Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Love School Drama

Love School Drama

a part of “Love School Drama”, a fictional universe by Victorant.

Make a reputation out of yourself or Make a fool out of yourself. The choice is yours.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Love School Drama”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Love School Drama

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Victorant on Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:23 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Love School Drama"

Love school drama?

Then this may very well be the roleplay for you!
We are hoping to get at least 10 characters with a fair variety of male and female characters.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Victorant
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Giver Tipworthy Person of Interest

Re: [OOC] Love School Drama

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkCookie97 on Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:36 pm

Im interested. I will be making a charrie soon. The pic on the info page is from 'Baka and Test' right?
Louder Than God's Revolver And Twice As Shiny
~What I Am Listening To~
Crush On You - Nero

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DarkCookie97
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Victorant on Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:47 pm

DarkCookie97 wrote:Im interested. I will be making a charrie soon. The pic on the info page is from 'Baka and Test' right?

Cool. No idea where the pic is from sorry, just found randomly on google. Looking forward to receiving your character.

Victorant
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Giver Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkCookie97 on Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:08 pm

I think it is because I have been watching it. It's a really good anime, I would recommend it. I have sent in my charrie for you. I hope it is good enough to be accepted.

DarkCookie97
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Victorant on Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:16 pm

DarkCookie97 wrote:I think it is because I have been watching it. It's a really good anime, I would recommend it. I have sent in my charrie for you. I hope it is good enough to be accepted.

Thanks for your submittion. Please read rules and regulations as there is something important regarding the character form that you must add before I can accept you.
May I also ask why you did not choose to add any secrets or family members?

Victorant
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkCookie97 on Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:19 pm

In have I just forgot, I have change it. I can change them if you want. I didn't really think that secrets were to important and couldn't think of any. Also I thought you just meant for family played by others so I shall add some on.

DarkCookie97
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Victorant on Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:24 pm

DarkCookie97 wrote:In have I just forgot, I have change it. I can change them if you want. I didn't really think that secrets were to important and couldn't think of any. Also I thought you just meant for family played by others so I shall add some on.

Oh I see, that's okay. Secrets is optional I suppose but we would prefer if your character has some or at least gains some as the roleplay progresses. :-)
As for family, no it's not just family played by other roleplayers.
As for STATS, you do not have to have a point on each.

Hope that helps.

Victorant
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutieLol111 on Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:40 pm

I'm excitedd! ^^ This sounds like a good rp! <3
Image Supernatural

CutieLol111
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkCookie97 on Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:43 pm

Mine is done. Oh, and hey Cutie. Would you like to be a family member/friend of my character?

DarkCookie97
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Victorant on Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:57 pm

CutieLol111 wrote:I'm excitedd! ^^ This sounds like a good rp! <3

Glad to hear it. Looking forward to roleplaying with you.

Victorant
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkCookie97 on Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:02 pm

(Question:) When it starts will it be the start of the term? Will the juniors just be moving into the school? I think you know what I mean, when does it start (RP wise)?

DarkCookie97
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Victorant on Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:06 pm

DarkCookie97 wrote:(Question:) When it starts will it be the start of the term? Will the juniors just be moving into the school? I think you know what I mean, when does it start (RP wise)?

Good question. Yes the juniors will just be moving into highschool for the first time which is why there is a junior+senior program. The partnerings will be drawn at random. When the partnerings are made between junior and senior, remember you don't have to get along lol!

Victorant
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkCookie97 on Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:17 pm

Ok, thanks for the answer. Seems like a cool idea, the pairing thing.

DarkCookie97
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Boogeyboy on Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:32 pm

What are the school colors?

Boogeyboy
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Victorant on Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:37 pm

Thankyou Dark.

School colors hmm.. haven't officially decided yet. May I ask why?

Victorant
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Boogeyboy on Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:41 pm

I was planning on making my character apart of the Gymnastics team...and I was wondering what the school colors were so I could give him sort of a 'Athletics Hoodie' with the school name and such.

Boogeyboy
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkCookie97 on Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:43 pm

So your making your character photo? No one else does that (lol).

DarkCookie97
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Victorant on Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:44 pm

Boogeyboy wrote: I was planning on making my character apart of the Gymnastics team...and I was wondering what the school colors were so I could give him sort of a 'Athletics Hoodie' with the school name and such.

Nice idea. Blue and white I guess.

Victorant
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Boogeyboy on Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:46 pm

Okay, thank you. Well, I draw my own characters because I always have a problem finding pictures that suit my liking...even though I'm no artist, haha. :]

Boogeyboy
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkCookie97 on Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:54 pm

Haha, sounds cool. I'm looking forward to seeing it. I could do that but you would just think I've drawn a vegetable with a loincloth. I'm really that bad at drawing.

DarkCookie97
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!