For I probably would have hurt myself looking for the perfect tag e_o).

FinalHope
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Terrorer on Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:56 pm

LOl. I don't use cool text because, they just used GIMP plugins to make that. I can make my own on GIMP.

Terrorer
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!