Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Love School Drama

Love School Drama Character List

a part of “Love School Drama”, a fictional universe by Victorant.

Make a reputation out of yourself or Make a fool out of yourself. The choice is yours.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Love School Drama”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Love School Drama Character List

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Victorant on Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:17 pm

JUNIORS:

Momo Yakamoto [F]
Jack McCoy [M]
Sera Katoshida [F]
Kumi Midori [F]
Maya Kenkon [F]
Kairen Saito [F]
Bishop Trander [M]
Miami Takizawa [F]

SENIORS:

Varthur Laurence [M]
Nao Mabinogi [F]
Moki Ken [M]
Tomoyo Yokushite [M]
Kei Takeda [M]
Silas Fuerst [M]
Akira Miyuu [F]
Amaya Hiromi [F]

I will also be sorting out the Junior and Senior partnerings in this ooc so stay tuned! It will be revealed as soon as we start roleplay.

It will LITERALLY be drawn at random. I will actually write these names on scrap pieces of folded paper and draw them out of a tin can. So its surprise surprise for all of us, even us GMs.
Last edited by Victorant on Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:31 am, edited 6 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Victorant
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Giver Tipworthy Person of Interest

Re: [OOC] Love School Drama Character List

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Victorant on Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:30 am

WE ARE LOOKING FOR ONLY ONE MORE FEMALE SENIOR.
WE ARE NOT ACCEPTING ANY MORE CHARACTERS AND APOLOGISE FOR THE INCONVENIENCE THIS MAY CAUSE.
THANKYOU EVERYONE.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Victorant
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Giver Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Victorant on Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:03 am

Literally typing up the pairings as I draw the folded pieces of paper out lol.

FIRST DRAW: AKIRA + KUMI

Victorant
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Victorant on Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:05 am

SECOND DRAW: SILAS +MAYA

Victorant
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Victorant on Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:07 am

THIRD DRAW: MOKI + KAIREN

Victorant
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Victorant on Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:10 am

FOURTH DRAW: NAO + AKIHISA

Victorant
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Victorant on Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:12 am

FIFTH DRAW: JACK + VARTHUR

Victorant
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Victorant on Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:14 am

SIXTH DRAW: MOMO + KEI

Victorant
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Victorant on Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:17 am

FINAL DRAW: BISHOP + TOMOYO

Keep in mind guys this is just partnering for the Junior + Senior program. You don't have to like each other, hell you don't even have to be happy about your partnering in the roleplay. BUT have fun with this in developing your character plots and relationships :-)

Victorant
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Victorant on Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:09 pm

EIGHTH PARTNERING: MIAMI + AMAYA

Victorant
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaida on Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:58 pm

are you just assigning partners or do we have to discuss it?

Kaida
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Victorant on Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:06 pm

Kaida wrote:are you just assigning partners or do we have to discuss it?

They are just assigned. Everyone was random draw but since two of you joined last minute, I paired you both together accordingly. :-)
Don't worry though, it's not like you guys have to like each other or be happy about your partnering or etc. It's just a program and how it goes is up to you. Maybe when it isn't program related such as lunch time/ recess you'll ignore them or maybe be good friends. Entirely up to you.\

EDIT: DAMN I confused you for another roleplayer... NVM what i said about joining last minute XD.. that was a different pair. You were drawn randomly like everyone else

Victorant
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaida on Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:20 pm

Ha ha its perfectly fine, I understand.

Kaida
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Victorant on Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:44 am

We may have a problem with the teams as the numbers are uneven due to an absent senior, so we'll have to split the Akira/Kumi/Akihisa team apart by one member so the other team at least has 3 total while the others 4 total, with the team of three creating a temporary npc for the missing slot.This is just for this event so please bare with me.
For the team that creates an npc, don't get carried away. Make the member insignificant so the story goes on without that missing person smoothly.

TEAMS FOR CONTEST:
In roleplay, we'll actually let you guys come up with a team name just for fun.

SILAS+ MAYA with KEI+ MOMO

BISHOP+ TOMOYO with MIAMI + AMAYA

MOKI+ KAIREN with (AKIRA + KUMI + AKIHISA)

JACK+ VARTHUR with (AKIRA + KUMI + AKIHISA)

I'll leave it to the group of three to decide how they split up.
If it makes it easier, I can have the npc and one other person on my team.

*Yes, drawn again.

Victorant
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ikuto Tsukiyomi Fan on Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:15 am

Hmmm quite the perdiciment. I don't really mind where Akira gets placed...seeing as she'd make enemies in one team, and possibly friends in the other, so either way it helps development...

Jack+Varthur+ Akira + Kumi would be a good balance of intellect and physical

Moki + Kairen + Akihisa is a good combination because Moki is sporty, Kairen is smart, and Akihisa is all over the place :3

OR

Moki + Kairen + Akira - Mostly sporty, but kairen adds the most smarts.

OR

Moki + Kairen + Kumi - Mostly Smarts, but Moki makes up for the sports

OR

Moki + Kairen + Kumi + Akihisa - Pretty much the same as the one before this xD

OR

Moki + Kairen + Kumi + Akira - Well rounded like the first choice.

So... I see something good in it all, just personally, I don't work well with NPCS... so I wouldn't touch that territory much...I try to keep it short and sweet.

Ikuto Tsukiyomi Fan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkCookie97 on Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:25 pm

I'm not to bothered as to were Akihisa is put. Because of his low grades and physical ability he adds very little to a team other than a pair of hands. However, seen as though Akihisa is with Akira and Kumi because his senior is absent, it would make sence for him to be split of from the others.
Louder Than God's Revolver And Twice As Shiny
~What I Am Listening To~
Crush On You - Nero

DarkCookie97
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valkyrieknight on Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:45 pm

Very well then. Thankyou guys for your cooperation =D
The official teams are then:

MOKI+ KAIREN with AKIHISA

JACK+ VARTHUR with AKIRA + KUMI

What the teams are for will be explained in due time once most people have written their nice notes =3

Valkyrieknight
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver Donated! Contributor Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valkyrieknight on Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:17 pm

REDO OF TEAMS FOR THE THREE-LEGGED POTATO SACK RACE:

MOKI+ KAIREN with AKIHISA + DEVONE

NB: Devone is going to be a new character played by me to avoid the use of an npc that may confuse people in this event. Feel free to interact with her like you would any other character. In the case that Miami lacks a senior, my character will step in. =D. Thankyou~

Valkyrieknight
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver Donated! Contributor Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valkyrieknight on Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:34 pm

UPDATE:
REDO OF TEAMS FOR THE THREE-LEGGED POTATO SACK RACE:

BISHOP+ TOMOYO with MIAMI + KAIEN (IN PLACE OF AMAYA)

MOKI+ KAIREN with AKIHISA + DEVONE

Since Amaya's rper hasn't posted in a while and we have a new addition to roleplay! Character Kaien will take her place in this team event. As Kaien is a 'transfer student' he can't really however show around a junior so Miami will maybe be reassigned to Devone later on and Akihisa due to already having started that way, will stay as Akira's junior OR perhaps last minute changes would be Devone and Kaien will be given one each. I will wait for Usui's response o=

I hope that helps. If you want to disclose a reason for Amaya's absence as i'm sure some of you have mentioned her in your posts, you can say something like she excused herself to the bathroom lolz >< just as long as its sensible and not a permanent absence in case she comes back. Thankyou.

Valkyrieknight
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valkyrieknight on Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:39 pm

TEAMS REDONE:

BISHOP+ KAIEN with KAIREN+ DEVONE

Absentees:
Miami, Moki, Amaya, Tomoyo

Hope this helps!

Valkyrieknight
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!