Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Marked 2

Marked 2

a part of “Marked 2”, a fictional universe by shmband.

For the young werewolves living in the pack house under the care of the alpha, times are about to get interesting...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Marked 2”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Marked 2

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shmband on Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:39 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Marked 2"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

shmband
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest Giver

Re: [OOC] Marked 2

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainWish on Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:58 pm

I am definately interested as a female. Perhaps the Alpha's daughter please?
"They all belonged to each other: the lament of those who yearn, the laughter of the wise, the cry of indignation, and the groan of the dying. They were all interwoven and interlocked, entwined in a thousand ways. And all the voices, all the goals, all the yearnings, all the sorrows, all the pleasures, all the good and evil, all of them together was the world. All of them together was the stream of events, the music of life." -Hesse

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

RainWish
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aixulram on Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:30 pm

Could I reserve the female(14-20)? I have a really good idea for her. :)
Kick her ass, Misty! Show her who Ash's true lover is!

Aixulram
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby theMoonlightTheory on Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:21 pm

I'd like to reserve one of the females please :)

theMoonlightTheory
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:33 pm

May i reserve female 1 please?
Namaste: I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the light, love, truth, beauty & peace within you, because it is also within me. In sharing these things we are united, we are the same, We are one.

emotionless
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shmband on Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:46 am

Cheers guys, sorry I was out last night and I've got a busy morning now, but I'll review and approve all submitted characters later. So far there's no need to reserve as there's more slots than there are submissions, and I can always create new slots. :)

Early indications are that we may struggle for male characters, so if you know anyone who could play one of those, give 'em a nudge! :D

shmband
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Everscale on Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:13 pm

Are we permitted multiple characters? I can play males. Very well, in fact.

Everscale
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shmband on Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:30 pm

Yes multiple characters are allowed. :)

shmband
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KapugenWolf on Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:46 am

hey, I'm interested, it's just getting to be really late here where I live. I'll make a character sheet in the morning if I decide to go to bed.

KapugenWolf
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shmband on Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:42 am

By all means go for it. We'll start the RP when we have at least 3 females and 3 males. Don't really want to start with less of either, especially considering you always have a few early drop-outs in every RP! ;P (But hopefully not this one ;] )

shmband
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KrazyTigger on Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:47 am

Well I've taken a look and I will definitely take Female 3 :D I'll start working on a sheet right away.

KrazyTigger
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackwolf on Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:39 am

May I reserve Male 4? usually, I'll start the sheet right away but since it's Lunar New Year in my country, I have to do it tomorrow..

blackwolf
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainWish on Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:37 am

Shmband, are you going to make a character?

RainWish
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shmband on Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:38 am

@Blackwolf: No problemo! :)

@RainWish: I will be playing several characters, and I shall create bios, but I won't play one of the young males or females unless I have to. Reason being that it looks like I'm gonna have to play the alpha, alpha female AND another important external character...as well as a few other NPCs. :) But I'll create a male if we find ourselves short.

shmband
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wild1 on Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:01 pm

could I play female 4?
By reading this you are now a Discordian pope. Congratulations!

Wild1
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shmband on Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:16 pm

Submit a character and go for it!

shmband
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KapugenWolf on Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:15 pm

If you wouldn't mind, I'd like to play as a male and a female teenager. I feel like it would be a nice challenge.

KapugenWolf
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainWish on Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:27 pm

Well, we definitely need the male!

Oh, I get it, Shmband. Thank you for clarifying that. I will hold off for now, but if we are still struggling with males later on I can create one. I would rather not do Lyra's brother, because it would be strange having one of my characters hating the other. Hopefully it doesn't come to that, though. I was interested in how the Alpha's son would react to her, lol. . .

RainWish
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shmband on Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:35 pm

To both of you, feel free to in right on ahead! We don't HAVE to have an alpha's son as well as daughter, regular omega males are more important. So yeah just take it away.

shmband
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KapugenWolf on Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:00 pm

Actually I was thinking of having my guy be the Alpha's son, if it's okay with you shmband.

KapugenWolf
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!